Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira (6046 Views)

Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter / #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by amexclusive: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2015
This woman's facebook post has gone viral after she insisted she won't change her profile as a mark of solidarity to her country .. Charlotte Farhan, editor of the online magazine, Art Saves Lives International gave her reason which several agree with.

However, Facebook CEO,Mark Zukerberg yesterday,explained why this hasn't been done for other countries subjected to terror attacks in the past..

more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/11/woman-who-says-she-wont-change-her.html

10 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by durubrian(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
I concur

9 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2015
You're a true Patriot of the World.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Maximillian1: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2015
This lady deserves a bottle of orijin

22 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by KomradeKorsche: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2015
I resolved so, too.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by kaayposh: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2015
A true patriot indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2015
I love this lady gidigan

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by iykofias(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2015
Thats good

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Chanchit: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2015
When I said its wrong to vote the Nigerian U-17 guy's goal as the best goal just because he's a Nigerian, many Nlders quoted me of how unpatriotic I am and people are now here hailing the lady, but if the Lady is a Nigerian una go don rain abuse on her.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by pretydiva(f): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
God bless dis babe wit better sense I swear..thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by vosquare: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Na person b this na... Citizen for that matter compared to other non citizens

Na some Nigerians I see say no get brain... Many of them never prayed for their motherland where boko haram is destroying but quick to rant prayforparis... Silly people....

Dz girl get brain jawe. In fact take one origin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by MissSlimbody(f): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
I said almost same thing to a friend that changed his DP to France National Flag and someone called me myopic.

Our eye service too much for Naija undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Duchesskm(f): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Adding pictures to the flag of France is the other of the day,70% of them using it thinks it's a new trend(normal follow follow)but I've never seen Nigerians pray for there own country each time people are killed by naija basedboko haram,now people are been killed in Paris(my prayers to them too)and our youths are painting Facebook red with the French flag mixed with there picture..I thought there is still the use of the word Charity begins at home..most of the people doing this don't even know why d people were killed or what France got there hands into..Pray for your own country too Abeg..

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by moderation2020: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
she must be running on biafran blood grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
She's flexin in portsmouth naa

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Koolmexxi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't get why everyone is making it such a big deal about changing their profile pics. . It wasn't made compulsory. .

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by malton: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
cool. That lady is all shades of beautiful!

An example of beauty with brains.

Such a sophisticated human specie!

May your wealth of wisdom never run dry!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Holywizard: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
yes ma!
God pass them!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
#PrayForNigeria

6 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by armadeo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
^^^

WHO BE THIS.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by musicwriter(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
This's what is called an independent thinker. A girl that can think for herself, irrespective of what the masses think.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by MilesLamar(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
I will marry u dear.
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Godwin10(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Her friend request list will be overwhelming by now... grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by rattlesnake(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
armadeo:
^^^

WHO BE THIS.
jagaban zakabarg

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by JonSnow(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
it seems "viral" has a different meaning on nairaland?
Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by safarigirl(f): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chanchit:
When I said its wrong to vote the Nigerian U-17 guy's goal as the best goal just because he's a Nigerian, many Nlders quoted me of how unpatriotic I am and people are now here hailing the lady, but if the Lady is a Nigerian una go don rain abuse on her.
equating terrorism attacks with football accolades?

Anyway, just so you know, the Nigerian guy's goal didn't make top 3, you know why? Cuz he couldn't even get 14% of votes......not becse his goal wasn't good enough, just cuz a black man is the least of all races in the eyes of others and deserves no accolades

and the black man NEVER stands for his people. They only identify with foreigners, the lighter the better. Case-in-point, the way most blacks stood with Paris but don't care about Nigeria including Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Chanchit: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
safarigirl:
equating terrorism attacks with football accolades?

Anyway, just so you know, the Nigerian guy's goal didn't make top 3, you know why? Cuz he couldn't even get 14% of votes......not becse his goal wasn't good enough, just cuz a black man is the least of all races in the eyes of others and deserves no accolades

and the black man NEVER stands for his people. They only identify with foreigners, the lighter the better. Case-in-point, the way most blacks stood with Paris but don't care about Nigeria including Nigerians.

Don't preach blackman nonsense to me, I didn't also put up d paris flag or the #prayforparis because I knew I've not done that for the northern Nigeria which is my country. So If the goal did not win, its simply because its not the best #period.
We won the cup, mvp, highest goal scorer, thrid best player, and we should kill ourselves over best goal too? Wetin! Na only us wakacome.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by safarigirl(f): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chanchit:

Don't preach blackman nonsense to me, I didn't also put up d paris flag or the #prayforparis because I knew I've not done that for the northern Nigeria which is my country. So If the goal did not win, its simply because its not the best #period.
We won the cup, mvp, highest goal scorer, thrid best player, and we should kill ourselves over best goal too? Wetin! Na only us wakacome.
Why are you breathing fire?

You show self hate every time, even when we won the cup, most Nigerians continues harping the same jargons of over aged players......the black man has been conditioned to take what he can get. What is wrong with taking everything? He couldn't even get 14% votes, forget winning, did that goal not deserve top 3 position?

The black man is his own worst enemy, they would rather a white person progresses than his own, that is why all of Africa is a 3rd world country, no sense of brotherhood. Cortes didn't need your flimsy votes, all of Latin America and Africa had his back.......but black people? The entire race will go extinct before the black man will see good in his own

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Chanchit: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
safarigirl:
Why are you breathing fire?

You show self hate every time, even when we won the cup, most Nigerians continues harping the same jargons of over aged players......the black man has been conditioned to take what he can get. What is wrong with taking everything? He couldn't even get 14% votes, forget winning, did that goal not deserve top 3 position?

The black man is his own worst enemy, they would rather a white person progresses than his own, that is why all of Africa is a 3rd world country, no sense of brotherhood. Cortes didn't need your flimsy votes, all of Latin America and Africa had his back.......but black people? The entire race will go extinct before the black man will see good in his own

Lmao! I show self hate? I celebrated them when they won the cup. The issue is that you are too sentimental when it comes to football related issues, just calm your nerves, and look at football as if you support the best side, then you would be able to see the beautiful game better. I'm happy when I see women that loves football(that is if you re really a woman, cos its hard to believe everything you see on NL) but it would be hard for you to make it as a football analyst, cos if you are being biased you would be the target of your listeners. I'm a free thinker just like the French lady, so I don't expect you to agree with my stand.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
What's wrong with you?? Huh?

Is it a crime to "win everything"?

Why not ask the "na only u waka come" question to "the Renaissance man"??!!!!!!!!!

**that's if you know who that is...... Google is your friend..... #smiles**

Chanchit:

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by Chanchit: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
What's wrong with you?? Huh?

Is it a crime to "win everything"?

Why not ask the "na only u waka come" question to "the Renaissance man"??!!!!!!!!!

**that's if you know who that is...... Google is your friend..... #smiles**

Of cause its not a crime to win everything, but not winning everything too should not be a crime.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Says She Won't Change Her Facebook Profile Picture To France Goes Vira by MzCorleone(f): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
armadeo:
^^^

WHO BE THIS.
SunnyBlaze1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Ini Edo At Tuface And Annie Idibia's Traditional Wedding Ceremony / Photos: Man Spends ₦7.4million On Drinks At A Night Club In Imo State During The / Meet Prophet Joshua Holmes : the frosh pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.