Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This (5445 Views)

President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Real Reason Why We Yorubas Hate Goodluck Jonathan. / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2015
"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Only children of Hate can hate GEJ.
God's Anointed one! Peaceful, upright and humble!

APC is a scam!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
I dont support APC or PDP, and i dont have any political affiliations, i used facts to draw my conclusion, in the link, i gave reasons as to how he has failed us

2 Likes

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Juxtified(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2015
If reading ur cooked up stories will make me hate him then i guess its better for me not to

9 Likes

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2015
Juxtified:
If reading ur cooked up stories will make me hate him then i guess its better for me not to
cooked up ?, nothings cooked up, they're facts that can verified anywhere, will you let your love for jonathan cloud your mind, if what i say are lies and you trully love him then there's nothing to be afraid of, or are you just afraid of what you'll find if you read it.

3 Likes

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by hinwazaka: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2015
Rubbish. Is GEJ still the President of Nigeria. Instead of you to look at the fumbling and wobbling of PMB, you are trying to divert attention to the ex President. Don't worry, by the time you are forced to trek from Berger to costain, your brain will reboot appropriately.

30 Likes

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
Rubbish. Is GEJ still the President of Nigeria. Instead of you to look at the fumbling and wobbling of PMB, you are trying to divert attention to the ex President. Don't worry, by the time you are forced to trek from Berger to costain, your brain will reboot appropriately.

it doesn't matter that he's no longer the president, the link focuses more on what he didnt do, and the stupid, inconsiderate decisions he made , he ruled us for six good years when oil prices were high and while experts yelled about diversification what did he do ?, honestly i can't believe people still support him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by coldsummer: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2015
without reading it, i already hate GEJ.

we were held at a standstill for 75 minutes in abuja because he was coming to pass to the airport.

5 Likes

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2015
So those of you that read the post, what do you think ?, do you still love jonahthan
Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by saintopus(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2015
This GEJ sef!
I don't know why I love this guy!
Click like if you love GEJ like me!
Click share if you think the OP smoke cheap additives

43 Likes 18 Shares

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by saintopus(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2015

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by denko(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2015
b0k0hari is worst as that regard now
coldsummer:
without reading it, i already hate GEJ.

we were held at a standstill for 75 minutes in abuja because he was coming to pass to the airport.

3 Likes

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by saintopus(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2015
This GEJ sef!
I don't know why I love this guy!
Click like if you love GEJ like me!
Click share if you think the OP smoke cheap additives

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by neolboy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
How do you expect me to hate a perfect gentleman

5 Likes

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by TunjiMsp: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

APC is a scam!
Another deluded fellow. IPOB?

3 Likes

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Jesusloveyou: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
if ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero did not compromise our hard earn resources, we would not be at dis level, it would have still be better,if it was only cluelessness without stealing kobo, d money would have be there to start work

2 Likes

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
neolboy:
How do you expect me to hate a perfect gentleman
did you read the post in the link ?

1 Like

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
We didn't vote for him then, so he could be a gentleman, i'm not sure any nigerian would care if a madman was our president, as long as he improve's our quality of life ( besides mad men direct traffic sometimes, and sane nigerians obey them, because they reduce congestion on roads )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Enahi(f): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
@ op there is nothing you can do to make me hate GEJ. tongue

GEJ is a perfect Gentleman

1 Like

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Enahi(f): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
if ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero did not compromise our hard earn resources, we would not be at dis level, it would have still be better,if it was only cluelessness without stealing kobo, d money would have be there to start work

You are just the opposite of your moniker.
I spit on you a 100 times

2 Likes

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Firefire(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Buhary is a FRAUD.

He should say something, is he not the Petroleum Minister ? angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by viktagorion: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
No need to read.

GEJ was a disaster.

Good riddance!

Second base jare.

3 Likes

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by denko(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
enjoy your changi
viktagorion:
No need to read.

GEJ was a disaster.

Good riddance!

Second base jare.
Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by orunto27: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
I concur.
Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by neocortex: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lennycool:
A few years ago when goodluck decided to run for president, i was among the thousands of nigerians that supported him, he promised an era of peace and unprecedented development across Nigeria and of course the media did him well, especially in the south were you couldn't watch the tv or listen to the radio for 30 minutes without an advert telling you to vote for jonahthan, in this post we will focus on the greatest areas he has failed us ......read more @ http://www.naijaaid..co.ke/2015/11/you-will-hate-jonathan-after-reading.html?m=1

What do you gain by steering and promoting hatred ?
SMH.
Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Juxtified(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lennycool:

cooked up ?, nothings cooked up, they're facts that can verified anywhere, will you let your love for jonathan cloud your mind, if what i say are lies and you trully love him then there's nothing to be afraid of, or are you just afraid of what you'll find if you read it.
I don't love politicians. Its just that I know many bloggers would write up anything just to drive up traffic to their blogs. Maybe you're one of the few exceptions though.
Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Juxtified:

I don't love politicians. Its just that I know many bloggers would write up anything just to drive up traffic to their blogs. Maybe you're one of the few exceptions though.

i wrote it because i was angry at the shear number of supporters jonahthan still has, were they ignorant of his deeds or what ?, and now after the jonahthan regime has driven nigeria to near bankrupcy, they blame buhari ( who has only been in office for 6 months ), for the recent economic strife we're experiencing
Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by nd07(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

APC is a scam!

U must be a blessed man. blessed in d morning, blessed in d evening.
Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by Oz4realsss: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
One of your responses: It doesn't matter that he's no longer the president, the link focuses more on what he didnt do, and the silly, inconsiderate decisions he made , he ruled us for six good years when oil prices were high and while experts yelled about diversification what did he do ?, honestly i can't believe people still support him

@ Op, Can you tell us how Jonathan ruled Nigeria for six years by stating the date, month and year that span this period? Internet sources reported the official death of Yar'Adua to be on the 5th of May, 2010. They also reported that Goodluck Jonathan was sworn in as the acting President on the 6th of the same month. How you alloted 6years rule to Jonathan tells much about your blogg and its falsehood.
I am not holding brief for Jonathan. Can you tell us how the new government is better than Jonathan's?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by viktagorion: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
denko:
enjoy your changi
Loving it! Thank you.
Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by oloriooko(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Until we learn to make our leaders responsible for their actions and promises, we shall continue to be puns in this game called Nigeria.

Stop hating or loving one leader, rather start making them do the right things
Re: You'll Hate Goodluck Jonathan After Reading This by PHC4(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
OP, please extend your research to other past presidents and head of states and approach me for a PhD. Rubbish. Let the man be. Let's focus on the issues facing us.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers List Out Terms And Condition For Peace / Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted / Foreign Social Media Consultant Is APC Fake News - Atiku Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.