Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Learn How To Make $10,000 A Month From Blogging ONLY 2 Hours Per Day - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Make $10,000 A Month From Blogging ONLY 2 Hours Per Day (685 Views)

4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging / How To Make Money From Blogging With Wordpress And other sources / How To Make $3,000 Every Month From Commission Junction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make $10,000 A Month From Blogging ONLY 2 Hours Per Day by sydraay: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2015
If you rushed to click this post; you either did to 'insult' the h.ell out of me or YOU are indeed among the GULLIBLE ones posts with this title target.

The web is full of such posts that aim to sell you materials, videos and audios of the so-called 'magic' technique. And i say 'sell' because you will actually buy these materials. Yes, you will have to pay for being gullible, which is sad right?

Of course after going through the material, you realise the 'one-chance' bus you entered is the type that has bad windows (that don't open) - you are in a very bad mood.

Wait a minute, let's go back to that title, $10,000 , that is N2m per day, that is N60m per month ( 30 days), for only 2 hours of work per day.. Ah ah . 'u sef that went to read the post, u must be wicked', especially if you are just starting out.

Now, I will be the last person to discourage anyone from blogging, in fact you can be very successful at it. But to get to the point where you work only 2 hours a day, you will work hard for quite some time, really quite some time. Then you employ the services of writers and contributors, that is the only time you can work 2 hours a day, with the hope of generating a sizable revenue from your blog.

http://www.edondo.com/2015/11/learn-how-to-make-10000-a-month-from-blogging-only-2-hours-per-day

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make $10,000 A Month From Blogging ONLY 2 Hours Per Day by Dmayor7(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2015
You really hit the nail in the head....

#ThumbsUP!

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Make $10,000 A Month From Blogging ONLY 2 Hours Per Day by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
[size=15pt]Thunder from Syria Fire your left kidney[/size]
Re: Learn How To Make $10,000 A Month From Blogging ONLY 2 Hours Per Day by Fertilenigeria: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Internet business is not for the kids. It's not a get rich quick scheme. You have to learn the craft before you perfect the skills. I seem to wonder when someone who has not made a dime online is trying to teach another person. It just like a blind person leading blind people. This is absurd.

There are people who actually make money online and those are the people you should listen to. I am doing free training on internet business. You don't have to pay anything to join the training.

Why am I teaching? I am teaching because I know how to make money online. I make at least $2000 per month. See evidence in the picture below. That's not a big money but it's a prove that I understand how internet business works.

You can join the training if you wish. Only for few lucky ones

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Professional And Easy Way To Make Profit From Gsm Shortcode..... / Share Blog Post To Social Media / Getresponsevs Aweber Email Marketing Tool Review: Who Offers Best Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.