Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc (7774 Views)

Construction Of Wall Boundary At New Shoprite Area Shongotedo / We Sell 3d Panels, Wallpapers, 3D Wallpapers, And IKEA Products / Wall Finishes -3d Panels, Wallpapers, Painting Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by zubizareta(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Are you looking for the best Wall papers designs, 3D
wall decorative boards (both fibre & Plastic Materials),
laminate wooden flooring, laminate rubber flooring, Window blinds, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings, POP designers, Cornics, etc ?

MerieKriss Int'l Services known for exceptional Services delivery would be happy to offer you the best, most durable designs to make your home beautiful.

Kindly contact us today for those unique designs.

At MerieKriss Interiors, we believe that luxury is affordable, it just take a creative mind to put it together.
Tel: 08035530100, 08038182542,

WhatsApp 09050421371

Email: info@meriekrissinteriors.com, sales@meriekrissinteriors.com

BBM Channel PIN: C0029567A

We consult and deliver Nationwide.

WALLPAPERS

With wallpaper, you can choose from hundreds of patterns, colors, and design. Some wallpapers can be painted, allowing you to put some texture in the room while still adding your favorite paint color. You can even vary the way the wallpaper is placed in the room. Some rooms look great with a wallpaper border in the room, while others look best with a full wallpapering they vary in sizes and shapes

WALL MURALS
This wall mural is made of non-woven material, which is both stable and durable.
A further layer has been added which makes the material scratch-resistant, wipe clean and non-reflective. It also gives the mural a matt finish.
The paste is applied directly to the wall and the numbered panels are hung edge to edge.
Each panel is 45 cm / 17,7 inches wide.

Features of Wall Murals
1. Easy to hang
2. Supplied complete with wallpaper paste and instructions
3. Scratch-resistant
4. Wipe clean, cleaning products may be used
5. Matt finish
6. Does not reflect sunlight
7. UV resistant

3D BOARDS/PANELS (FIBRES & PLASTICS)
Waterproof, Heat Insulation, Soundproof, Sound-Absorbing, Moisture-Proof, Mould-Proof, Smoke-Proof, Fireproof, Anti-static, No pollution, no public hazard, pro-environment, No deformation, discoloration and corrosion, Good breath, eco-friendly, Foaming surface, texture feeling. latest 3d-board, 3d wallpaper, 3d wall covering.

USES OF 3D BOARDS/PANELS

1. Home decoration: the background walls of TV, sofa, bedhead, staircase and study room, children room etc
2. Commercial space: shopping mall, hotel, exhibition hall, company image background wall etc
3. Entertainment space: KTV, bars, clubs etc
4. Administrative space: office, government halls , gymnasium, cinema, photo studio etc 5.
The public space : background wall for stadium, VIP rooms, etc 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by zubizareta(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2015
1. 3D Panel Decoration

2. Wall Murals Decoration

3. Wall Paper Decoration

1 Like

Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Johnsonsp(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Happy sunday, u need to know more about this 3D wallpaper to know maybe I can go for it,

1, can it be used for out side varanda?

2, is it waterrable? In cause if rain is falling u and rain drop water touches the paper,

3, what's the quality, is a real normal paper or?

4, will I need to do wallscreeding before I can use wallpaper?

Thats pics of my varanda, I will need an answer as soon as posible,
Thank u
Sp.

Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by zubizareta(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Johnsonsp:
Happy sunday, u need to know more about this 3D wallpaper to know maybe I can go for it,

1, can it be used for out side varanda?

2, is it waterrable? In cause if rain is falling u and rain drop water touches the paper,

3, what's the quality, is a real normal paper or?

4, will I need to do wallscreeding before I can use wallpaper?

Thats pics of my varanda, I will need an answer as soon as posible,
Thank u
Sp.

Thanks for your enquiry.

First of all, let me clarify here that 3D board/panels are different entirely from wallpapers..

To your enquiry,

1: yes 3D can be used outside the verandah but it has to be the plastic design because the plastic design is waterproof, i.e water does not affect it and its eco friendly too.

2: its complete water proof

3. The quality of the 3D boards is in 2 types; fibre and plastic not paper but if you're referring to wallpapers they also come in different materials like vinyl, damask and PVC.
However, the wallpapers are used only indoors and wouldn't apply for your varendah here.

4: yes the wall will need screeding so that the designs will be streamlined and look exceptional on your wall....that's the required application needed to run both 3D and wallpaper.

Kindly contact us for further clarification if necessary.
Also join our BBM channel, BBM Channel PIN: C0029567A

Thanks.

Meriekriss Interiors
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Johnsonsp(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Evening sir, sorry for the late reply am so grateful reading back from u, now I understand they come in different type now my question, the one in the 3rd pic like wallbreke I think is the 3. Wall Paper Decoration, I will need to know what is go on a cost me for my living room face size height 8ft3inch length 13ft4inch, also is there a waterproof of this same? need to know the cost and sir, I will have one problem with the screeding can it be don on painted wall? My wall is flosh as much as u will like..

I will get the rest size as soon as I can..

Thank u.
Sp
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by zubizareta(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Johnsonsp:
Evening sir, sorry for the late reply am so grateful reading back from u, now I understand they come in different type now my question, the one in the 3rd pic like wallbreke I think is the 3. Wall Paper Decoration, I will need to know what is go on a cost me for my living room face size height 8ft3inch length 13ft4inch, also is there a waterproof of this same? need to know the cost and sir, I will have one problem with the screeding can it be don on painted wall? My wall is flosh as much as u will like..

I will get the rest size as soon as I can..

Thank u.
Sp

Good evening Sir.

From the dimensions you have given so far, you will require 3rolls of wallpaper with size 5.3sqm to cover those surface area.

I would appreciate if you explained further on what you meant by your wall being flosh.

I sent you a PM. Can you whatsapp me on 08038182542 for swifter communication. Thanks
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by chucky234(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nice one
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by zubizareta(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
chucky234:
Nice one
Thanks.
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by lilreese: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
How much do 3d wallpaper/board cost ?
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by zubizareta(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
lilreese:
How much do 3d wallpaper/board cost ?

Sent you a Pm. Pls whatsapp on this number for more enquiries...,08038182542
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by millhouse: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Nice
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by zubizareta(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2015
millhouse:
Nice

Thanks
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Your number is not going through
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by zubizareta(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Rukemi291:
Your number is not going through

Probably poor network coverage. Try this 08062398775

You can also whatsapp me on this line 08038182542
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Johnsonsp(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hi mr, have been busy sorry for d late reply am not on whatsup can't we talk through email or fb.. If yes let me know nd drop me ur I'd or e-mail,. Thank u

Sp
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by zubizareta(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Johnsonsp:
Hi mr, have been busy sorry for d late reply am not on whatsup can't we talk through email or fb.. If yes let me know nd drop me ur I'd or e-mail,. Thank u

Sp

Yes. Send mail to meriekriss.ng.ltd@gmail.com

Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/Meriekriss-Nigeria-Limited-553382494817206/

You can reach us through either means.
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Malawian(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
you should post an idea of how much each of those works cost so people can make sense of it.
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by zubizareta(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Malawian:
you should post an idea of how much each of those works cost so people can make sense of it.

It will always make more sense if we have an idea of the measurements before we can advise on the cost of doing such job.
Good thing is that we are here to answer any question you might want to ask.
You are just to help us with the measurements and we will advise you accordingly..

Also jobs differ, so some people on seeing a quote for a job might be scares away thinking what they want might cost as much as the one they are seeing. So we prefer to handle the enquiries individually

1 Like

Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by dannydevito(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2015
How much would a 3d design cost for a 3m by 3m wall same for wall paper or do u cost by square meter
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Meriekriss: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
dannydevito:
How much would a 3d design cost for a 3m by 3m wall same for wall paper or do u cost by square meter

Good evening Sir,

From your dimensions, we are dealing with a surface of 9sqm.

A 3D panel is sold at 7000 per sqm. So it will cost you 63,000.
Cost of installation is 2500 per sqm.
If you want to paint, we can factor in the cost as well and finally the materials such as adhesive super bond.

That's all. Please whatsapp me for further enquiries. 08038182542

Regards,

Meriekriss
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Meriekriss: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2016
With the emergence of the new year comes new cutting edge innovative concept in the world of interiors,
Introducing 3D floors (aquatic design) for the lovers of marine life.
Tiles are so yesterday. What you really need are some 3D epoxy polymer floors. This is the latest fad in the fancy floor world. The result is a 3D image that gives the perception of depth by not being directly under your feet (like a sticker or painting would), and which is impervious to all sorts of damage that would usually affect floor decorations. It’s also easy to clean!
Although this technology was first used in malls and other public places, it can be easily used in any home. And while the most popular use seems to be in bathrooms, the 3D floor can can also be used in the living room or elsewhere. Such floors give the impression of space to apartments of somewhat limited size.

Not to mention that makes it look like you’re living under the deck of a glass-bottom ship.

For further information please contact us via
.phone:08035530100, 08038182542, WhatsApp :09050421371, 08038182542
Bbm pin: 557E116B, 7530C7B9

1 Like

Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Meriekriss: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
More pics of jobs done...

1. Red brick wallpapers... Installation in Progress

2. 3D panels installation job completed

3. Korean brick design wallpaper

4. Korean brick design wallpaper

2 Likes

Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Meriekriss: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
More pics... On jobs done...

3D panels installations....

1 Like

Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Meriekriss: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
MORE pics on job done.... Beautiful Korean brick designs..

Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Meriekriss: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
More pics.. Work completed.. Splendid

Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Hi,

Nice jobs and beautiful pictures. I would like to know if you can handle the interior design of a new house. Let's say a 3 bedroom flat.

You will handle interior design: walls, floorings, furniture, kitchen cabinets, beddings etc.

Everything that has to do with the interior design based on the owner's specifications.
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Meriekriss: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2016
5252World:
Hi,

Nice jobs and beautiful pictures. I would like to know if you can handle the interior design of a new house. Let's say a 3 bedroom flat.

You will handle interior design: walls, floorings, furniture, kitchen cabinets, beddings etc.

Everything that has to do with the interior design based on the owner's specifications.

Yes we can.. Kindly contact/whatsapp us : 08038182542, 09050421371
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Meriekriss: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
More pics of 3D epoxy polymer floors for your bathrooms..

Contact us now for any enquiry : 09050421371, 08038182542

Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Icon4s(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
I love your work. Can you do a job for me in Benin-City?
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Meriekriss: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2016
Icon4s:
I love your work. Can you do a job for me in Benin-City?

Sure,Yes we. Kindly contact/whatsapp us : 08038182542, 09050421371
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Icon4s(m): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Meriekriss:

Sure,Yes we. Kindly contact/whatsapp us : 08038182542, 09050421371

Ok. You will get to hear from me soon.
Re: Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc by Meriekriss: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Icon4s:

Ok. You will get to hear from me soon.
Alright.

(1) (2) (Reply)

71-year-old Man Battles Ex-policeman Over Land Grabbing, Harassment / Construction Equipment For Rent / BUY AND BUILD @ AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2 #12M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.