Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested (21198 Views)

Doctor And Nurse Arrested As Woman Dies Of Complications After Abortion. Photo / Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by Idiataqueen(f): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
ukeme200:

excuse me is ur second name nosa,abeg dont let ur nose get busted o, becos u cannot smell my lies, infact am not lying.
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by kelviniroma(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
VickyRotex:
i know will can not prosecute the death but their still a chance by the impregnator should be sentence
to death because he must no about the ideal and the plan the young girl took.if not so he could have take full responsibilities has a father of the
child not by advising the girl to go for it.has God said does who commit abortion as commit murdered,so in my opinion the impregnator should be hold for it because he could have been the one to sent the guys to buried the girl so he should be hold.

Alright! cool

When he said "Blame" he meant Prosecution.

Can you prosecute a dead person? Of what use is that?
tongue
VickyRotex:
i know will can not prosecute the death but their still a chance by the impregnator should be sentence to death

Alright! cool

Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by ukeme200(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Idiataqueen:
excuse me is ur second name nosa,abeg dont let ur nose get busted o, becos u cannot smell my lies, infact am not lying.

I know you av an M.sc in lying...else, how did you 'catch' your boyfriend?
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by mozinta: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Legalize it!
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by Idiataqueen(f): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
ukeme200:

I know you av an M.sc in lying...else, how did you 'catch' your boyfriend?
come again.
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by ukeme200(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Idiataqueen:
come again.

Jesus Christ is coming bk again.. grin
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by Idiataqueen(f): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
ukeme200:

Jesus Christ is coming bk again.. grin
lolz
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by Damianobi(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by ukeme200(m): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Idiataqueen:
lolz
So repent before it is too late
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by Idiataqueen(f): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
ukeme200:
So repent before it is too late
i c, pastor ukeme
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by ukeme200(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Idiataqueen:
i c, pastor ukeme
Lolzz, I dey come, make I go polish ur shoes.
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by Idiataqueen(f): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
ukeme200:
Lolzz, I dey come, make I go polish ur shoes.
na u sabi
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
VickyRotex:

Alright! cool

Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by edward1984(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
olafum1:
shocked Such a young life wasted just like that, who's to be blamed in this kinda scenario..
a. The lady
b. the impregnator
c. the drug seller
d. the government

undecided undecided undecided

and who should learn most from this? likes for guys, shares for d gals

We are all responsible for our fate/well being... If you put a poison in a cup of water and you tell me, will I drink it ? If I do, who is to blame ?
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by olowookerekemi(f): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by uyplus(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/16/four-arrested-over-ladys-death-from-abortion-complications/

Rubbish!! Are those listed drugs abortifacients? Was expecting to see the likes of mifepr****** and misop******. The ppmv should be investigated by PCN first before the police can talk. Because all the drugs listed there are OTC's.. If there is no autopsy proof that the deceased ingested an abortifacient, the police has no right to charge them to court for culpable homicide!!
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by cyril700(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pls I just met a philipino mother of 2, and we have been frns 4 a while she intends to relocate with her own money to join me in nigeria. She is talking about marrying me n staying 4ever with me here. And I would love to hav such experience pls I need Ur advice. She divorced her hubby on grounds that he cheated constantly.
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abortion medications... ladies take note

one sachet of Diclofene tablets,
one sachet of menbendezalen with four tablets,
Daltic five tablets, Predimisolene Eight tablets,
Bunto blood tonic

in case
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by Codedworld1: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
the level of stupidity and lack of proper education in the country is so disturbing. why is it difficult to practise safe sex if u know u are not ready for marriage also the high rate of rape case this days is so annoying.I think it better we start educating on safe sex.it not a big deal
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by excel101(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
olafum1:
shocked Such a young life wasted just like that, who's to be blamed in this kinda scenario..
a. The lady
b. the impregnator
c. the drug seller
d. the government

undecided undecided undecided

and who should learn most from this? likes for guys, shares for d gals
The blame goes to all of the above, the lady is matured enough to know the side effects of and dangers of such drugs. The impregnator should be an adult, he should used condom if he's not ready to have a baby, same blame goes to the lady. The drug seller i believe is not a qualified Pharmacist, he sells drugs illegally. The Government, for not properly informing the people of the dangers of abortion(in different dialects) and properly getting these illegal drug sellers off the biz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by olafum1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
excel101:
The blame goes to all of the above, the lady is matured enough to know the side effects of and dangers of such drugs. The impregnator should be an adult, he should used condom if he's not ready to have a baby, same blame goes to the lady. The drug seller i believe is not a qualified Pharmacist, he sells drugs illegally. The Government, for not properly informing the people of the dangers of abortion(in different dialects) and properly getting these illegal drug sellers off the biz.

Thank u my friend, You provided the most specific answer in a simple form. I just want a government who is responsive to the predicament of the people, who values the citizens life by taking appropriate proactive measures towards same.

But with everyday occurrence in Nigeria, seems we r still far from that..
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by gemale(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
voltron:
Condom is less than N100 ... why go for N5k to N20L procedure that is only 50%-50% chance of success chidren these days have no sense

G circle na #50 4 my side. Y pple no just lyk 2 gv demselves brain 4 dis world?
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by ukeme200(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Idiataqueen:
na u sabi

tongue
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by VickyRotex(f): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I don't think he meant prosecution , more so you can prosecute the government if you're on your right

Of course you can prosecute the government if you're on your right. But I don't think the government should be "blamed" for this. Or at least it's blame should be secondary.

Just like you said this:
" I believe everybody or entity mentioned have a part of the blame however minute"
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by VickyRotex(f): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
kelviniroma:
tongue

cheesy What are you saying?
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by VickyRotex(f): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:

I don't exchange Ill words with people, so you're simply ignored!
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oh so abortion is illegal in Naija. I didn't know.
Re: Lady Dies From Abortion Complications In Bauchi, 4 Arrested by MansaPiye: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
I hope the men who got them pregnant were arrested too.
Women should be allowed to have control over their own womb. They should be provided with a hygienic place to deal with their women issues and men should stay out of it. If you don't want them having abortions don't get them pregnant when you no even readi to become person papa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Out-Of-Control Policemen: How They Steal, Torture And Kill At Will / Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids / Niger State Police Arrest 3 Fraudsters Who Dupe People Through 'Guy-Work'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.