Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,774 members, 7,841,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) (76838 Views)

HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) / HID Awolowo's Corpse And Casket (Photos) / How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pita99:
someone should help me with the address of where she was buried ASAP, Gold cost for market o !
cheesy cheesy cheesy you are not serious
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by goshen26: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Gold casket keh! Hope the mama will not later sleep on bare floor?
Awon boys I hail angry
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:
[size=19pt] undecided MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN CASKET PEACE undecided[/size]
undecided
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nna chukwudi come see business o....na to go dig out that gold casket sell am o...money don come o....much enjoyment... anyway RIP to d dead...life goes on
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
RIP.
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Make upto 100$ a day
Click on the link below to get started
http://Done4Job.com/index.php?ref=14499
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by southcent: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
well,adeus to her in a multi million cups,hope she makes heaven with that...
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice one yorubas...d ibo can't do dix, even dia dami god rebel sef ojukwu, na for catapoo dem buri am

1 Like

Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ugosonic:
If i may say someone who is already dead doesnt need a gold caskette to go to heaven. The money used in buying that caskete is enough to feed alot hungry nigerians. Even Jesus said let the dead go and bury themself.

Anyways rest in peace ma.may God almighty accept ur soul in heaven
you don't need to preach I'm sure they know and that is how they want it...mama rest in peace and I want to grow older and buried with a diamond casket..that's my wish
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
osedvgirl:
undecided

u wan die bah
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Politicos:

You are a great entertainer. I'd like to know why you think like an iconoclast. There is something about your personal history that undoubtedly corroded your social personality development. Weird fella, you are.

cool
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by DedeNkem: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
All vanity.
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by blaqkween33(f): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
RIP mama(Hi guys,am new here.Carry me along)
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by harsysky(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Whether you guys bury her with diamond o or with silver or inside bugatti, na still ground she go enter. That money could have set a nigga somewhere up to a better life, but it's none of my business. Rip , though.
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ugosonic:
If i may say someone who is already dead doesnt need a gold caskette to go to heaven. The money used in buying that caskete is enough to feed alot hungry nigerians. Even Jesus said let the dead go and bury themself.

Anyways rest in peace ma.may God almighty accept ur soul in heaven
And what did God mean by that?
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by longleg(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chai see money. Security must tight for that grave yard o, else hungry guys go burst am live.
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
dainformant:
The corpse of the Awolowo matriarch -Mama HID Awolowo landed earlier today in Oyo state for a commendation service at the Methodist Church Diocese of Ibadan, Agbeni.. The body which was laid in a Gold casket received by the governor of Oyo -Abiola Ajimobi, his wife Mrs Florence Ajimobi and other Oyo residents...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/photos-see-gold-casket-mama-hid-awolowo.html
dis one na d one wey dey do for shagamu bdis @ my working place nestle Nig. PLC (flower gate).today today

Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Rajjah(f): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
benega:
Rip madam

Guys, your boy is contesting 4 a pageant, and he dearly needs ur support in form of likes on this link: https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1514377788855675&id=1464048683888586&set=pb.1464048683888586.-2207520000.1447659609.&source=54&ref=m_notif&notif_t=comment_mention
Fellow nairalanders please help a broda achieve his dreams.
Ma pix is below
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Will the gold casket wake her up? Or will it buy her direct entry to heaven?
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by LORDDICE(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
blaqkween33:
RIP mama(Hi guys,am new here.Carry me along)

trust me, I am a GHOST RIDER
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
DNBStories:
I bet you with a casket like that, she is sure gonne make heaven!!!
Check my signature.
Wronggggg & Veryyyyyy wrong.
The only passport to HEAVEN is (one's)SALVATION
THE CASKET WILL DECAY IN NO TIME.
Lord shower your mercy upon us ALL in Jesus name-Amen!
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kai dis gold casket go dey make death to dey hungry some people. Vickyrotex,msglobalwonder,rokiatu,eleko1,prettythicksme,freeglobe,funjosh and all my enemies on nairaland,I no call una name o,make una no think say na una I dey talk about o,I pray say make God spare una life make una see wetin God wan do for me soon tongue
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Will it take her to heaven?A sinner remains a sinner even in a diamond casket.
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by lebete3000: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
efilefun:
Steve Jobs’ Last Words:

I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes, my life is an epitome of success. However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.
At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.

http://www.rojakpot.com/steve-jobs-last-words-debunked/

stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Heaven nah
Pita99:
someone should help me with the address of where she was buried ASAP, Gold cost for market o !
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by swaggprofessor(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
u dey sell casket ni. cum seun person dey do illegal advert n u go put am for frontpage?
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by swaggprofessor(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
mryoungdon:
Heaven nah
cum na reading dey hard u abi na typing Hw dis ur comment take ansa d question
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by dacovajnr: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Grave robbers are hanging around... grin
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Fertilenigeria: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
I like the casket. It's simply a gold to be forgotten. In this life, do something that will make people to write your name on the sand of time.
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by Collinsiweadi(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Now the family will have to hire security to protect d grave, to avoid it for being hack. Y nt lay her in peace
Re: Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) by arabianights: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:
[size=19pt] undecided MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN CASKET PEACE undecided[/size]

I found this rather unusual but funny undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.