Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging (661 Views)

Emir Sanusi And Osinbajo In A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging by denko(m): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2015
If the Optics i got is actually the situation of things Kogi election has already be won by APC, this attempt by the APC Led federal Gov will not augur well for this frail democracy and i therefor submit that This regime might not survive the backslash that will follow.
Re: Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging by chocolateme(f): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2015
Is that so?
Re: Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging by Firefire(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2015
denko:
If the Optics i got is actually the situation of things Kogi election has already be won by APC, this attempt by the APC Led federal Gov will augur well for this frail democracy and i therefor submit that This regime might not survive the backslash that will follow.

Any attempt by the tyrant to rig the election will surely be resisted by the masses.

This is not 1983. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging by ORACLE1975(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2015
I dey come ooo
Re: Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging by chernest2002: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Gmb is busy tying up his opponents . dictatorship every where.
Re: Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging by princeogbeide1(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2015
I thought Buhari said " there would be no administrative interference with the operations of INEC" jor ooohhh
Re: Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging by Tallesty1(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2015
I don't believe this.

APC don't need rigging to win Kogi state.
Re: Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging by utenwuson: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2015
pmb don't need 2 meet wt INEC chairman b4 APC win in kogi! the present governor have done virtually nothing worth of a second term! dts y d only campaign he could come up wt is d non release of bail out frm d CBN! Audu n APC will win in a land slide cos his achievement stil stand as a talking point in Kogi state, from hospital, to obajana cement, to roads, to university, to radio kogi, to ls many housing projects like d over 4000 housing units across d state! whereas d incubent govt don't av @ least a project worth 500million for over 3 n half yr! u judge!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging by Abugab(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2015
Fayose and his PDP thinks everyone is like them.
Once the said the REMITTA money was to rig Kogi and Bayelsa elections. Now it is the INEC chairman meeting PMB to perfect the rigging.

Bloody losers......
Re: Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging by moderation2020: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2015
why is it in a closed door, why not open door meeting. The funniest thing is not even the closed door. the problem is that nobody says anything. an incumbent president meeting an incumbent electoral commissioner close to an election day in a closed door meeting. This country is bleeped
Re: Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging by olukayoday(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2015
I think the op should get a job........#lies
Re: Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging by Dannyset(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Dumb people don't do propaganda!
Re: Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging by drss(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2015
d zoo is gradually sinking into tyranny n dictatorship no thanks to d dullaaard.
Re: Buhari Met Inec Chair In A Closed Door To Perfect Kogi Rigging by Angeltoyo(f): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2015
Omo adamo!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Shown Nigeria Can Join Big League – Lai Mohamed / "Chukwu Abi Amala" Neglects Nnamdi Kanu In His Trying Moment / PHOTO: Flood Overruns Alpha Beach,lagos This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.