Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Paul Okoye Of P-square Doesn't Own A Facebook Account. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Of P-square Doesn't Own A Facebook Account. (981 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Of P-square Doesn't Own A Facebook Account. by vonn(f): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2015
I know something like this has been posted before but I want to post it due to a thread I saw about Paul's Facebook message to Christians recently.
Paul Okoye does not have a Facebook page. He only operates (Psquare-the official page) with his brother Peter.
please overlook any information on that page...except it's on the official page too, IG or twitter.
thank you.
source: http://m.news24.com/nigeria/Entertainment/News/Paul-Okoye-issues-scam-alert-20150522
https://www.nairaland.com/2330715/paul-okoye-issues-scam-alert

lalasticlala

Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Doesn't Own A Facebook Account. by Sarang(f): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2015
See my signature..
Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Doesn't Own A Facebook Account. by ladyF(f): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Okay
Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Doesn't Own A Facebook Account. by vonn(f): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2015
ladyF:
Okay
you!
Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Doesn't Own A Facebook Account. by JigsawKillah(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Nigerians just love getting scammed. Some idiot is definitely going to fall again even after reading this.

Shame!

#NoToBiafra
#OneNigeria
Re: Paul Okoye Of P-square Doesn't Own A Facebook Account. by ladyF(f): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2015
vonn:

you!
Hmmm... what did LadyF do o?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Actor/comedian Dede One Day Has Died / Dele Momodu Exposes More Details On Davido Baby Mama Child Kidnap Saga / Dija And Her Significantly Long Neck Causes A Scene At The Headies 2016 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.