Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) (40864 Views)

Two Kidnap Suspects Killed In Abia, Two Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Two Arrested With Crushed Human Heads Hidden In Bread (pic) / Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by otunbashonny(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wrong destination. Rccg camp of all places. I hope they repent.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Biafrans are not Nigerians.

kiss
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by IlekeHD: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Biafrans are not Nigerians.

kiss

*Faints*

Check your mention
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by seankay(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chestar5:

Say NO to TRIBALISM

we are one Nigerians

*SmH*
I'm not a Tribalist. Just playing around with the current trend

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chestar5:

Say NO to TRIBALISM

we are one Nigerians

*SmH*

IPOB won't even agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by Chestar5(f): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

IPOB won't even agree with you

i dont care

we are one

seankay:

i dont care, am from the east but grew up in the west, studied in the south and may end up marryin' in the north.... So am fully nigerian kiss.......

Thats y we must avoid d so called trend cos we re one...

4 Likes

Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chestar5:

i dont care

we are one

Noted !
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
trishapal:
I'm back after name checking... The outcome left me speechless. Now I'm beginning to imagine how safe Nigeria would have been without THEM... embarassed embarassed embarassed
what are you saying?
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by anonimi: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fear of God nor even catch them?
Maybe they know their pastors and GO are also THIEVES! shocked
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by trishapal(f): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ask me again, cos now you are making me to suspect that you are one of them

remember-this-fool007:
what are you saying?
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
another set of biafrans.... hmmm.... cool

3 Likes

Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by olawooro: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Biafra

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by ALEBS(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
ijustdey:

the driver these days are becoming something else...

they are now colliding with robbers to steal their owners property.

Colluding, you mean?
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by seankay(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chestar5:

i dont care, am from the east but grew up in the west, studied in the south and may end up marryin' in the north.... So am fully nigerian kiss.......

Thats y we must avoid d so called trend cos we re one...
I will marry you if you wanna marry in the West angry
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by BABANGBALI: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
freeglobe come and see what your brothers dided

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That thing that guy said about you always being wet... is it true? undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by Ayatullah(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
damton:
Inside the church of God.

Desperation without regards

They actually know such business goes on in the church, if not they wouldn't have taken the bus there.

I am sure they were unlucky to meet the right pastor to purchase.
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
BABANGBALI:
freeglobe come and see what your brothers dided
them go ban you again oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by Kensharval(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
seankay:

Yes, You Are Right, But Your Fellow Brothers Fail To Remember This. Talk To Them, Then We Can Be One Once Again.
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
anonimi:
Fear of God nor even catch them?
Maybe they know their pastors and GO are also THIEVES! shocked

Mendicant, you need a brain vacuuming to flush out the sea of debris that has eroded your thought process.
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by Grandest(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
End time criminals
You are very funny. You tag all news "end time".
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by basilo101: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yorubas called Mr Akpan the thief a Biafran, "south South" and "Niger Delta" una see una life??
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by LilSmith55(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
End time criminals

Your Finger and End Time be like bread and Butter
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by macaranta(m): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
bad guys
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by davidayo123: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chestar5:

Say NO to TRIBALISM

we are one Nigerians

*SmH*

My people My people,
Let's stop this Tribal shit, Its getting too serious lately. we re one family.
ONE LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER.
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mind you, no food for you to eat inside prison oooo
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
trishapal:
I'm back after name checking... The outcome left me speechless. Now I'm beginning to imagine how safe Nigeria would have been without THEM... embarassed embarassed embarassed
why them refuse to mention the driver name here? or because the guy na yoruba guy.
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by anonimi: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Politicos:
Mendicant, you need a brain vacuuming to flush out the sea of debris that has eroded your thought process.

No need to discuss with a brainless religious zombie when you can share facts with him.

ADEBOYE, REDEEM CHURCH LEADER IN N20 BILLION IMPORT WAIVER SCANDAL

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye has been linked to a scandalous import duty waiver said to have cost Nigeria a whooping N20 Billion in revenue loss between 2006 and 2007.

A Fiscal Commission source in Abuja preferring anonymity told Pointblanknews.com during the week that pastor Adeboye, tapping into his well-known ties with former President Olusegun Obasanjo benefited from the shady import duty waiver in which Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Chief Mike Adenuga, Alhaji Saminu Turaki, Mr. Donald Duke and others were prime beneficiaries.

According to the impeccable source, the duty waiver granted Adeboye was said to have been used “dishonestly” by the church to import luxury Sport Utility Van, SUV (usually called Jeep in Nigeria), building materials and Digital Recording equipment some of which were said to belong to top members of the church both within Nigeria and abroad. In other words, the source surmised that Adeboye used his high level connections to “aid and abate” his church members to defraud the nation by not paying the requisite importation fees.

The source said that many of the RCCG’s faithful in Nigeria and abroad had celebrated the “unlawful act” as a “testimony to the goodness of the lord.” It was said that a Pastor Ghandi of the Jesus House, RCCG in Washington DC where the late first lady Mrs. Stella Obasanjo used to worship whenever she was in the United State, was a facilitator of the deal.

Many of the luxury cars that were said to have been imported through the deal were not meant for private use. They were said to have been sold at several car dealerships across the country. The source explained to pointblanknews.com that even if the items were not traded, it was unheard of that “people would import duty-free luxury items into any country.”

The official did not rule out the possibility of a thorough investigation of the deal which he said could make Adeboye to pay and possibly face charges.

A document made available to pointblanknews.com indicated that in 2006, RCCG got an import waiver of N9,831,109,309.00 through certificate no.,BO/REV/12235/S.2/T.133 to import construction materials; generators and vehicles. The value of the imports was N49,155,546,846.00.

advertisement

In 2007, another import waiver was granted. This time through a certificate number BO/R10260/V111/161, RCCG was granted rights to import building/construction materials with value put at N48,988,454,876.00 with a total waiver of N9,757,690.975.20. The two waivers total N19,588,800,284,20, while the bulk transactions amount to N98,144,347,130.20.

Also 300 luxury cars with value put at $6,923,000, 100 Jeeps (SUV) valued at $8,000,000, Video Equipment valued at $12,000,000.00, were all part of the shady import deals.

It would be recalled that the comptroller General of Nigerian Customs Services, Mr. Jacob Gyang Buba had been investigated by the independent Corrupt Practices Commission, ICPC in connection with an annual loss of N50 Billion in respect of the importation tariff waiver introduced by the Government of President Olusegun Obasanjo.

The spiritual depth of some practices of the RCCG has been subject of concern amongst growing conservative Christian worshippers. Adeboye is often criticized for being interested in quantity and not quality. He is said to have broken his church to model parishes were prosperity theology is often preached. The other class of followership is usually called Redeemed Classical. They are more mortified and often completely scriptural. Apart from Adeboye’s too cozy with the high and mighty elite, he was said to have given tacit blessing to ex-president Obasanjo’s third-term Presidential dream that was truncated with sudden humiliation.

From: https://www.nairaland.com/91292/adeboye-redeem-church-leader-n20
http://www.pointblanknews.com/os635.html
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by tylerbraid(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
We need a safer nation, dz biafrans won't allow us have peace.... And have u noticed biafrans don't condemn themselves? They will see dz and keep mute... Smh!

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
anonimi:

No need to discuss with a brainless religious zombie when you can share facts with him.

Despondent dude, distraught fella, enjoy the little candy you got in exchange for your brain.
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by demielvis: 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
basilo101:
Yorubas called Mr Akpan the thief a Biafran, "south South" and "Niger Delta" una see una life??
My brudda the tin sef shock me
Re: Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) by anonimi: 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Politicos:

Despondent dude, distraught fella, enjoy the little candy you got in exchange for your brain.

Truth can be very painful to scammers-in-cassock and their dumb followers, I know.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2129419_truth_jpeg11543f197e19394d0a1a4136952d2a94

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out / Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun / 2 POS Robbers Set Ablaze In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.