Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) (43663 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Buhari In London / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by OhiGentle(m): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
4lorunsho:
when u don't study ur bible " and know d reason behind d name of d church

You that study your Bible well and know the meaning continue your own with the church oo, I can't just shout
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
CindyeMerAld:

u r a very stupid fellow..wah does dt ur rantings ve to do wit wah we r talking..mumu..come nairaland dey show urself..take time ooh

Child of ignorance, bleat on! Scream down the roof on yourself! Go to bed when you are done.
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Hybuk: 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
Foursquare simply signify Jesus the Savior, Jesus the baptiser, Jesus the healer and Jesus the soon coming king.
It has been in exhistience for more than 60yrs in Nigeria. The convention is the celebration of the diamond golden jubilee

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
OhiGentle:

Nonsense my dear, you that is not ignorant carry go and keep following the aging world in such way that gives you common sense and knowledge of events.

Good you learnt quickly. Goodnight!
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by 4lorunsho(m): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
OhiGentle:

You that study your Bible well and know the meaning continue your own with the church oo, I can't just shout
den y ranting stupid comment b4
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 17, 2015
Hybuk:
[color=#770077][/color]
Foursquare simply signify Jesus the Savior, Jesus the baptiser, Jesus the healer and Jesus the soon coming king.
It has been in exhistience for more than 60yrs in Nigeria. The convention is the celebration of the diamond golden jubilee

Let the baby-brained be! They thought it was founded yesterday. No wonder they are being used as experiments of deceit. Leave them to keep swimming blindly in their deluded state.
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by joystickextend1(m): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2015
Okay
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by johnmilit(m): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2015
Foursquare we stand for the lving one,

For the word of God,

Telling to others the Story of Jesus,

Stem of Jesse's rod ........................

#oldtimes#Lighthouseforever

4 Likes

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Larryomooba(m): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Foursquare gospel church is an international church founded in 1923 in the United States Los Angeles By Aimee Sample McPherson, it came into Nigeria in 1955, it one of the largest pentecostal churches in the world with 70,000 churches and over 8,000 churches in Brazil while Nigeria is over 3,000 churches, so please don't always discriminate Nigeria abeg, u don't know about doing church doesn't mean it new. Below is the general overseer of foursquare Nigeria with the International president of the Foursquare church USA Rev Glenn Burris jr [to quote author=OhiGentle post=40098633]

My sister me self tire oo, next we will see is square root church... Only Nigeria has churches with all sorts of names. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Larryomooba(m): 12:12am On Nov 17, 2015
OK den try an appreciate, it not all news u make false comment on.
Kensharval:
Did You Call That Envy?
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Ademusiwa1a: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Ademusiwa1a:
[size=28pt]
My advice to people who are in any church inside the country of Western nigeria.

Dont pay taxes to Buhari.. Dont let Buhari/osibanjo deceive you with a flag.. It is considered illegal.

If Barrack Obama put the flag of kenya in his office.. Does that mean kenya people will pay him taxes.. No..

So people in church inside the country of Western nigeria dont pay taxes to Nigeria.

It is call Double taxation.. It is illegal. You can see your roof top and compare it to Enugu rooftop.. Because you are involve in what they call double taxation.. because the people inside the country of western nigeria cant pay taxes to Nigeria... basically the reason for the roof top been bad, is because of double taxation. And they are not expected by international law to pay taxes to Nigeria.. This is international law.

So dont let any human deceive with putting flag in his office. It is consider illegal...under international law. It is considered a fraud. or 419.

The word of God says we can never be afraid of what can kill the body but cant kill the soul. Dont let any human deceive with church.

Signed

Emperor of the Country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

[/size]

[size=28pt]The country of Western nigeria roof top.. [/size]

[size=28pt] roof top in Nigeria.. [/size]
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Vivalavida99(f): 12:21am On Nov 17, 2015
Foursquare is one of the oldest penticostal church in Nigeria, it's the church i attend anytime i come to Nigeria. #JESUS CHRIST THE SAME TODAY, YESTERDAY AND TOMORROW.

4 Likes

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 17, 2015
The Christians are going to bow for their future Islamic overlords...how cute
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Larryomooba(m): 12:27am On Nov 17, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has explained why those who have allegedly stolen government funds in the past are yet to be prosecuted.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Whatsapp
Buhari Receives A Team From Foursquare Gospel Church 3
Buhari receives a delegation from Foursquare Gospel Church.
The president gave the reasons while speaking with a delegation from the Foursquare Gospel Church on Monday, November 16, in Abuja.

Buhari stressed that his administration would give full regard to due process and the rule of law in the prosecution of those found guilty in corruption.

Restating his commitment to recovering stolen funds, the president noted that the efforts of the present administration would be fully within the ambit of the law.

“Under military rule, people could be arrested and held on the basis of suspicion, but in a true democracy, anyone accused of an offense must be presumed innocent till pronounced guilty by a court of law,” he said. Source www.Naij.Com
Bonapart:
And then? Still trying to find the news
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Larryomooba(m): 12:32am On Nov 17, 2015
Jesus Christ the savior, the baptizer, the healer and the soon coming king.
sexaddict08:

OK? what are they please?
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Nice
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by hmmmm2015(m): 2:01am On Nov 17, 2015
OhiGentle:

My sister me self tire oo, next we will see is square root church... Only Nigeria has churches with all sorts of names.

Its better you do your research about the history of Pentecostalism in Nigeria. The Church has been existence in for more than 90 years now, while the one in Nigeria just concluded its 60th anniversary last Sunday. So its not one those regular end time churches in Nigeria. As for the name Foursquare, take your time to study the book of Rev 21, there you would see it boldly written. Its not one of those "God I'm hungry Bible church"

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 17, 2015
Is it bad? Is Buhari not the FG of Nigeria? Is the G.O not a Nigerian? I'm a student, I can also visit the President at any time the approval will be given to me frm him.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by tollytexy(m): 2:58am On Nov 17, 2015
Obrigardo:
photoland

If you are still doing FTC, it's either you are

a, fresh from the village
b, an insecure person
c, a teenager with a toddler's brain
d, a jobless youth
e, a narcissist

But you're the FCT.. So you're literally speaking about yourself lol
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Kinglexy10(m): 3:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Nice report
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by bloglover(m): 4:10am On Nov 17, 2015
estherdim:
VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY
Are you a talented weeper?
Do you know how to cry?
This is an opportunity for
You to cry your way into good money
We are looking for people who can cry in other peoples burial ceremonies.
For normal crying - N5000
For crying and singing - N7500
For crying and scattering things - 10,000
For Crying and rolling on the floor - N12,500
For crying and swearing -
N15,000
For crying and threatening to jump into the grave -
N18,000
For crying and jumping into the grave - N20,000
For crying and jumping into the grave and grabbing the coffin - N25,000
For crying and entering into the coffin - N30,000
For crying, entering the coffin and be buried - N50,
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT
DON NELLS ON...
NA_WE_CRY_PASS @yahoo .com

#pray for Nigeria

Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice ,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below also click here for more collections Konga.com/broxy

Hahaha...I literally laughed into tears!
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by signalss: 4:17am On Nov 17, 2015
APC members are funny
Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 17, 2015
sameer1212:
Good!No any Biafra bastard should come and write nonsense here We,ve had enough of your madness and insults Nairaland is a Nigerian forum not Biafra!!!

Foolish yoruba serpents. We will continue to step on your heads.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by dabossman(m): 4:59am On Nov 17, 2015
Politicos:

Two of a kind. You both are bonded by ignorance. It seems as the world ages, its successive generation comes more depleted in commonsense and knowledge of events.

Thanks for saving me the trouble of typing this. Children of nowadays. They don't know and they just don't want to know.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Timoleon(m): 5:00am On Nov 17, 2015
abrahym:
Grow up
see grown up undecided

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 17, 2015
kestolove95:
Osinbajo connection
not Osibanjo's connection, Femi Adesina is a Foursquarian.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 17, 2015
CindyeMerAld:
four square kwaa..churches n names...
no be only four square..three square meal
Foursquare is an International Church founded in 1923 by Aimee Semple Macpherson (USA), came into Nigeria 60th years ago. We actually just concluded our 60th anniversary with the theme 'Greater things'. I can see you're a Christian and you have a Bible; so you can go into the book of Ezekiel and Revelation. The main Foursquare city is Heaven, lest I forget, in Foursquare we preach Jesus as our only Savior, Baptiser with the Holy Spirit, our Healer and the soon coming King.

5 Likes

Re: Rev. Felix Meduoye Visits Buhari (photos) by kushma(m): 5:56am On Nov 17, 2015
waec2:
We sell amazing Cheap MTN, ETISALAT, GLO, &
AIRTEL data
at a reduced price. No need to pay ridiculous prices to
stingy networks. Data can be used on all device.
1. 500MB at N600
2. 1GB at N750
3. 2GB at N1,000
4. 3GB at N1,200
5. 4GB at N1,500
6. 5GB at N1,800
7. 6GB at N2,100
8. 7GB at N2,400
9. 8GB at N2,700
10. 9GB at N 3,000
11. 10GB at N3,300
12. 11GB at N3,600
13. 12GB at N3,900
CALL on 0 7 0 3 7 6 3 6 7 2 4. For purchase....
which kind cheap u want kill us c the price nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) / Lekki Deep Sea Port Received The First Transshipment Vessel From The Far East / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.