Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

And The Seller Vanished! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / And The Seller Vanished! (4104 Views)

The Seller Lied To The Buyer, That's The Reason For This Thread. / Clean Gx 470 for 2.3m From A Distress Seller / $$$$$$ 9ja Used 2005 Jaguar S-type For N1.7m Negotiable Call Seller! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: And The Seller Vanished! by KOMBE: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I've sold over 200 personal vehicles and I have a standard bill of sale that I use because of just this purpose.

Seller drove the car away under its own power, did he not?

I don't think this buyer or any buyer for that matter will buy a knowingly bad car.

I'm still not convinced that there is anything untoward going on here unless otherwise proven. Cars go bad all the time.

On non supporting fraudsters, we agree on that and I'm yet to see evidence of any fraud.
on point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Landed Toks 2002 Bmw 3'series 'coja'... Asking Price: ₦2,050,000 / Peogeut 508 Bought Brand-new Saloon / Ford Edge SEL - A W D (simply Classical)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.