Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Bovi Flaunts His Mother As She Celebrates Birthday Today, See Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Flaunts His Mother As She Celebrates Birthday Today, See Pictures (960 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Tobi Bakre's Mother As She Rocks Tobi's Hair Style - Photos / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice / I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bovi Flaunts His Mother As She Celebrates Birthday Today, See Pictures by Dengrossed1: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Popular comedian and television personality, Bovi Ugboma, popularly called, Bovi shared really sweet pictures of his mother today as she celebrates her birthday.
He captioned it: #The love of my life. Still givin me your all. Happy birthday mummy. Forever your boy

See Details below
http://olorisupergal.com/bovi-flaunts-his-mother-as-she-celebrates-birthday-today-see-pictures/

Re: Bovi Flaunts His Mother As She Celebrates Birthday Today, See Pictures by IamforGod: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Where's the mother?

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Stuns In New Photos / Photos From Miss Criminal 2015 Beauty Pageant / Victor Moses Celebrates 25th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.