Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification (7456 Views)

TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread / 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification / Infinix Zero 5, Price and Specification Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by ishittu: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Infinix mobility is set to announce a new device on 27th of November 2015 in Nigeria and from what we know, it is going to be a Note, a successor to the Infinix Hot Note.We now have a few specification of the new device, yeah the very important ones you will be interested in. Like I have reported in earlier post, the device has a 6-inch screen, large battery and a fast charging technology.

Battery capacity is 4000 mAh which the company claims will last for two days alongside a fast charging technology where the phones delivers 8 hours of usage time with a 15 minutes charge. As expected, it still runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 OS and the camera is clocked at 13 Mega Pixels. Well that’s as much info that we have now, details will be provided as soon as we get them. However you can take a bet on the name of the device, it will be called Infinix Note 2

Source: http://www.techcityng.com/infinix-new-device-is-the-infinix-note-2-see-specification/

Official Image credit to iShittu

cc: lalatisclala

Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by khalhokage(m): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
It actually looks really good, waiting on the price.
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by ishittu: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
khalhokage:
It actually looks really good, waiting on the price.

Expect that soon, it will be pocket friendly

cc: seun
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by Esotericbaby: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
4000mah with 6" screen ? Infinix how far na
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by lekjons(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Esotericbaby:
4000mah with 6" screen ? Infinix how far na
shey na 10000mah dem for put dia SMH!

Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by Esotericbaby: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
lekjons:
shey na 10000mah dem for put dia SMH!

The bigger the screen, the larger the battery capacity. Youu no know say screen resolution dey affect battery life ?

5000 or a least 4,500

Na phablet for God's sake

Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by OCTAVO: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Recycling similar specs! SMH

Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by khalhokage(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Esotericbaby:

The bigger the screen, the larger the battery capacity. Youu no know say screen resolution dey affect battery life ?

5000 or a least 4,500

Bros we never see resolution yet, just size.
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by lukmoore: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
OCTAVO:
Recycling similar specs! SMH
abi o my brother tired of all this.
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by mosjames: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Beht why?
Phantom5 still pay me sha
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by Chuksteric(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
This is not for me
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by drss(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
how much?
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by Kamaye(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Esotericbaby:

5000 or a least 4,500

most 7" inch tablets comes with less than 4000mah battery so I think it shouldn't be a problem for a 6" inch phablet based on your understanding.

Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
What's d rational behind calling a phone a note when u know the phone can't use pen touch? Na dem sabi sha..

Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by ishittu: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Esotericbaby:

5000 or a least 4,500

XUI was fully optimised in the Infinix Note 2 which makes the battery even lasting longer than the Note1
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by ishittu: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
What's d rational behind calling a phone a note when u know the phone can't use pen touch? Na dem sabi sha..

Your suggestion is being noted , we are going premium and your advise will go a long way
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by ishittu: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
drss:
how much?

Price will surely be affordable , between 20,000 - 25,000 (Not Confirmed though)

Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by bigtt76(f): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Looks sleek but scared the memory might just not be 3GB undecided

Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by Maximum83: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Good design but specs not significantly deferent front its predecessor

Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by Aspiregreat: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
ishittu:

Price will surely be affordable , between 20,000 - 25,000 (Not Confirmed though)

If confirmed,Please inform me Asap.
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by ishittu: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aspiregreat:

If confirmed,Please inform me Asap.

Okay no problem
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Waiting for the imei grin grin grin
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by Tolulove26: 12:13am On Nov 17, 2015
To all my good fans that downloaded ejekajo, this is another new hit from Tolulove, titled NO YAWA, produce by Aoat, one love to you all. www.datafilehost.com/d/b48288c7
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by Elxandre(m): 12:22am On Nov 17, 2015
ishittu:

Go carry am na...

That thing isn't less than 30k obviously.

Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 17, 2015
Help me thank GOD for life ooo.. Today boy done turn man(not daddy o).. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me, GOD bless my new age.. I know u guys are CAPABLE, somebody should surprise me with gift... If u no fit send cheque abeg I go need ur connections to any soccer scout/agent.. Thank you..
Nwa nne show the boy some love kwanu..
Osanobua brought me this Far

Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by ishittu: 7:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Elxandre:

Go carry am na...

That thing isn't less than 30k obviously.

lol, Infinix will surely suprise you
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by Esotericbaby: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kamaye:
most 7" inch tablets comes with less than 4000mah battery so I think it shouldn't be a problem for a 6" inch phablet based on your understanding.

Very funny. Look at this phone & compare

https://www.nairaland.com/2742489/bye-low-battery-forever-phone

The people need more value for their money
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by ishittu: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Esotericbaby:

Very funny. Look at this phone & compare

The people need more value for their money

Stop spamming, the product will speak for itself if it is as good as being hyped
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by Esotericbaby: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
ishittu:

Stop spamming, the product will speak for itself if it is as good as being hyped

Shedding more light is now spamming. Sensational. So this thread na the infinix phone commot For the box begin dey speak for itself .. Clap for yourself
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by Maximum83: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
ishittu:

Bro, don't deceived yourself, this phone will sell above 30k
Re: INFINIX NOTE 2, Official Pictures And Specification by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
fighal:
Help me thank GOD for life ooo.. Today boy done turn man(not daddy o).. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me, GOD bless my new age.. I know u guys are CAPABLE, somebody should surprise me with gift... If u no fit send cheque abeg I go need ur connections to any soccer scout/agent.. Thank you..
Nwa nne show the boy some love kwanu..
Osanobua brought me this Far
how old are you?

Kik Users / Xiaomi Redmi 9A And Redmi 9C Launched With New Mediatek Helio G-series Chipsets / "Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best?