Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos (38767 Views)

FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos) / Photos: Delta State Governor’s Daughter, Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed / Abisola Ajimobi-kola's Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by marked10(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Marilyn Okowa, the beautiful daughter of Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa is set to walk down the aisle with her wonderful prince. Her friends threw her a bridal shower yesterday November 15th. I noticed one of the pics had a 190 Benz car in it. I mean how cool is that right? hahahahahahah or what do you think?

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/delta-state-governors-daughter-marilyn.html#sthash.cDUH0FC1.dpuf

1 Share

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by aboladejohnny(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin. obviously, I av nothing to comment, I just av to make d front page... hehehe.. I no even read d topic self

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by lasisi69(f): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Enjoy life while u can.. . Jolly good fellow
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Sijo01(f): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Cute......... Her long neck is long throatiing for marriage cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by ocee31(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Good for them.
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
f
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
tongue
Hmmmnnn anyways his groom is taking his bath below

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by ednut1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
is dat sammy okposo

9 Likes

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Do I see Sammie Okposo? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by adonbilivit: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
poor man no know wetin be bridal shower, dem no even dey baff for shower. end time
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by UnknownT: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
She get mouth like her papa?

3 Likes

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by tron23(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Thats not 190 E

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by osabiya16(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by dvic(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
She keep face like her papa, why she no marry before election ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Girl be lyk dis when they meet their fellow
girls

Ada: Sweetheart howfa?

Tina: Darling am ok

Ada: Waow! I love your hair

Tina: Thank you my love

Ada: You're welcome honey. Am coming to
your house today, so how is it gonna be?

Tina: Sweet

Ada: I hope you have food at home?

Tina: Yes sweetheart, just come over anytime
you like

A GUY DECIDED TO TRY SAME WITH HIS
FRIEND

Peter: Sweetheart howfa nah?

Ibe: Come, you smoke?

Peter: Handsome, I love this your belt

Ibe: Oboy wait o, which day you turn to gay?

Peter: Can I come over to your house?

Ibe: Come do wetin?

Peter: Ok, ok, can i take you out tonight or can i
come over to your house?

Ibe: Idiot, make better thunder fire you there.
So you dey find who you go tear im yarsh and
person wey go follow you go prison for
14years abi? Make better thunder fire you there
grin grin grin

Good For Her cool

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Khez: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
His ugly set of daughters lipsrsealed

Wait till the see others!

Like father like children grin

Congrats to her tho*,finding husband is not easy this days o

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by SexyAma(f): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Agimor(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
The rich are getting married the super rich.
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Lovexme(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
To be brutally honest, she's not beautiful, neither is she ugly.

My opinion. Bite me.

7 Likes

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by kulobyno: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
She get height but she no fine

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by PRYCE(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ok now
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by daridex(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
i will marry too
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by iambabaG: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
How is dis news..??

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by demarc001: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wia I wan meet am?
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice one.

do agric...the rest wrapped in my signature.
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by pretydiva(f): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
D groom beats her hands down..dey both look gud
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by jeje123(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wish u successful married life
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by Sijo01(f): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
ednut1:
is dat sammy okposo
Dude sure looks like him.
Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by jejemanito: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
She is teethed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by VickyRotex(f): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
Enjoy life while u can.. . Jolly good fellow

No be end time wedding abi?

Ope o

PRINCENWAEZE:
tongue
Hmmmnnn anyways his groom is taking his bath below

His gini? Bwahahahha. Na gay marriage? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos by honeygirl17: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
I like her height

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths / ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.