Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Governor’s Aides, 2,000 Others Decamp To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor’s Aides, 2,000 Others Decamp To APC (652 Views)

Barako Residents In Rivers Tore Wike's Image Into Pieces As They Decamp To APC / Wike's Key PDP Allies Decamp To APC / Abia PDP Sinks: Sen. Chris Adighije ,Tony Ukasanya, Others Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor’s Aides, 2,000 Others Decamp To APC by Esumai(m): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2015
This took place, during the official presentation of the APC flag to the party’s Governorship candidate in the state, Chief Timipre Sylva. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Bayelsa has suffered a great blow, following the decamping of 2,000 members of the party, including some of the Governor’s aides, to the All Progressives Congress (APC). This took place, during the official presentation of the APC flag to the party’s Governorship candidate in the state, Chief Timipre Sylva. Sylva, while receiving the new APC members, alongside the National Chairman of the APC, Odigie- Oyegun, said “A new day is dawning over Bayelsa State. I want to assure you that I am now readier than before to govern you. “I equally want to assure you that I will not use your money to marry more wives as some people are doing. I will also promise not to take another man’s wife. All those will go with the PDP administration.”
Re: Governor’s Aides, 2,000 Others Decamp To APC by deadZONE: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Lol*** lielienews.com
Re: Governor’s Aides, 2,000 Others Decamp To APC by heykims(m): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2015
No sauce or Maggie...
Anyway, I hope these guys haven't committed a barcanister...
Re: Governor’s Aides, 2,000 Others Decamp To APC by mazeltov(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Pdp is sinking like a ship

1 Like

Re: Governor’s Aides, 2,000 Others Decamp To APC by olukayoday(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2015
“I equally want to assure you that I will not use your money to marry more wives as some people are doing. I will also promise not to take another man’s wife. All those will go with the PDP administration.” hehehhehehe This man is funny.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7months On PMS Now #400 Per Litre: Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L — David-west / Senator Buruji Kashamu: A Leader Who Walk The Talk / No Blood, No Shooting. Paris Please, Not Everybody Stupid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.