Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. (1827 Views)

Police capture robbers that attacked Magu's home, killed Guard (PICS) / Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) / Police Arrests Sea Pirates In Bonny That Attacked 3 Boats Yesterday (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by edward1984(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
1) Abdelhamid Abaaoud, Belgian citizen 27 years old. Kamikaze at the bar Comptoir Voltaire, and he is considered the leader of the attack. He had rented with his name the cars used in the attacks of Paris, a black Seat found in a Paris suburb with three Kalashnikovs and weapons.

2) Samy Amimour, 28 years old, was born in Paris. He was kamikaze of Bataclan and was killed when police raided that night. In 2013 an international arrest warrant was issued against him. Then Amimour fled to Syria and married there.

3) Omar Ismail Mostefai, 29 years old, French citizen. He was the first suicide bomber identified thanks to a finger found in Bataclan. On Friday night he opened fire with Kalashnikovs in the hall packed with 80,000 spectators/viewers and detonated explosives he was wearing on him. He is father with 2 children, He had been arrested several times for little cases without doing time. He went to Turkey in autumn 2013 and from there to Syria, where he stayed a long time. According to the newspaper Le Figaro, Turkey had sent an urgent signal to France about the terrorist, but without receiving a reply from Paris.

4) A passport in the name Ahmad al-Mohammad, born in 1990 in Syria, was found next to the corpse of one of the bombers of the Stade de France. They estimate that it may be his own, arguing that "there is possibility that the fingerprints are similar with those given in an audit in Greece in October 2015

5) Bilal Hadfi he was another kamikaze at Stade de France. Born in France, he was 20 years old and lived in Belgium.

Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by walepinna(m): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Imagine! Young minds...
Instead to make themselves useful...They jus perished just like that.
Fvckn Bastards soiling the name of Islam

I am a muslim and i am not a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by edward1984(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
THE FUGITIVE

Salah Abdelsalam : he is 26 years, and he's estimated to be the eighth terrorist who participated in the massacre in Paris. He was arrested today in Belgium. Last Saturday he had been stopped by the police in Cambrai France but because his name was not on the files he was free.

Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by DuchessLily(f): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
All in their twenties... *SMH*

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by vickyfrancis1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bloody muslems....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by gozmok1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Religion of piss
Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
I was thinking I would see a Nigerian as one of the terrorist judging from the statement from one infamous ISIS blog - linking BH to their attacks or so, anyhow sha, na God win ooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
What pleasure do these young lad derived from killing innocent lives?
Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by Tunami(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
These guys have gotten free visa to eternal destruction
Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by edward1984(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
elijah2u:
What pleasure do these young lad derived from killing innocent lives?

Brain washed..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by BobUg28(m): 1:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Damn, what a big disappointment. I feels appalled whenever I see this kind of young blood killing and terrorising their country.

What might actually be their reasons...Terrorist in a country like France? Bad enough, the were all indigenous people of France. God save your country.
Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by morgang(m): 2:33am On Nov 17, 2015
Sometimes I ponder if it's true that illiteracy is an active stimulants to terrorism or it's the Qur'an.. Either way, both are mad crave stimulants to those who consume it....

I forbid myself to be influenced by such archaic Religion.. Having 72 virgins afterlife indeed... I bet, even Mohammed (s.w.a) dare not handle such pus..s..ys upstairs...
Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by clek: 2:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Young lad brainwashed and hypnotized by the Quran.
Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2015
source pls
Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by edward1984(m): 6:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Walkopet:
source pls

I hope you can read Greek ? I translated it myself, It's a quick and reliable link/source http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/5-apo-tous-tromokrates-tou-parisiou-tautopoiithikan-einai-belgoi-kai-galloi/3122311
Re: Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. by tishbite709(m): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2015
The inner thief opens door for the outside one to come and terrorize their nation. Youths wake up and let's stop being used and forgotten easily

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife, Self Over Tax Fraud / A Nigerian Shot Now In South Africa / Breaking News: Gunmen Attack Vehicle On Lokoja-abuja Highway, Abduct Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.