Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

“ The Secret Of My Success”- ,sexy Singer Cum Actress, Oyita Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “ The Secret Of My Success”- ,sexy Singer Cum Actress, Oyita Reveals (2242 Views)

Ayobami Ojo Badekoji Aka Oyita Celebrates In Grand Style / Stay Away From Any Man Who Can’t Make You Cum – Actress Shyngle / Singer Cum Rapper Morell Loses Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ The Secret Of My Success”- ,sexy Singer Cum Actress, Oyita Reveals by jadesola2016: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sexy Oyita is a singer cum actress who has carved a niche for herself in the entertainment world.

In a chat with us she opened up on career and other sundry issues.

Q- can you introduce yourself

R- My name is Ojo Ayobami Oyinkansola a.k.a Oyita Omoge Torita to ma mu won yata. Am from the family of four that’s from my father and I am the first child., . I started my career as a singer, I do hip pop, RnB, all sorts of music and later with the help of some friends delved into movie industry. I joined the Yoruba movie industry some years back.

Q- How did the journey start?

R- okay, I’ve always been a chorister right from while I was a kid because my mum sings including my dad.. Singing has been running in our blood.

Q- so…… can you tell us your brand song?

R- I do all types of music. I have some singles on air both hip-pop and afro because I mix Yoruba, English and the pidgin things to my music but am re branding, I want to go into live band stuff. I’ve been doing the rehearsal. I’ve got band so we are rehearsing

Q- Okay, can you tell us those song you’ve on ground

R- Okay, I have ekeadugbo, ijo orinta, shayo love, the latest one is money, I’ve got omany singles but the latest one is ‘money’

Q- Among the singles, which one actually shot you into limelight?

R- It was Ekeadugbo

Q- That name OYITA, can you tell us what brought up that name

R- OYITA it’s a combination of all my name and because I love all types of tribes, when somebody see me and say you look like Niger Delta, you look like an Hausa, you look like a Yoruba, you know at the end of everything I just like a situation whereby nobody will be able to relate me with a particular tribe

Q- Recently, you did a movie called ‘JAMBATA’ can you tell us about that

R- Yes! That’s a movie, JAMBATA you know, I’ve a song that got to do with that kind of thing ‘SHAYO LOVE’. Its……emmm…. Its not the same thing but I can say it’s the same because SHAYO LOVE is about guys when they are in clubs, they promise heaven and earth, after drinking they promise you, don’t worry tomorrow I will buy you shop, take you to shoprite, I’ll buy you that…….the next morning is another story entirely. JAMBATA, is a story of three occupant living In the same flat, and I’ve told you about shayo love now, so when am saying three occupant now, the lady Is fola and the other two guys, they live together in the same building and the two happens to be big boys while fola happens to be a graduate. Let me stop there…….(laugh).

Q- So who are the faces featuring in that movie

R- I told you it a three casts movie, that’s FEMI ADEBAYO, YOMI GOLD and MYSELF OYITA

Q- How challenging it is?

R- very, very challenging because I was thinking it will be very easy because it’s a three cast movie, you understand , so I was thinking am no going to have a challenge, I’ve been producing but when I was shooting jambata, I felt it going to be easy because it’s a three cast movie , I only have myself, femi Adebayo and yomi gold on set but I tell you, its more taskful, Femi Adebayo himself because it’s a three cast movie, he felt oyinta you are only paying for me and yomi gold now, so their fee is more than what they suppose to take. And for us to put it together to come good, it really challenging because we don’t want it to be boring

….

Q- What has been the secret of your success?

R-emm… it’s because am focus. Is not as if money is running anywhere but because am determined and God doing because I know what I want. Even when I got some challenges, I face it I know surely I will laugh the laughter of joy one day. So I just have to keep moving it about believing in one doing and trusting in God and believe one day everything will be fine.

Q- You are beautiful, you are sexy, so how do you handle your male admirers?

R- Well! It’s about understanding, It’s a simple thing. It’s just a matter of understanding. I understand my fans and I know they just love what I do, so when they come across me, I just tell them thank you and all of that.

Q- What are you working on next?

R- Am working on my next movie ‘ Itunmo’, likewiswe my band. We have been rehearsing so hopefully, we are going to have our band soon. It is a live band. I’m working on that and also my next movie though I just finished one production but we don’t have to sit down. So am still working on so many things. As soon as they are done, it will be seen.

Q – Who will you consider as your role model?

R- Mama rainbow is my role model, she is a very good woman, a good mother. Even at 70, she still looks young and she does good job, she is someone everybody love to relate with. She is scandal free, she’s a wonderful mother.

1 Share

Re: “ The Secret Of My Success”- ,sexy Singer Cum Actress, Oyita Reveals by estherdim: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
pls who is she

Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below also click here for more collections Konga.com/broxy
Re: “ The Secret Of My Success”- ,sexy Singer Cum Actress, Oyita Reveals by Airforce1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Too Long , Cant read all that

I'm sorry
Re: “ The Secret Of My Success”- ,sexy Singer Cum Actress, Oyita Reveals by Young03(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mgbeke feelin funky
Re: “ The Secret Of My Success”- ,sexy Singer Cum Actress, Oyita Reveals by babatundeizbad(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Somebody is deceiving this girl. If you act in yoruba films and my mom and younger sis don't know you, then my sister double your hustle cos you don't have su.. Not to talk of success.

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Day Celebration: See The Amazing Gift A Man Gave His Mother / Davido And His Crew Sizzle In Trad. Who Rocked It Best? (photo) / Pastor Eaten By Crocodile While Trying To Walk On Water As Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.