Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Contracts For Lead Ore And Zinc Ore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Contracts For Lead Ore And Zinc Ore (1545 Views)

Zinc Ore And Lead Ore For Sale In Ebonyi / Lead Ore AND Zinc Ore Avaliable In Lagos / Solid Mineral Investment, (gold, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore And Rare Earth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contracts For Lead Ore And Zinc Ore by waziri4biz: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
My excellent nairalanders I like to inform you that we have prospects for solid minerals like lead and zinc ore who ever is interested in securing export contract for lead ore and zinc ore please contact us 07065730964 we don't give initial deposit charges we charge on percentage basis after transaction
Re: Contracts For Lead Ore And Zinc Ore by felixthrill(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2015
I market zinc ore,lead ore and precious stones, do you buy,or u have buyers, contact me 08135732157

Re: Contracts For Lead Ore And Zinc Ore by Michaelnsd: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2017
Hello...
. I will like to use this medium to inform the people in the house that there is lead ore and zinc ore and also copper of high quality grades.... Interested buyers should please contact me on WhatsApp 08167114856 and e-mail address alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Promo! Promo! Promo! / I Need Someone Who Can Get Me A Phone From India / How To Make Your Customer Buy You Before They Buy Your Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.