Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People (58054 Views)

Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Euckybaby(f): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2015
FRANKOXY:
This is sweet but this guy is like drug dealer. undecided
Jealousy
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by ikombe: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Mttcchw! Too much nollywood movies dey worry some people. I blame Ramsey Nouah and his likes.

Before anyone comes here to quote me with hatred comments,am happily married to the love of my life. I proposed to my wife in privacy and not in public domain. If you're the doubting Thomas type,na ur palava be that. Naija people, go get brain. *spits*
becos u are shy to propose in the public doesnt mean others shouldnt cheesy

Happy married life sir grin
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by jenyfah(f): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Euckybaby:
Must everything be end time??
I'm just mimicking that lasisi of a guy
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by ikombe: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2015
dayo23:
Checkout her manchester, The babe set for fuccking, camp na fuccking ground!

2 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Euckybaby(f): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
kulobyno:
Family don start be that.
before nko
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Euckybaby(f): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Tinydick:
dem both fat grin
weting concern you.. Aprokoo
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Diamonddris(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
SirHouloo:
The girl in the first pix dough.

That black girl ryt?

She is demonic(no offence)
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2015
With everybody proposing publicly, I wonder ow I go take do mine, maybe na to go to media station nih oooo or to go to stadium self smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Euckybaby(f): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2015
jenyfah:

I'm just mimicking that lasisi of a guy
lols
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by nwadiuko1(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2015
Lordnewton1:
o n'were onye i biara nke ya lalo owerri, Yakuma
my dad like that song die
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by calcal: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2015
why should a man go to this extend, on his knees to propose to a woman? remember you still need to pay all bills.

3 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Mariojane(f): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2015
holluville:
frm d background... dis is okada camp.... dat IDP camp i had my orientation...
kiev002:
from the look of things, i can tell this happened in Edo State camp.
na true oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Euckybaby:
weting concern you.. Aprokoo
ewu go sleep
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by flokii: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2015
orobo pepsi grin
congrats
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by ElGrecco(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2015
kiev002:
from the look of things, i can tell this happened in Edo State camp.
so you marked your roll kall in dat hood. nice one
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by bettercreature(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2015
Proposing to somebody you have been fuccking for a long time doesnt make much senses to me

2 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2015
deracathy:
Some posters above receive sense.

Only in Nigeria that people must complain and wail.

if it was abroad, that a dude proposed to his bae at a football pitch we would commend " what a romantic proposal ".

Now the nigga gathered morale and proposed in camp, some people won't commend that it was romantic.

Congratulations Jare

Yea, that's because everything na copy-copy. Naija people too dey copy foreign things all the time. You cannot compare the type of unconditional love spouses got in foreign countries with the crap we are doing here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2015
lonelydora:
Husband is not easy to get these days. Congrats.

Really? Where the men waka go?
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by adellam16(f): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Boy fat girl fat, boy too fat can't kneel properly and he don't look dat excited cos all dese is for d attention.
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Eyona(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2015
I wish him a happy ending.
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by donhils: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2015
This big man still doing NYSC
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by oweman: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Is that part the national service ? Honestly what that dude is doing is shameful
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2015
damton:
What if she turned him down

end time. does she have option?? if she tries it eeeeheeee,yu see like 50 ladies begging d guy for the ring inside there. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2015
jenyfah:
End time proposal

Lol. when did yu join our end time family (lasisi is the presido,am d Secretary n damton is a member). just telling yu to register though.
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by predatorX: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2015
Aarenasbaba:
With everybody proposing publicly, I wonder ow I go take do mine, maybe na to go to media station nih oooo or to go to stadium self smiley

Crowd never reash!!! You need to go Redemption City, Km 42, Lagos-Ibadan express way. grin

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by marlockj: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Mttcchw! Too much nollywood movies dey worry some people. I blame Ramsey Nouah and his likes.

Before anyone comes here to quote me with hatred comments,am happily married to the love of my life. I proposed to my wife in privacy and not in public domain. If you're the doubting Thomas type,na ur palava be that. Naija people, go get brain. *spits*

Your wife mst b outdated by now,that's y ur pissed.

All this married men I pity dem,they wish they Whr not married.

Why will you propose to ha in public, when you wife is stinking ugly,and dem fat.when you go home look @ you wife now n look @ d pic before married ha

Only proud ppl do dat

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by 400billionman: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Martins301:
The guy was so scared of losing his bae he had to find his way into camp to propose to her b4 sm okpolor eyed nigga snatches her. .hehehe

Won't stop her from cheating during her service year if she wants to though.

They ain't loyal.

You have a point..

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Sanuzi(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats oooooooooooo

whats d moral lesson ?
vivianblog3:
That's the dream of every woman, while on race for her Education career she finds something every woman wants, A guy yesterday November 15th proposed to his girlfriend, at the NYSC camp. The lady was totally caught off guard as the guy found his way into camp to propose to her in front of her friends. Congrats to them. hoping to see nice family Ahead.

source http://viviangist.com/the-romantic-proposal-at-a-nysc-camp-by-two-lovely-people

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by waveskaaya(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2015
tshewwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member / Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) / Corper Defeats Nigerian Soldier In Push Up Challenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.