Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace (973 Views)

Check Out Ex-president Jonathan Speech On Global Peace And Security In Malaysia / The 2016 Global Peace Index Reveals Which Countries Are Most And Least Peaceful. / How To Differeciate Between A Muslim And Terrorists (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace by tonychristopher: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Some days ago we were having a chat with some proponents of Biafra and those that were against and for it . we were a mini nigerai in that bar just some igbos and other nigerians as from their interactions I realised that igbos had a valid point to want out

They do not want an Islam infested society and this will hamper their developments. They came to the conclusion that Islam is an and problem to global peace and having Biafra will make any Islam incursions treated as an external aggression and if Biafra isn't granted that be hard .as we see in kogi and jos today.

Now look at France ..they gave the Islam refugee these refugees turn back to bomb their host.... This is bad

This has been Biafra case knowing that east and south south are 99% Christians and won't want to be associated with Islam so they want their own country

Next thing I realised in that discussion is that edo folks want to join Biafra especially the esan axis ..I asked them why ? They said that they have lived and married Igbo for millennium and they are predominantly Christians and can't imagine been in same country with others

Well...I looked at this Biafra issue as mere wishes but their are cogent reasons in these wishes

All I can say is rest in peace to those that died in islamist hands ....after seeing BBC footage on Paris bombing ..I now understand Biafran position on Islam and how they don't want to be associated with anything Muslim

Rest in peace to those died in Paris and north east Nigeria

Good day all

2 Likes

Re: Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2015
Buharis arrest of Nnamdi shows how cluesless the man is. What does he think? that Nnamdi is stupid? He thinks Nnamdi never knew they would arrest him? Biafra was born the day nnamdi was arrested. No going back!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2015
what has Islam got to do with flathèads.heeboès only deal with fake things.
Re: Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace by vkeydon(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
this post is clueless and pointless

1 Like

Re: Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace by tonychristopher: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
crusadistic:

The post means Biafra wants to stay away from Islamic contagion and come to think of it ...I think they are right

So why abusive? Are you a Yoruba man if I may ask

It's too early to be abusive or do you start your week with abuses

3 Likes

Re: Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
crusadistic:

I was watching Aljazera the other day.
They showed an Islamic School with one Malam teaching the ways of Allah.

A little girl was later interviewed"
She wanted to be a medical doctor but at the Islamic school, she has changed her mind.
She now wants to study Islam and Sharia.

Islam is primitive in her teachings!
She trains her followers to become Jihardists: men and women who shed innocent blood for the love of Allah.

NO normal thinking person will want to associate with Jihardists.
Look at how messed up Northern Nigeria is?

8 Likes

Re: Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace by Obiagu1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
One of the major reasons I want Biafra is to avoid Islam incursion into Igboland.

I bet you, if we remain in Nigeria, in 20 years time, Igboland would be a war zone between the Igbo and the Fulani just like it is in Jos.

We don’t have upper hand at all.
Fulani fighters don't have residency, they don't have women and children to protect.
They simply sneek in at night and slaughter everyone with no army to protect us.

This is why I think One Nigeria Igbos are big fools.

We need Biafra and an army to protect us.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace by tonychristopher: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
noblezone:

She wanted to be a medical doctor but at the Islamic school, she has changed her mind.

She trains her followers to become Jihardists: men and women who shed innocent blood for the love of Allah.

I think this is one of the reason Biafra wants out ..look at the mess in north of Nigeria
Re: Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace by tonychristopher: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obiagu1:
One of the major reasons I want Biafra is to avoid Islam incursion into Igboland.

I bet you, if we remain in Nigeria, in 20 years time, Igboland would be a war zone between the Igbo and the Fulani just like it is in Jos.

Fulani fighters don't have residency, they don't have women and children to protect.
They simply sneek in at night and slaughter everyone with no army to protect us.

You are right here ..who really associates with Islam
Re: Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obiagu1:

In addition,

They may end up radicalising some of our youths and you know what means.
In 30 20 years time, you may hear that one Ikechukwu Abdulahi blew himself to death inside a church, just to please Allah.

Every Biafran must wake up now.
WE have nothing in common with Arabian wannabes up North.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2015
noblezone:

why does it now pain you that she wants to learn Islam and Shariah undecided
Re: Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace by ArodeTsolaye: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2015
If i had my way, i'll pack all muslims in the sahara and nuke all of them.

1 Like

Re: Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace by 7lives: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
If i had my way, i'll pack all muslims in the sahara and nuke all of them.

Now your jig is out, there is no different between you and the so called terrorists, birds of the same feathers.
Re: Biafra , Muslim And Global Peace by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
crusadistic:
why does it now pain you that she wants to learn Islam and Shariah undecided

Its not paining me bro.

We are only saying we have nothing in common with people with such mentality.
Islam is a primitive religion with brutal philosophy.

We want our children to study Engineering, Science, Medicine, Our history, arts, textiles, food and nutrition, etc.

Now, do you understand why we want Biafra?
My pain is your evil intentions of forcing your primitive religion down our throats.

Enough!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Quest For National Unity And The Biafra Question / Umana And Ita Awak : A Failed Evil Tandem :by Umar Saleh / Nigeria To Correct Lapses In Rail Agreements With China - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.