Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,274 members, 7,867,720 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? (3566 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / Okonjo Iweala Asks Yoruba Graduates A Thought Provoking Question / FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 5:20am On Nov 17, 2015
What state do you live in? Lol
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 5:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:
What state do you live in? Lol

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh boy, I'll tell you that as soon as I send you my SSN. cheesy
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 5:24am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:

Stop reading upside down, you this silly Nigerian grin grin
State of origin in Nigeria is permanent, state of residency in America [esp for school application] suggests you've lived in this state for so-so years. It's changes as you move.

Since you're American citizen, I'm sure you know this. But you're trying so hard to claim America that neglect your Nigerian nationality grin

YEARS??! Hahahahahahha state of residency takes years to change? haHahahahahaha so if i live in Massachusetts in 2014 and move to Florida in 2015, in 2016 my residency will be Mass.? Jesus hahahahagaaa tell me more about obodo oyibo
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 5:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:
Hahahaha so my "state of residency" is Nigerian ahahahahshs look at this liar lol job applications ask if youre a citizen and the answer is yes or no hahahaha. There NOWHERE youre asked what country lol who doesnt know you fatass head is from Nigeria looolll

This nqgga said Loans hahahahagaha, LOL this nqgga said he puts "US" as his nationality and Obama puts Kenya right? Ben Carson nko? Osun State?

Nah Ben Carson is Abian nau grin grin
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 5:26am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

YEARS??! Hahahahahahha state of residency takes years to change? haHahahahahaha so if i live in Massachusetts in 2014 and move to Florida in 2015, in 2016 my residency will be Mass.? Jesus hahahahagaaa tell me more about obodo oyibo

Oh boy I hope you're being really silly on purpose shocked shocked shocked

In some states like Florida, to get in-state tuition, you need to have lived in the state for atleast 3 years. If you transfer to another state for school, you can apply for residency tuition after 1 year.

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 5:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo,

No matter how you look at it, you're still a second generation Nigerian immigrant grin grin
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Zhozadaemon(m): 5:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

Lmfao, im an american born citizen of the United States. I list Igbo as my ethnicity on the census or mark Black. Retype what you just said in the Nigerian Language

So you're an American citizen...born in the U.S. lived your whole life in the U.S..... How typical! You're 10,000 miles away across the Atlantic and from over there you are agitating for a sovereign state! You think its easy for a country to start and stay on its own? You think your senators and representatives don't know better than that? Just take a moment to study those countries who finally succeeded in seceding... South Sudan for one.... How are they faring today? Just because the oil is there they thought... Oh! Lets go back in time.... South Vietnam..... What happened when the U.S. and allies left them to fend for themselves? Gross mismanagement and corruption! The NVA came back to win them over! I don't know why its always the South that agitates for secession!

I'm not saying its not a good cause.... If you feel under recognised cry out! But sir, I don't think you are in the position to make this decry .... You're an American for Christs sakes! Don't be like the cowardly jihadists who hide in burj al arab and send the poor, hungry and uneducated lot to their doom!

1 Like

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 5:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Zhozadaemon:

So you're an American citizen...born in the U.S. lived your whole life in the U.S..... How typical! You're 10,000 miles away across the Atlantic and from over there you are agitating for a sovereign state! You think its easy for a country to start and stay on its own? You think your senators and representatives don't know better than that? Just take a moment to study those countries who finally succeeded in seceding... South Sudan for one.... How are they faring today? Just because the oil is there they thought... Oh! Lets go back in time.... South Vietnam..... What happened when the U.S. and allies left them to fend for themselves? Gross mismanagement and corruption! The NVA came back to win them over! I don't know why its always the South that agitates for secession!

I'm not saying its not a good cause.... If you feel under recognised cry out! But sir, I don't think you are in the position to make this decry .... You're an American for Christs sakes! Don't be like the cowardly jihadists who hide in burj al arab and send the poor, hungry and uneducated lot to their doom!

He's only making noise online.

He's still classified as a Nigerian and still uses his Nigerian passport. No mind am grin grin
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 5:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo, the Nigerianest of all Nigerian boys, where you dey? grin grin grin
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:

You recognize am, USA doesn't. They still ask you for your nationality, your parents I'm sure, put down "Nigerian".
Don't come here to blow us grammar.

When you go to Nigeria and they ask for your Nigerian passport/visa, what do you show them?

If Biafra should come, will they still write Nigeria? You asking such question makes you sound funny. If they are in position to use Biafra, will we still be asking for freedom?

Don't tell the world how unlearned you are.
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 5:39am On Nov 17, 2015
stickncarrot:

If Biafra should come, will they still write Nigeria? You asking such question makes you sound funny. If they are in position to use Biafra, will we still be asking for freedom?

Don't tell the world how unlearned you are.

Fact is he's still Nigerian and classified as a Nigerian-American grin
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by kunbit(f): 5:46am On Nov 17, 2015
A lot of pple making the biafra noise on NL are not even in Nigeria and they keep pushing and pushing those ones here.

God is watching all of you in HD
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Msauza(m): 5:49am On Nov 17, 2015
#BringBackBiafra. The land of our forebears, the promised land, our igboland.

We will never back down.
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:

Fact is he's still Nigerian and classified as a Nigerian-American grin

Nigerian-American because? If Biafra is restored, will he make a choice to be a Nigerian? I tell you, if Biafra is achieved, you will opt to naturalise as a Biafra even if you are from the North or West.
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by shakaZuIlu: 5:53am On Nov 17, 2015
[s]
IlekeHD:

Nigeria gave your governors oil money allocations. What are they using it for? Dem dey use am to shine shoes?

[/s]

tongue
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 17, 2015
kunbit:
A lot of pple making the biafra noise on NL are not even in Nigeria and they keep pushing and pushing those ones here.

God is watching all of you in HD

As if you haven't seen or heard them protest outside Nigeria. Stop talking silly
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Msauza(m): 6:04am On Nov 17, 2015
stickncarrot:

Nigerian-American because? If Biafra is restored, will he make a choice to be a Nigerian? I tell you, if Biafra is achieved, you will opt to naturalise as a Biafra even if you are from the North or West.

Biafra would have been a success story if it would have been allowed to stand. Fact!!
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Ikengawo: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:

Oh boy I hope you're being really silly on purpose shocked shocked shocked

In some states like Florida, to get in-state tuition, you need to have lived in the state for atleast 3 years. If you transfer to another state for school, you can apply for residency tuition after 1 year.
After one year but previously you said it takes years. Lol im assuming you have a yoruba uncle in michgan driving cab like they all do and telling you about a school he's never been to

1 Like

Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by IlekeHD: 6:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

After one year but previously you said it takes years. Lol im assuming you have a yoruba uncle in michgan driving cab like they all do and telling you about a school he's never been to
Each state has its regulations, some take years and some take 1 year. Seems like you need a lil education about the country you live in, talk less of the online one you're fighting for.

The point is, you're stil a Nigerian under the eyes of 'Merica.
If you like, go print your own biafran passport grin grin
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I found this on Twitter . I had to pause for a while to think . Do you agree with him ?
That GUY is childish.

I don't think he knows the meaning of MARGINALIZATION.
OF which you know it starts from the HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY.

BECAUSE they feel they play politics of numbers.
They tend to sit on things they believe would favour the NIGER-DELTA region.... especially with the backings of the yorubas who will always support the NORTH, even in their dreams.

Though this doesn't negate the fact that we have had useless governors in recent times.
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2015
yomi007k:

Dats y I don't like bloggers.

Dey can lie for European Union

I'm not ebuka akara on Twitter . WTH
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:
Guy no dey lie na you talk am and you come think say you make sense na why you bring am come NL.

Ebuka akara

No go follow you mama fry akara

I am not ebuka akara on Twitter . He's a different person . My Twitter username is clearly stated on my profile .

Stop making false claims
Re: A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Have a rethink

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Kind Of Developers We Yorubas Want In The SW - Labenese Edition / Picture Of Governor Nasir Elrufai Drinking Big Stout And Gulder / Shocking! Minister Of Sports Sets The Country Ablaze, Drops Another Blunder(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.