Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile Phone (1175 Views)

Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? / Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed / How can I scan my mobile phone for viruses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Phone by pelago: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2006
pls i need to buy a phone that has the following features mp3, camera, infrared and probably bluetooth but i dont have more than 10000naira. pls let me know which kind of phone i can buy with that amount of money. it is urgent pls.
Re: Mobile Phone by ford: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2006
my guy
do you like some second-hand handset with those functions?
Re: Mobile Phone by Johnnny(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2006
@ford

What model of phone do you have that is second - handed
and at what price below =N=10,000 with these functions

1. mp3
2. Camera
3. Fm radio
4. Infrared and bluetooth

Will expect your reply on nairaland or johnonline2005@yahoo.com
Re: Mobile Phone by chuksroy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2007
hello, i am also interested in purchasing a siutable phone with those characteristics. and i also has that amount of money pls can someone help me get it. pls it is very urgent and i reside in warri and benin. anyone that has it can mail me @ kaycee_555@yahoo.com.
Re: Mobile Phone by drogba(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2007
U could get a sonyericsson k500, k300 second hand for that price. Both phones don't have radio or bluetooth but has Mp3, mp4, camera and infrared with about 12mb memory.

You could also get sendo x second hand for that price too with addition of bluetooth, symbian and memory card.

I once saw a sonyericsson k700i for 11k too. This one has all the features you want including radio.
Re: Mobile Phone by bambo2: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2007
HI.
WELL U COULD BID FOR A BRAND NEW SLEEK MOTOROLA L6PHONE ON www.zilliondeal.com U MIGHT GET IT CHEAPER DEPENDING ON THE WINNING BID.
Re: Mobile Phone by chuksroy(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2007
HEY DROGBA, CAN U HELP ME WITH THE DEAL SO THAT I CAN PURCHASE THE SONY ERICSSON K700. because THATS MY PHONE OF MY DREAM AT THE MOMENT. PLS I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF U COULD HELP ME. AND I D LOVE TO KNOW WHERE U ARE LOCATED. HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON.
Re: Mobile Phone by drogba(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2007
Go to computer village and I'm sure you'll get a k700 for 11k there. Just be careful and make sure you test the phone ver well before you drop cash.

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips To Extend Your Cell Phone Battery Life / Gprs/csd Settings On Mtn / Opportunities And Challenges Of Wap Media In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.