Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Report On Abuse-very Urgent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Report On Abuse-very Urgent (388 Views)

Report On The Day 1 Futa 2016/2017 Post-utme Screening / “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Report On Abuse-very Urgent by AirstarKane(f): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Please I need this to get to front page because I am fuming with fury. I have experienced it before and for me to scale through, it's the grace of God and I guess I was naturally made with shock absorber even if you offend me give me 2month max of solitude and it's off my mind but not everyone has same nature as mine. Mine is typically a gift.
I am awaiting service and so I decided to teach in a school close by. I was made the class teacher of a particular class and there's this student of mine whenever I see her I am moved to tears because she going through alot.
I don't know the genesis of her family history all I know is her father abuses this girl physically. This got to my knowledge while I was teaching a topic "abuse" and everyone in class just pointed at her as a victim. She told me everything which I can't explain here. The worse that moved me today was the fact that she came to school on low cut. This girl has long hair so I was shocked. Of course, I asked and she said her father used scissors to cut it. I just imagined what could have happened over the weekend and how she's hurt. This is the least of activities. Please what can be done for this girl because she's suffering psychologically so obvious because she has low self-esteem, always on her won. I my heart of heart, I want her out of the house. I don't even want to talk about the marital issues. Please someone should say something.

Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Study In UK: University Of St Andrews International Undergraduate Scholarship / Research Project Topics And Materials In Electrical Electronic Engineering / See How To Subscribe For Cheap Internet Bundles Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.