Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian (35614 Views)

See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam / Get Loyola Jesuit Past Questions And Answers Solved By Over 100 Loyola Tutors / Buhari Receives Ufot Ekong, Nigerian Student That Solved 30yr Old Math Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by Chidozieude: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Igbos and envy

All because it is a Yoruba Mathematician that was credited for this feat, they are so angry and bitter

. If it was an Igbo man, which is highly unlikely, they would have opened countless threads to beat their chests.

They have time to send emails to organisations to confirm if a Yoruba man is smarter than them but they cannot write letters or emails to their leaders to explain why Igbo land is poor and the youths unemployed

If Igbos spend half of the time they use on Yoruba matter on their own development, Igbo land will more habitable

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by Obrigardo: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
After we all said it was a lie, nairabland still put am on the frontpage. so is it Liarland or Iggyland?

7 Likes

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by busyfishing(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
[b][/b][/color][color=#000099]for a moment i was holding my head high..smh undecideduote author=Jengem post=40092549]The Clay Math institute has distanced itself from claims that the Riemann Hypothesis, a 156 year old unsolved mathematical problem has been solved by a Nigerian egghead, Dr. Opeyemi Enoch. Enoch is a professor with the Federal University, Oye Ekiti, Ekiti State.

Several publications had gone to town with the report yesterday and earlier today, stating that the scholar had won the $1 million prize offered to whomever can solve the problem.

Email checks with the Clay Math institute resulted in a response from the Office of the President of the institute.

Naomi Kraker, administrative manager in an email to The Herald said, “As a matter of policy, the Clay Mathematics Institute does not comment on solutions to the Millennium Problems. The current status of the problems and complete information about each, can be found at www.claymath.org; I’m afraid I can not add anything beyond what is available there.”

Subsequent check on the website revealed that the problem actually remains unsolved.

http://www.claymath.org/millennium-problems/riemann-hypothesis

Soup: http://www.theheraldng.com/clay-math-institute-denies-century-old-math-problem-s [/quote]
Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by johnstar(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
K
Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by Memphis357(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
$1m
Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by cornel00(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
0femmanu kwenu ; D

4 Likes

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by free2ryhme: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
See global scam!

3 Likes

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by nicedas(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
i comment my reserve, i dy shame for Yorubas, gbolahonnn lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Freemanan:
grin

I thought the man below had reasoning skills when I saw his name.... I was wrong ...

Smh...
Don't mind him.....his coconut head has Notyn to offer shocked ori e tih ku taitai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by christinie(f): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hahahahaha as soon as I checked and saw that name, I knew it was bound to be a propaganda to promote their people.

You know a certain Ekong from AKS solved a 30 year old equation in Japan so ore mi too must shine!

Hahahahaha.

7 Likes

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by devilishM: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
CyberWolf:
I knew it was lie all along..Maths ke who dash Yoruba that kind brain? grin

Flat.head, u sef dey insult people.

1 Like

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by abdulrazat(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
I want to laugh my Yoruba neighbors. But then I can't. Them wan get Chika Obi, Philip emegwali and their likes. Lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by christinie(f): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
You omitted his name , in case name-checkers association wanna check. Hahahahaha
Jengem:
The Clay Math institute has distanced itself from claims that the Riemann Hypothesis, a 156 year old unsolved mathematical problem has been solved by a Nigerian egghead, Dr. Opeyemi Enoch. Enoch is a professor with the Federal University, Oye Ekiti, Ekiti State.

Several publications had gone to town with the report yesterday and earlier today, stating that the scholar had won the $1 million prize offered to whomever can solve the problem.

Email checks with the Clay Math institute resulted in a response from the Office of the President of the institute.

Naomi Kraker, administrative manager in an email to The Herald said, “As a matter of policy, the Clay Mathematics Institute does not comment on solutions to the Millennium Problems. The current status of the problems and complete information about each, can be found at www.claymath.org; I’m afraid I can not add anything beyond what is available there.”

Subsequent check on the website revealed that the problem actually remains unsolved.

http://www.claymath.org/millennium-problems/riemann-hypothesis

Soup: http://www.theheraldng.com/clay-math-institute-denies-century-old-math-problem-s

1 Like

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by Holyfield1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ahhhh
Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by estherdim: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
i comment nd Reserve my comment

Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below also click here for more collections Konga.com/broxy
Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by Csami(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lmao

9 Likes

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by Dapaboy: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lagos ibadan expressway junk journalism. Chai

13 Likes

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by hollowpot15684(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
oya spell 0kukumber....
Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
...nothing new under the sun... but the $1m MUST be returned..hmm..hmmn
Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by kingofdemons: 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked Now, This is funny grin

*grabs Omotayor123, kiss the hell out of her* kiss

6 Likes

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by Shaw007(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
God bless you oh!! I said this same thing on the other thread, and some people that dont like thinking were ready to swallow me!!

Riemann hypothesis solved and its only vanguard and osundefender that knows about it!!! Nothing on BBC, CNN or even The Clay Institue themselves .Very funny, hilarious sh!t

and to think they were already fighting on South West and The yEAST!!! Stupidity is commonplace in this country.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by Viktor1983(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked Now, This is funny grin
I tell ya
Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by IlekeHD: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
I leave this to my igbo brothers, dem go get drunk on this news cheesy
Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by Remii(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Yorubas and scam be like bread and butter.
yes, phillip emeguali na from ile ife, smh
Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by Emekamex(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2015

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by kingofdemons: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
[s]
devilishM:

Lalasticlala, obinoscopy. Rule 2. Kindly do the needful.
[/s]

you created another account just for another trolling after breaking rule 10 posting people's pictures.

hmmm just pity yourself and get a life tongue

shameless inconsequential troll tongue

5 Likes

Re: Clay Math Institute Denies Century Old Math Problem Solved By Nigerian by Seculent: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Yorubas and scam be like bread and butter.
I knew I will see a comment like this. Jealousy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jealous JSS1 Student Who Poisoned Classmate With Acid In Lagos Expelled / Pelumi Adewole: KWASU Lecturer Arrested For Arranging Exam In His Bedroom / Correction: Clarifying The Content Of The New JAMB Modalities For Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.