Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Which University Is The Best To Study Petroleum Engineering? Advice Needed! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Is The Best To Study Petroleum Engineering? Advice Needed! (3215 Views)

Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which University Is The Best To Study Petroleum Engineering? Advice Needed! by Hernandez88(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pls Nairalander,

Which University (either state or Federal) or University of Technology in Nigeria is the best to study Petroleum Engineering?

Am from Kwara State but currently reside in Ogun State.

I don't mind the distance, just want the best for myself.

Thanks
Re: Which University Is The Best To Study Petroleum Engineering? Advice Needed! by donfreshest6(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
UNIPORT

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best To Study Petroleum Engineering? Advice Needed! by StArusi: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
FUTO

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best To Study Petroleum Engineering? Advice Needed! by Futurecrown(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
UNIBEN,UNIBADAN, UNIPORTH,FUTO AND UNILAG. In no particular order, once you have the celebral stamina to withstands the stress...

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Best To Study Petroleum Engineering? Advice Needed! by Hernandez88(m): 12:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Thanx so much!
I think i got it!

Futurecrown:
UNIBEN,UNIBADAN, UNIPORTH,FUTO AND UNILAG. In no particular order, once you have the celebral stamina to withstands the stress...
Re: Which University Is The Best To Study Petroleum Engineering? Advice Needed! by Hernandez88(m): 12:19am On Nov 26, 2015
Thanx
donfreshest6:
UNIPORT
Re: Which University Is The Best To Study Petroleum Engineering? Advice Needed! by Hernandez88(m): 12:21am On Nov 26, 2015
You mean Federal University of Technology, Owerri?
StArusi:
FUTO

(1) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After 6yrs Of Writing Jamb Without Passing (photo) / Project Topics And Research Materials For Final Year B.sc, B.ED... Students / Total E&P Industrial Training Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.