Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Would You Buy This? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Would You Buy This? (2699 Views)

Should You Buy Ghost Recon:wildlands ? / Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. / Nairaland, What Would Make You Buy A Pc Game Instead Of Pirating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Buy This? by cao(f): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
I went window shopping on Friday and saw the Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gauntlet with Hidden Blade at my local GAME, don't worry the blade is plastic, but you could still do damage - you know blunt force trauma...And I think the only reason I didn't get it was it didn't include the game, a statue, soundtrack, art book or a single lithograph. If you expect me to spend almost £40 on a replica from a game, I expect it to include a lot of goodies. Google Gears of War 3: Epic Edition, that's what I expect for £40. The statue alone is worth the money, I should know that ish is huge.

Anywho, would you buy this?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Would You Buy This? by DMC66(f): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Only if it has rope,gears of war damn... that's like the best game ever
Re: Would You Buy This? by cao(f): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
DMC66:
Rope? Abeg explain, my mind don confuse...
Re: Would You Buy This? by DMC66(f): 12:17am On Nov 17, 2015
cao:

Rope? Abeg explain, my mind don confuse...
google it you will see they introduced new tool called rope launcher
Re: Would You Buy This? by cao(f): 12:21am On Nov 17, 2015
DMC66:
google it you will see they introduced new tool called rope launcher
Oh that one! Dude, if they did that one, Ubisoft would have charged over £100. You should see how much they charge for the hoodies & coats...
Although, this dude made his own. http://www.engadget.com/2015/10/24/real-assasins-creed-rope-launcher/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESFewdU0JcA

Re: Would You Buy This? by khalhokage(m): 5:24am On Nov 17, 2015
I would definitely buy that gauntlet, it looks like what I wanted my entire childhood.
Re: Would You Buy This? by DMC66(f): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
cao:

Oh that one! Dude, if they did that one, Ubisoft would have charged over £100. You should see how much they charge for the hoodies & coats...
Although, this dude made his own. http://www.engadget.com/2015/10/24/real-assasins-creed-rope-launcher/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESFewdU0JcA
Americans are full of inspiration and motivation to do invent almost everything they see or dream of....kudos to them
Re: Would You Buy This? by Proffdada: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
For some reason I don't like assasins creed
Re: Would You Buy This? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
DMC66:

Gears of war was terrible compared with army of two.
Re: Would You Buy This? by ninovandross(m): 1:48am On Nov 21, 2015
Proffdada:
For some reason I don't like assasins creed
seriously, I think AC 4 is my favourite
Re: Would You Buy This? by DMC66(f): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2015
youmour:

Gears of war was terrible compared with army of two.
though I haven't played army of two before
Re: Would You Buy This? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
DMC66:
though I haven't played army of two before

You should,it kinda share same concept with GOW but its way better,plus the players ain't bulky and heavy like GOW..
Re: Would You Buy This? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
what is that?
Re: Would You Buy This? by Charleebro(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
ninovandross:
seriously, I think AC 4 is my favourite

Blackflag was definitely the best... On the ps3, at least
Re: Would You Buy This? by FlyingTOMATOE: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
cao:
I went window shopping on Friday and saw the Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gauntlet with Hidden Blade at my local GAME, don't worry the blade is plastic, but you could still do damage - you know blunt force trauma...And I think the only reason I didn't get it was it didn't include the game, a statue, soundtrack, art book or a single lithograph. If you expect me to spend almost £40 on a replica from a game, I expect it to include a lot of goodies. Google Gears of War 3: Epic Edition, that's what I expect for £40. The statue alone is worth the money, I should know that ish is huge.

happy birthday Cao... How's the cake?
Re: Would You Buy This? by cao(f): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
happy birthday Cao... How's the cake?
Thanks, I no chop cake, but I did stuff my face with Krispy Kreme doughnuts. So, all is well. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Buy This? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
cao:

Most definitely buy it
Re: Would You Buy This? by FlyingTOMATOE: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2019
cao:

Thanks, I no chop cake, but I did stuff my face with Krispy Kreme doughnuts. So, all is well. grin
cool.
Enjoy your youthfulness

(1) (Reply)

PES 2020 PPSSPP Updated / The Art Of PES / Case: Brute2162 V Elvisco44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.