Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori (1405 Views)

Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori / Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / Go And Face EFCC Eye Ball To Eye Ball, Kokori Tells Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Abbeyme: 5:54am On Nov 16, 2015
A former Secretary-General of the Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers, Chief Frank Kokori, on Sunday described those agitating for a Biafra Republic as miscreants and dropouts, lacking any iota of what they were demanding.

Kokori, who spoke with our correspondent on the telephone, also urged genuine Igbo leaders to speak out against the protest, which he noted, was a stage the country had passed.

He said, “It is very unfortunate what the Biafran agitators are doing. They are not really serious about it. They do not know the enormity of what they are demanding. Those goading and pushing them into the protests are doing so for selfish reasons. They are playing on the intelligence of the agitators, who are mostly miscreants and dropouts. There are no serious persons among them. At this stage, the real Igbo leaders should tell them that we have passed that stage in Nigeria.”

The ex-NUPENG scribe added that it was important for the Igbo leaders to speak out in order to end the manipulation of the agitators by those he described as selfish individuals.

Kokori noted that the Boko Haram menace aggravated by the refusal of the northern leaders to speak out when it initially started.

He added, “It is not that the pro-Biafra protests are anyhow similar to that of the bestial attacks of Boko Haram. But the Igbo leaders must speak out in time to check the situation. I do not think any serious Igbo will support their demands. The agitators do not even believe what they are clamouring for. The protests are even only within the South-East. Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and other states are not fully involved.”

A faction of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra and the Indigenous People of Biafra have continued to agitate for Biafra Republic through a storm of protest.

The Nigeria Police have also intensified actions to curtail the protests by arresting some of the agitators.

Last week, the protesters stormed Imo State to demand the unconditional release of the detained Radio Biafra Director, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu.

Source: http://punchng.com/pro-biafra-agitators-are-dropouts-says-kokori/

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by leo047: 5:56am On Nov 16, 2015
1st to comment tnk ja
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Pavore9: 5:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Bashing loading......
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by mysteriousman(m): 5:58am On Nov 16, 2015
His own opinion if you don't like it feel free to render yours
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by fromnigeria(m): 5:59am On Nov 16, 2015
Only a half-baked can make such remark.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by kingbasil: 6:03am On Nov 16, 2015
After killing the dreams of many in the country this slowpoke of a man is speaking gibberish... instead of brainstorming with idiots like him on how to make amends for the long years degradation of the country, they resort to hurling insults to peeps on a peaceful protest... mad people everywhere...

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by tunwumi: 6:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Lol
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by LordMecuzy(m): 6:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Chai
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Aufbauh(m): 6:07am On Nov 16, 2015
I have stopped to take these so called biafra agitators serious when i had a face to face encounter with them at Onitsha - Asaba expressway when plighted the route from lagos to Benue.

The faces i saw there was so terrible and horrible,there and then i understand that the reasons for their protest are not far from hunger, lack of opportunities, hopelessness and learned helplessness, which is to me is not peculiar with the Igbos.
This agitation is not even popular among the Igbos as the IPOB boys will make to believe. It is a course that is mostly championed by the jobless & uninformed indigenous youth.

"The good thing is that this agitation does not have the support of Igbo people. It's just a few miscreants who idolise a director they cannot find a level 16 officer to bail. None of them is a level 16 officer anywhere"- Lauretta Onochie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Abbeyme: 6:09am On Nov 16, 2015
heheheh

Pavore9:
Bashing loading......

Bashing who na?

OP or Frank Kokori
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by bewla(m): 6:09am On Nov 16, 2015
u try tell them well
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Abbeyme: 6:09am On Nov 16, 2015
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by fagbalex(m): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2015
That's just the bitter truth. Some fake Igbos will come and start wailing on this Man now.
Time of Biafra has past, what we have now is Biafra

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Pavore9: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2015
Abbeyme:
heheheh

Bashing who na?

OP or Frank Kokori

Make dem wake up, Frank Kokori go hear am! cheesy
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Truckpusher(m): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2015
grin grin IPOB touts oya ooo!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Holyman3(m): 6:20am On Nov 16, 2015
You can call us anything you like. But let us go our way with our drop out tags.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Pavore9: 6:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Every man and his opinion.
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Truckpusher(m): 6:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Pavore9:

Make dem wake up, Frank Kokori go hear am! cheesy
grin grin grin

Frank Kokori go hear am today.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Abbeyme: 6:24am On Nov 16, 2015
Pavore9:
Every man and his opinion.

I think the SS people are stylishly removing themselves from this IPOB thing.

You want try?

Otherwise, Boyloaf, Asari Dokubo and the rest of the Egbesu Boys would have joined this campaign.

Seem Igbos are alone in this!!

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by gwales: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't think this guy have any idea on the insults that await him from this ipod almajiris. They may even called him him Yoruba which is their most derogatory insult

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Abbeyme: 6:29am On Nov 16, 2015
CursedAmadi:
Frank kokori is a Yoruba man. Lolz

Yoruba-Ijaw tinz ..... lol

#HalfCaste

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by LordMecuzy(m): 6:34am On Nov 16, 2015
I Smell another E-war today sipping my zobo and observing
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by DaBullIT(m): 6:38am On Nov 16, 2015
I no tell you ??
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Udopasa: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2015
The agitation is not only a waste of time but productive energy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Money40: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Embecile, am educated, am good to go, a man sponsored our relay station in Lagos do you know how much that costs? Do you think his jobless, the other day over twenty jeep was with us during protest carrying many of our girls who are tired are thy jobless, my auncle who cooked 3bags of rice and donated can water to protesters is poor abi? Some people will be judging from Abuja and Lagos thinking this is a child play, until we make sure no oil leaves our nija delta this week Friday, #Ipob kalabari branch

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by fineguy11(m): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2015
@kokori we already knw their antics..no sane igbo man will lock up his shop and trek the the 5 states of the south east in pursuit of a PIRATE ENTERPRISE that is fictitious@best...if Gej transfoemation agenda had been 5% successful,these miscreants wld have been gainfully employed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by carnegiefan: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Coward, your president has NO WAEC. What says you about that? hehe! cheesy

If you ain't cowards, why are you keeping Kanu after he made his bail terms?
Let me guess... you cannot defeat him in civilized DEBATE which he wanted.

I love the way IPOB is running circles around these lunatics.
IPOB is only growing...

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by simplycarro: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2015
70% Igbos leaving in the SE are IPOB members and sympathetic to IPOB ideology
IPOB members are miscreants and touts.
70% Igbos leaving in the SE are miscreants and touts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by Nellybii: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2015
okay
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by simplycarro: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2015
carnegiefan:

IPOB is only growing...

One miscreant spotted
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators Are Dropouts, Says Frank Kokori by mulattoclaro(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2015
carnegiefan:

IPOB is only growing...
ok he doesn't have waec certificate, go call police. Buhari is a billion times better all the igbos in Nigeria and diaspora. You'll die wailing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Ibe Kachikwu This Government’s New Year Sacrifice? / Names Of Nigeria Treasury Looters Since 1999 With Names Of Depositors / Apc Senator Fatai Buhari Bag (phd )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.