Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator (35865 Views)

Access Bank Tweets At Ebuka, He Replied And His Followers Reacts / Photo Of Kemen Doing The "Shoki" Dance At A Wedding / Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator by Emmau0091(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Ever boko boys listen to naija made songs. So what re รน saying bros? Plus more americans jumping on this songs, beats, dance now. So where u at? angry
Re: Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator by ruffDiamond: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2015
herald9:

hehehe....

Didn't like Queen Latifah though, Eve used to be my favorite.

Wonder where they all are... Nicki is really enjoying this monopoly.
shocked that Eve na mad rapper abeg flow fast delivery she gat iron lung I guess
Re: Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator by Iamthoney(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Chestar5:
Naija musicians dey try rep wella overseas but dat doesn't mean i ll start listenin' to 'em music grin..
Until they get it ryt and avoid unneccesary, over do.pe videos with violence and se.x blabbing plain rubbish angry.........

whatcha typing?
Re: Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator by northvietnam(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
next rated or I close down hip TV
Re: Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator by emmanuelmichael(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Get u freak on Get u freak on Get u get u get u get u Get u freak on Who's that bitch.....
Re: Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator by Gorrbachev: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator by titus3: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
The US rapper, danced Shoki in her new video and was kind enough to give a shout out to the originator of the dance, Nigerian music star, Lil Kesh. After one of her fans pointed out that the budding Nigerian artiste is the originator of the dance. That's so romantic of Missy Elliot.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/11/missy-elliot-tweets-at-lil-kesh-being.html

lalasticlala

Romantic bawo
Re: Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator by toprealman: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chestar5:
Naija musicians dey try rep wella overseas but dat doesn't mean i ll start listenin' to 'em music grin..
Until they get it ryt and avoid unneccesary, over do.pe videos with violence and se.x blabbing plain rubbish angry.........

WHO DOES SEX, DRUGS AND VIOLENCE MORE THAN THE WEST?
Re: Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nice of her!
Re: Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator by CaroLyner(f): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator by JayJustus(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nigerians be leading... other african countries be hating... they should just GERRARAHERE forreal mehn
Re: Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator by Lanretoye(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

What is eyah?. Must everyone listen to naija music?
And so what if Davido buys an A8 dude get a life stop riding on the coattails of others
Eeyah,I'm just tryn to remind you that they don't even knw you don't listen to "em music"
Re: Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator by afolab212(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
All fake n*gas. Shoki is from Agege and originated by Dre san. #irepagege
Re: Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator by afolab212(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Keshi ko,keyin ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) / Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.