Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

No Boko Haram In Edo Yet Oshiomhole Spends N700m Monthly On Security – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Boko Haram In Edo Yet Oshiomhole Spends N700m Monthly On Security – PDP (703 Views)

EFCC Declares Iyiola Omisore Wanted For N700m Fraud (Pic) / Diezani’s Slush Cash: Wike Ordered Me To Collect N700m From Bank – PDP Scribe / No Boko Haram In Edo Yet Oshiomhole Spends N700m Monthly On Security – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Boko Haram In Edo Yet Oshiomhole Spends N700m Monthly On Security – PDP by merrypakman: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
The Edo State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has described the performance of the administration of Governor Adams Oshiomhole as a waste.

State Chairman of the party, Chief Dan Orbih, who spoke in Benin during a press briefing on Oshiomhole’s seven years in office, accused the state government of “siphoning money” in the name of security votes and other unnecessary projects.

He said, “You cannot compare what this governor is doing with security funds with any other government anywhere in Nigeria.

“Every month, he takes N500 million to N700 million‎ of tax payers’ money, in his own words, ‘to address urgent security challenges’.

“But you will agree with me that Edo State, like he (governor) used to say, ‘is safe.’ We do not have Boko Haram here, so we do not really know what he is doing with that amount.‎

“If this money is returned to the coffers of government, I can assure you that the governor will be in a position to fix the roads that are in very bad condition.”

‎He alleged that records available to the party revealed that while the sum of “N928 billion” accrued to the state in the past seven years “only N268 billion” could be accounted for,” through project execution and remuneration of Edo civil servants.

Orbih also alleged plans by the governor to temporarily recruit thousands of youths, as campaign moves for next year’s governorship election.

“I call on the Governor to take full responsibility for his failure in government,” he added.
Re: No Boko Haram In Edo Yet Oshiomhole Spends N700m Monthly On Security – PDP by front247: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Osho-thief
Re: No Boko Haram In Edo Yet Oshiomhole Spends N700m Monthly On Security – PDP by osesology(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
We just can't wait for this man to leave office, he's done enough damage already. I can't wait for the EFCC to get hold of him. In his first tenure, he came in as a saint, but after that, nothing. I can't see much difference between him and the former thief.
Re: No Boko Haram In Edo Yet Oshiomhole Spends N700m Monthly On Security – PDP by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
lol,,, pdp.. he is using it to fight agboro... u can see no more touts and cultists in edo
Re: No Boko Haram In Edo Yet Oshiomhole Spends N700m Monthly On Security – PDP by NextGovernor(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oshiomole is worst and corrupt than Lucky. I can defend that anywhere.
Re: No Boko Haram In Edo Yet Oshiomhole Spends N700m Monthly On Security – PDP by hoobs(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
The major problem is the billions he borrowed from world bank,approve by the dullard,he will just pocket it o!!!
Re: No Boko Haram In Edo Yet Oshiomhole Spends N700m Monthly On Security – PDP by hoobs(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
The major problem is the billions he borrowed from world bank,approve by the dullard,he will just pocket it o!!!,because I avnt heard that he is doing anytin with the mony
Re: No Boko Haram In Edo Yet Oshiomhole Spends N700m Monthly On Security – PDP by 400billionman: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Osho is a saint since he is in APC..

(1) (Reply)

Hause And Yoruba Hate To Hear About Biafra Why / War Songs In Aba Over DSS Failure 2produce Kanu In Court;all Markets Shut (VIDEO / Borno Market Where Boko Haram Trades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.