Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

COMMAND THE MORNING: November 17, 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COMMAND THE MORNING: November 17, 2015 (521 Views)

PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January / 25 Early Morning Prayer To Command Your Day / Did Jesus Really Command The Apostles To Preach To The Gentiles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COMMAND THE MORNING: November 17, 2015 by tichukwurah(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2015
COMMAND THE MORNING: Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. (Colossians 4:5)
I am blessed today, beyond measures in Jesus name. I command the Morning to bring favour to me throughout the day in Jesus name.
Let every power chasing blessings away from me be paralysed, in the name Jesus. Let the enemy begin to vomit every good thing he has eaten up in my life, in name of Jesus.
O Lord, give me the power to overcome every obstacle to my breakthrough the name of Jesus. I break all curses of leaking blessings, in the name of Jesus.

A Short Morning Prayer (Command the Morning) for You, Friends, Family and the Nation.
#Pray
#Follow, #Share
#Goodmorning, #CommandtheDay
#StarttheDaywithPrayer
#DrD.K.Olukoya
#tichukwurah

http://tichukwurah..com.ng/2015/11/command-morning-walk-in-wisdom-toward.html

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Miracles? / When God Finally Have Time For Your Enemy! / How God Saved A Nairalander From Sin And His Wonderful Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.