Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

New Innovation Technologies (n.i. Tech) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Innovation Technologies (n.i. Tech) (568 Views)

Engineering (Oil And Gas) Forum For Innovation And Development / Corona I Tech Test. / I-tech 2008 It Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Innovation Technologies (n.i. Tech) by ning: 7:23pm On May 19, 2009
BUY TEACH YOURSELF CDs THAT TEACHES MICROSOFT EXCEL, POWER POINT, WORD, ACCESS, & OUTLOOK.
OTHERS INCLUDE: COREL DRAW, WEB DESIGN, INTERNET & HOW IT WORKS, SPSS, EVIEWS, PEACHTREE ACCOUNTING, VISUAL BASIC, COMPUTER OPERATION (i.e. Windows Vista, XP, ME, 2000, 98), ETC

DESCRIPTION

First, I will start by introducing to you what teach yourself CDs is about. Teach yourself CD is a software program that teaches you how to use Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, Access and Outlook. Others include: Corel Draw Tutor, Learn Internet & How it works, basic Computer Operation/Engineering i.e. XP, Vista, ME, 2000, 98, Web Designing, Peachtree Accounting, E-views, SPSS, Visual Basic, ETC.
You will learn how to use and operate the above mentioned programs like a professional even though you don’t know anything on computer apart from browsing the internet; after using the CD you will become an expert in the above mentioned programs.
You do not need anyone to sit beside you to teach you the above mentioned computer packages; all you need is to know how to hold mouse and click as the tutor software directs you. With our tech yourself software, it has become very easy to learn computer at the comfort of your home and at your spare-convenient time without going to pay a huge amount of money at a computer school.
Individuals that are new to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Access and Outlook, Website Designing, Corel Draw, etc can use our CD to become an expert in those programs; yes it is 100% guaranteed. The tutor CDs will save your time, transportation fee to attend a computer school, and money because with just a token you will obtain your copies of this tutor packages.
A good description of the CDs is that it is Audio-Visual educative software. In other words, it speaks and instructs you on what to do and it shows as a video just as if you are working on real program which allows an individual user with little or no experience to be able to understand.
Computer knowledge should no longer be a problem for anyone as long as they start using the tutor CDs even when they have no experience about those programs. This is because with the tutor CDs, no previous Microsoft Excel, Corel Draw, HTML or coding knowledge is needed. The tutor CDs also has a built-in help system, a video tutorials that for example shows you how to design your new web site without wasting time. One interesting thing with this software is that it is very cheap. However, it is left to you to decide to order for it or go and pay a huge amount of money at a computer school even when you don’t have the time to attend a computer school due to your work schedule.
Do you know that a good number of people around the world are interested in using computer programs or create a website of theirs, but have no skill to do that or the time to attend a computer school, and they also don’t know anything about computer programs apart from surfing the net. 
The good news now is that with our carefully prepared tutorials, it has come to minimize the stress of learning for everyone. You don’t need to have experience on any of the computer programs you are interested to learn; the CDs are simply a saviour for those without experience. By just following the step-by-step tutorials, you are one step ahead to be an expert in computer programs. Before now, a friend of mine thinks that you need to be a wizard or genius before you can be able to use computer programs until I handed over the CDs to him. Now he can create website at will, make graphic design, analyse data, do engineering work, etc. Apart from my friend, there have been several testimonies on the tutor products because the result they have from using the program makes them to be so delighted and proclaimed that the software saves them a lot of energy, time and stress.
Yes indeed! How do you expect a worker that works from 8am-4pm or a businessman that has no time to start attending computer school? This is why it is nice to order for these CDs!
Thanks to this software for giving such people the opportunity of learning computer without stress.
The interface of the program is completely understandable just as if you are working on the real program. For instance, all toolbars can be found just as the real software program positioned at the right side.
You don’t need any precious skill to use the software but you will need to know how to hold mouse and click.

To order for any of the tutor CD, Call Vincent: 08035324316 (Midnight call is allowed)

(1) (Reply)

Has Savannah Bank Called On Anyone? / Marketing Executive Needed To Start Asap / Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.