Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm (48815 Views)

Ongoing Nationwide Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm| January 2018 (101 Position) / Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by sorextee(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
I'm writing

Realsufi:
Please who is writing tomorrow at abuja
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Realsufi: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thanks
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Bezed(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Realsufi:
I am
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Wonder1844(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
cc150615:

You can send them a mail to explain your predicament, I believe they'll reschedule you for your zone, it's likely a mistake on their part, that's why they have different zones na
thank u very much. I did just as u said nd they agreed to reschedule me for Port harcourt assessment.
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by u3fine(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
when is Port Harcourt Assessment?
Wonder1844:
thank u very much. I did just as u said nd they agreed to reschedule me for Port harcourt assessment.
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Ahmed4002(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Ahmed4002(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Those who wrote today.
Is Calculator allowed grin
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Atyem(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Realsufi:
I'm writing tomorrow
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Egonec(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Zone 1....anyone from Benin here?
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Wonder1844(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
u3fine:
when is Port Harcourt Assessment?
no date yet according to d reply I got
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by atunde: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hello house,congrat to those that was sent a final invitation text message,email and a call today.Thank God I received a text message,an email for a final interview with the client tomorrow 21st Nov.2015 @ 1 coker road ,Ilupeju,Lagos.The comapny is an oil and Gas named TSL Limited.I ve equally googled the company and confirmed real.I was also called by the HR from workplace centre to be sure of my attendant.I was scheduled for 12pm.I guessed for south west,tomorrow will make the end of the recruitment,and then later other zones will begin.Goodluck guys see you tomorrow
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by sorextee(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
atunde:
Hello house,congrat to those that was sent a final invitation text message,email and a call today.Thank God I received a text message,an email for a final interview with the client tomorrow 21st Nov.2015 @ 1 coker road ,Ilupeju,Lagos.The comapny is an oil and Gas named TSL Limited.I ve equally googled the company and confirmed real.I was also called by the HR from workplace centre to be sure of my attendant.I was scheduled for 12pm.I guessed for south west,tomorrow will make the end of the recruitment,and then later other zones will begin.Goodluck guys see you tomorrow

@bolded: u mean there is anoda interview after the first interview? shocked

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Jimwalex(m): 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Those who wrote today. Is Calculator allowed grin
NO!
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by MarkGud(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
atunde:

Congratulations bro, when was this message sent to you? And please confirm the role you applied for and the location. Thanks #Hopeful
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by klarke(m): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Those who have written, what are the questions like? I'm writing tomorrow in abuja.
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by atunde: 12:12am On Nov 21, 2015
If you are writng in abuja tomorrow,I would like to gist u of south west test expo.numerical maths,english(synonyms and antonyms),etc.20 questions and 20minutes,after then,the same day,you will ve a short interview.
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Chidizman(m): 12:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Has anybody that applied for Warri gotten an Invitation msg? undecided I wan die with anxiety and curiosity here sad

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by snicksz(m): 12:37am On Nov 21, 2015
Pls house what's the dress code for the interview...
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by sorextee(m): 12:59am On Nov 21, 2015
They say make we dress corporately

snicksz:
Pls house what's the dress code for the interview...
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by ishaq062(m): 1:33am On Nov 21, 2015
decub:

During our own time, we weren't asked to. Take the goddamn risk if u can.

please I need their address for both kano and abuja. i am prepared and set for the test.
I hope to hear from u ASAP.
fenks in adavance.
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by ishaq062(m): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2015
decub:

During our own time, we weren't asked to. Take the goddamn risk if u can.

please I need their address for both kano and abuja. i am prepared and set for the test.
I hope to hear from u ASAP.
fenks in adavance. or please somone should foward the address to my phone number
please help
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by klarke(m): 5:08am On Nov 21, 2015
Those who have done the assessment, what are the questions like pls....and what's the dress code?
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by rawguy(m): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2015
Wonder1844:
please kindly forward the number you called so that other zones can confirm whether they should still be expecting their mail.
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by waksman(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2015
pls has anyone from d other states in d southwest aside Lagos gotten an invite for d final interview today?

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by greatsodade(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Please what is the latest on this final interview thing...is it only lagos doing interview today or plus other locations in the SW...?
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by Wonder1844(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2015
rawguy:

please kindly forward the number you called so that other zones can confirm whether they should still be expecting their mail.
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by michaelisafiade: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2015
did anybody choose Mosimi? Has anyone who applied for this place has been called?
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by rawguy(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2015
Wonder1844:
Thanks Br. though the line is off
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by rawguy(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2015
Wonder1844:
Thanks Br. though the line is off
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by sorextee(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2015
Done with d exam... kinda confusing though.. but we thank God.. we wish us all the best..
Re: Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm by rudyislife: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2015
sorextee:
Done with d exam... kinda confusing though.. but we thank God.. we wish us all the best..
Bro Sup hw was it please give clues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting / Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.