Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

2go Registration And Login - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2go Registration And Login (851 Views)

Company Registration And Property For Sales / NIMC Offers Free National ID Card Registration And Collection On 23-24 February / Mate 1, Sign Up/login Free Online Dating Site, On Www.mate1.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2go Registration And Login by chapatti: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2015
From experiences we see on a daily basis over the years, the www.2go.com have kept on upgrading their version of the 2go application from the initial 2.0 to what we now have as 2go 5.0. This they have done is as result of trying to give to their audience best and quality services.

In this latest version of 2go which I will e discussing with you, it has some good and amazing features that are very unique and interesting to note. To say the best, with this new version on your device, it will notify you of your offline messages immediately it is sent just as we have it on whatsapp.

You can also like this >>> Download whatsapp Messenger

For record sake, I am not trying to sideline the first 2go version because we will not forget that the first 2go version was also an amazing feature to behold. It was fast and very easy to download. Infact i will be sharing with us, the mode and method of how to download
the 2go 2.0 version. www.2go application has a good and amazing features, and you will be very happy to note that the latest version has a better package for
you.

According to some analyst who have said that the 2go 5.0 version which is the latest 2go version has an social amazing platform like the whatsapp messenger.

Another amazing features that this latest version of www.2go.com can also offer is that the upgraded 2go version can now
notify its registered customers when they have messages to delivered to you be it online or offline message. This feature was not in the previous versions. Well, it should be noted that this above feature was included in the the 4.0 version of 2go. This shows that 2go is actually
working hard to make sure that it brings the best to its users worldwide.

One important and unique feature that this version of 2go has called “friends”. This platform on the 2go version allows you to meet with friends online and offline. From the very inception of www.2go.com this "friends" features has always been there and it allows you to meet and no new friends. The 2go 5.0 version has some amazing rooms that allows you to meet different people, chat with friends. Other categories includes the likes of Education, Sports, Music,
Religion etc. All you have to do is join any of these group and begin to chat.

We will be discussing www.2go.im which have some amazing features which i will be discussing shortly with you. With these features, you are so very much sure to have a good time on your journey
through 2go.
This version has features like “my profile which is all about updating your preferred status and picture.
2go News – This particular feature though not new to 2go users, gives you access to the latest happenings on www.2go.com. It is on this platform you first find out what 2go as a company intends to do. Whether they are to upgrade their services and so on.

Get Gocredit – If you are in interested in chatting in the 2go room, you will be only able to do that if you have what we call the go credit. The only way to get go credit, is by purchasing it. And you purchase by using your normal call credidt on your device.
Please note that without the go credit, there are some 2go rooms you are not permitted to enter and be part off.
To register, click >>> 2go Registration And Login
Re: 2go Registration And Login by chapatti: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2015
HOW TO DOWNLOAD 2go

These procedures of downloading 2go that I am about to share with you will enable you to download 2go on your blackberry, PC, Androids phones, Symbian phones etc without any hidden chatges or stress.

1. As a matter of fact, you Must first log on to wwww.2go.im. This is the official website of 2go were you can really have access to download their application.

2. As soon as the website opens, you will be requested to click download, after which, you will be requested to select your type or model.

3. Right at this stage, you can click on the download button and start downloading the 2go application.

4. After you must have downloaded the application, you will have to fill in an online form which will make you provide
some certain of your personal documents such as, your country, your name, age etc.
When you are done with that, then you are free to start chatting on 2go.im.

Please It should be noted that you cannot re change your username. so be very careful why you choose your username.
Source >>> Naijadailys.com

Re: 2go Registration And Login by Cybertext(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Lol.... People still dey use this App?? I can't remember my username again Sef...
Re: 2go Registration And Login by sammysammy111(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2015
u no sabi write article

(1) (Reply)

Plots For Sale At Roseberry Estate Ibeju Lekki By Pan Atlantic University / FACT..!!! Biafra Is Bound To Fail Without South South / Nnamdi Kanu's Case Has Been Adjourned Till Dec 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.