Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

He Who Laugh Last. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / He Who Laugh Last. (361 Views)

Mikel Obi And Onazi Laugh About Rift Rumour (Video) / Pep V Jose – This Time It's For Real,who Will Laugh Last? / Enyeama Vs. Oliseh: Who Will Laugh Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Who Laugh Last. by noblegrex: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
I'm writing this because of some myopic people who does not know how things work in word of sport. I'm always confused when I see people taken foothball as their personal business by being too centimentally attached to it.I'm not here to give an epistle,but to modify what someone claimed to be four career lersons but end up attacking a successful man because of a slight ups and down which is common in life, expecially in the world of soccer.I may not be able to list out all but I'll just mention some of it. 1;the op said chelsea fans always make noise when they have victory.well,I want people to know that there are some victory that someone cannot keep mute about,expecially after a hard fought.should we denounce it? Envy(beef) is allowed. 2; the op said mourinho likes to dominate,abuse,don't take blame,loves praise etc. Well, as a coach and a leader you have to possess such bossy attitude in order to coordinate your team.Even in foothball where most of the players are arrogant and always want to do their own bidding,and as a coach you must dominate. although,not all the time. Mourinho doesn't do that all the time.he said mourinho likes taking the glory.well, every body likes to be praised and recognised.I could remember six month ago when chelsea lifted the trophy,mourinho praised all of his players to the exetnt that he said there will be no addition nor subtractions because he has a great team and trust for them. Conclusion; this is just a summary.there are so many things to point out but to save the best for the last,I want the op to know that liverpool suffered worst and are yet to recover from it,same with man united.Arsenal are always struggling for top 4. In addition, people foolishly talked about chelseas present position as if they'll be there for ever.the sky is still blue because either you like it or not chelsea is still the DEFENDING champions of England.as far as I am concerned,the position chelsea are in at the moment,doesn't counts but the points and before you know it,they're on top.we still have 27 games left and the point are not too far.chelsea can still make it to the top.barca suffered same fate under enrique in his first season but picked up form around january and eventually end the season gloriously. For all the blue fan out there; you rock,you're champions there's absolutely nothing to worry about.PROUDLY a BLUE fan not a foothball fanatic like the op,we are going to laugh last and I'll be back for another episode. To be continued........
Re: He Who Laugh Last. by Anyi3(m): 1:02am On Nov 17, 2015
Lol not gonna read that epistle tongue

(1) (Reply)

Suarez Injures a Valencia Defender / FIFA Hit Real, Atletico With One Year Transfer Bans - PUNCH / Newcastle Vs West Ham Betting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.