Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm (48761 Views)

Ongoing Nationwide Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm| January 2018 (101 Position) / Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by LordMecuzy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Alikote is right. All major marketers have depot reps in the 21 locations. All Tankers coming in must go to the depot before leaving to their final destination within the state
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
freshyabstel:

You will be dazed and amazed when u eventually get to see that it's ppmc. dont worry, just stay glue and watch how we emerged to becom ppmc staff.
wish on u might become minster of petrolium self .

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by LordMecuzy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Alikote:
dream on it not a crime learner in najia yymc

Lol,Bros no too vex they are still new in the oil and Gas.
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Slexd:
hahaha,bt tsl operate only 3 oil terminals and 2air refueling.or do u think they want to expand operations?
they transport for onado across nigeria each truck must reach those 21 depot to be stamp by pef .lab etc before divation to it discharge point example all truck leaving apapa depot to abuja will stop over at suleja depot get stamp lab and pef before diversion to abuja .am from the industry
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by LordMecuzy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Alikote:
they transport for onado across nigeria each truck must reach those 21 depot to be stamp by pef .lab etc before divation to it discharge point example all truck leaving apapa depot to abuja will stop over at suleja depot get stamp lab and pef before diversion to abuja .am from the industry

But Oando has a depot Rep I'm still wondering why TSL might still need A Data inventory Analyst tho

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordMecuzy:

Lol,Bros no too vex they are still new in the oil and Gas.
i don rep for 7 year .tsl have interviwed me . Mrs is better tsl dont have depot or station just some silver trucks and buzzer to refuel airplane na wale tinubu and co get the firm they cant even stand near aa rano .as negero aa rano from kano has depot plus 40 station and 200 trucks 60000 litre capacity and transport for self.onando.mrs ap.total mobil nnpc mega
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by LordMecuzy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
Alikote:
i don rep for 7 year .tsl have interviwed me . Mrs is better tsl dont have depot or station just some silver trucks and buzzer to refuel airplane na wale tinubu and co get the firm they cant even stand near aa rano .as negero aa rano from kano has depot plus 40 station and 200 trucks 60000 litre capacity and transport for self.onando.mrs ap.total mobil nnpc mega

Exactly, I'm still confused why TSL will need a data inventory analyst as they are not into downstream..
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
LordMecuzy:

Exactly, I'm still confused why TSL will need a data inventory analyst as they are not into downstream..
they cant survive just working for onando infact onando is divesting from the down stream sold off majority to vitol and are now on upstream so there is risk to tsl bussiness model of just trucking .what if the pipeline is privatise and working .what if refinary is working no need for long haul trucking what happen to there investment in 200 trucks .what if vitol cancel there contract buy it own trucks .ap just bought 100 brand new hence tsl is diversify to retail sector which is more certain with baba as presido
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by LordMecuzy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Alikote:
they cant survive just working for onando infact onando is divesting from the down stream sold off majority to vitol and are now on upstream so there is risk to tsl bussiness model of just trucking .what if the pipeline is privatise and working .what if refinary is working no need for long haul trucking what happen to there investment in 200 trucks .what if vitol cancel there contract buy it own trucks .ap just bought 100 brand new hence tsl is diversify to retail sector which is more certain with baba as presido

Wooooow bros you Don be boss for this sector oh... so what you insinuating now is that TSL might want to start trucking for itself and sell of at depots or want to truck for other marketers as "Hire"?
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Bezed(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2016
Alikote:
no be only ppmc na yymc all oil firm got reps in depot cos of bridging and petrolium equalization fumd
Lol.. it's your mouth you can say anything you feel, one thing is , negative ppl like you who claim to know it all are always shamed... you'll be shamed again, hopefully you'll repent from your negativity.... do not hesitate to quote back like you've been doing when the time comes....

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=LordMecuzy post=41859113]

Wooooow bros you Don be boss for this sector oh... so what you insinuating now is that TSL might want to start trucking for itself and sell of at depots or want to truck for other marketers as "Hire"?[/quote yes possible or buy up some ideal depot plus some ideal filling station rebrand them to tsl and start importation transporting and retailing .matrix energy is moving in that direction
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 11, 2016
Bezed:
Lol.. it's your mouth you can say anything you feel, one thing is , negative ppl like you who claim to know it all are always shamed... you'll be shamed again, hopefully you'll repent from your negativity.... do not hesitate to quote back like you've been doing when the time comes....
u just a silly kid we attend the interview and we ask the interviewer who they,where recuiting for cos we are in the industries she said tsl we left cos one guy came in from faliwiyo and a depot surpervisor so u will tsl just change to ppmc u be witch
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Slexd: 5:04am On Jan 11, 2016
Alikote:
u just a silly kid we attend the interview and we ask the interviewer who they,where recuiting for cos we are in the industries she said tsl we left cos one guy came in from faliwiyo and a depot surpervisor so u will tsl just change to ppmc u be witch
no querreling pls.wat alikote said is very correct.bt my question is that should tsl have the depot sup being a transporter or d major like u said oando?
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Slexd: 5:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Alikote:
dream on it not a crime learner in najia yymc
u knw there is a restructuring going in nnpc wit the unbundling of ppmc into storage,pipeline,product marketing.pls alikote google it and also goggle uproar in nnpc over recruitment loopsidedness.make contributions,no insult no querel,we are learning .alikote and others go ahead pls .
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 11, 2016
Slexd:
no querreling pls.wat alikote said is very correct.bt my question is that should tsl have the depot sup being a transporter or d major like u said oando?
o.k let pray and fast that it mericlously change to ppmc grin guys in lagos have done second interview by tsl hr staff is like attending starcomm interview and start praying is mtn najia wonderful people
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2016
Depot supervisor is there rep in the depot each time a truck load in apapa it must get to a depot before dispacting example abuja is serve by sulejia depot that where it will land first the supervisor finishes all paper work e.g susidy claims then divert to abuja filling stations.other companies have reps too.that why u see many guys hanging around depots they are reps of different companies
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2016
All this una spelling and punctuation (or lack of) de gimme headache...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Slexd: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2016
Alikote:
Depot supervisor is there rep in the depot each time a truck load in apapa it must get to a depot before dispacting example abuja is serve by sulejia depot that where it will land first the supervisor finishes all paper work e.g susidy claims then divert to abuja filling stations.other companies have reps too.that why u see many guys hanging around depots they are reps of different companies
u have made u point bt if tsl is transporting product for oando to abj frm apapa,at the suleja depot,who is to make d necessary clearance?is it depot supervisor frm oando being the oil marketer or tsl the transporter?
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Bezed(m): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2016
Alikote:
Thank you Sir
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Bezed(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2016
want to ask, the depots as listed on the advert, were all NNPC depot... so does it mean other logistics firm makes use of theses depots belonging to NNPC?

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Slexd: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2016
ismokeweed:
All this una spelling and punctuation (or lack of) de gimme headache...
i hope it is nt ur user name that is giving u head .jst kidding oooo
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Slexd: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2016
any way, either working with logistics company or oil and gas is generally rewarding. i pray we succeed weither it is tsl or any other it is welcome
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2016
Bezed:
want to ask, the depots as listed on the advert, were all NNPC depot... so does it mean other logistics firm makes use of theses depots belonging to NNPC?
yes for bridging all truck must get to nnpc depot received stamp b4 dispatch
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Slexd: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2016
Alikote:
yes for bridging all truck must get to nnpc depot received stamp b4 dispatch
Alikote:
u have made u point bt if tsl is transporting product for oando to abj frm apapa,at the suleja depot,who is to make d necessary clearance?is it depot supervisor frm oando being the oil markter or tsl the transporter?u have nt ans me sir
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by LordMecuzy(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2016
Slexd:
u have made u point bt if tsl is transporting product for oando to abj frm apapa,at the suleja depot,who is to make d necessary clearance?is it depot supervisor frm oando being the oil markter or tsl the transporter?u have nt ans me sir

That's where I'm confused...I belive Oando has depot supervisors, maybe TSL wants to take over a share of the Downstream sector... let's watch
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Slexd: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
LordMecuzy:

That's where I'm confused...I belive Oando has depot supervisors, maybe TSL wants to take over a share of the Downstream sector... let's watch
good lord mercuzy u understood my direction.i blieve that was wat u were trying to point out in ur previous comments
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Slexd:
anado staff there depot rep ,Mrs. call theirs business consultant
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
LordMecuzy:

oando sold of majority share in the down stream to raise funds to prod cure and operate coco Philips upstream asset sold in Nigeria they collect 260 million dollars .may be tsl is buying into the remaining minority stake of oando we are expecting brand name change anytime from oando to vitol or some thing else
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Bezed(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Alikote:
oando sold of majority share in the down stream to raise funds to prod cure and operate coco Philips upstream asset sold in Nigeria they collect 260 million dollars .may be tsl is buying into the remaining minority stake of oando we are expecting brand name change anytime from oando to vitol or some thing else
Oga... its obvious you are very experienced in this sector, but I'm telling you it's not tsl..., except the recruitment was for two firms... just chill... I know what I say, even if its not ppmc, just know it's not tsl... Good night Sir
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Slexd: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
we could nt arrive at a logical conclusion which org the recruitment was meant for
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by LordMecuzy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
E be like this job Don enter better voice mail oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting / Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.