Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,240 members, 7,849,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem (3134 Views)

Buhari Should Sack Aisha Alhassan, Ministers Disloyal To Him - Mohammed Danlami / Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch / I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by Ufranklin92(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Baba is god

so ur president is ur God
Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2015
Ufranklin92:

so ur president is ur God

He is baba god.

Now Sai baba
Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by Ufranklin92(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

He is baba god.

Now Sai baba

smh
Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by sampsun(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Gerrout of here...

Buhari is the President, how can he be minister at the same time?

You mischievious flat head ibos will say anything to discredit baba.

Hahahaha!!

Bush pigs would always resort to insults whenever their low memory card of 10kb fails to decipher and discern simple logic.

Who the Bleep told u I'm Igbo?

Punks like will continue to grasp at straw when it comes to the Nigerian economy.

Go ye and findeth ye another witch bird to pest on.Glorified boiboi like u.
Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2015
sampsun:

Hahahaha!!

Bush pigs would always resort to insults whenever their low memory card of 10kb fails to decipher and discern simple logic.

Punks like will continue to grasp at straw when it comes to the Nigerian economy.

Ode... revjuju is mumuing you... look at sarcasm in his posts.. nna open ya eyes mehn...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2015
sampsun:

Hahahaha!!

Sorry. I thot u were ibo.

My bad
Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2015
crixtex:

Ode... revjuju is mumuing you... look at sarcasm in his posts.. nna open ya eyes mehn...

Another flat head

How is Biafra grin
Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Gerrout of here...

Buhari is the President, how can he be minister at the same time?

You mischievious flat head ibos will say anything to discredit baba.

Why should you be arguing blindly? Buhari is the minister of petroleum just like obasanjo during his tenure.
Now, the OP is saying that he should sack himself as the minister of petroleum without even knowing that.
Then since you are a well lettered yorubaman, who is the minister of petroleum resources now?
Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by Dbboy(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2015
dunkem21:
The minister of petroleum is simply clueless and incompetent ..

..Buhari should sack him already ..grin

Is buhari not the senior minister of petroleum or are you saying buhari should resign
Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Who be the minister sef?
President Mohamadu Buhari is our petroleum minister. Ibe kachikwu is just a minister of state.
Now, the question is. What is the job of a minster and his minister of state?
Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by dunkem21(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dbboy:

Is buhari not the senior minister of petroleum or are you saying buhari should resign

grin don't force words into my mouth grin ..

..I said sack and you are saying resign ..

..OK, the minister of petroleum should resign immediately and honourably grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
He brought his cluelessness into the government!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by ministeriallist: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
dunkem21:

#BringbackDizeani grin
She didn't steal 1kobo form govt. #bringbackdiezani grin
Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by orunto27: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is it possible?
Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by Enahi(f): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Buhari op said you should sack yourself o, do that asap and save Us from all your wahala.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Another flat head
How is Biafra grin
Lool... juju...
Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by melzabull(f): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
PPAngel the MagicBishop I hail ooh gringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Sack The Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
melzabull:
PPAngel the MagicBishop I hail ooh gringrin

Correct cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘jonathan Ran CBN Like Idi Amin’, Soludo Explodes / Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? / When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.