Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Comedian Bovi Shows Off His Mum As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bovi Shows Off His Mum As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today (655 Views)

Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself / Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story / Bovi Shows Off His Beautiful Daughter In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Bovi Shows Off His Mum As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today by bumi10(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Bovi is a happy man today, married and with kids and what a lovely family he has. All this is courtsey of a very wonderful woman that have been their for him since he was born. His mother. Just as the bible says, honour your mother and father (parents) so that your days maybe successful and long.

He is however honouring the one who gave birth to him. Beautiful Woman indeed, and we are all proud of you and she have you as her son, Happy Birthday Mama Bovi. May you live longer and longer and many more years..... Amen

Bovi mama use her witch make him son successful and that is why she should be honoured, if your mama your her own witch to make you poor eh, no even look her face at all ...........hahahahahaha lol

more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/comedian-bovi-shows-off-his-mum-as-she.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Comedian Bovi Shows Off His Mum As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today by boboLIL(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2015
Mothers are joy.... Hbd ma

Meanwhile.... Start ur week wid laughter

a convo between a wife and her husband

wife: If I had known you were this poor I wouldn't have married you...

husband: when I was telling you that you are the only thing I have in this world. What were you thinking?

.. better psyching grin grin
Re: Comedian Bovi Shows Off His Mum As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Sweet mother. The sweet mother must really be enjoying the fruit of her labour by now. That's the products of hardwork. You too can if only you believe and work hard.
Re: Comedian Bovi Shows Off His Mum As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today by coolebux(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2015
HBD to mama Bovi
Re: Comedian Bovi Shows Off His Mum As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today by NegeduGrace(f): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2015
Hbd to her..she will live long to witness more birthdays in jesus name(amen).
Re: Comedian Bovi Shows Off His Mum As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today by ril19(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
Bovi be like.....mama atin ah tel yu say e go beta wande.
Re: Comedian Bovi Shows Off His Mum As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today by sinaj(f): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Lol

Nice one smiley

See her eyes like Bovi own grin

Njoy d fruit of ur labour jare! smiley
Re: Comedian Bovi Shows Off His Mum As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today by pretydiva(f): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2015
He looks like d mom

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Interested In Relationships Right Now – Don Jazzy / Ha! Instagram Blogger Reports That Karrueche Slept With Abuja Big Boys / Just Friends???? Flavour & Chidinma Share Passionate Kiss After Performance At P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.