Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke (1626 Views)

Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export / "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by xmich(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Dear Sahara reporters,
I want to commend you immensely for standing on truth at least inevitable truth that Nnamdi Kanu has committed no crime and deserves to be immediately released conditionally or unconditionally, you accepted that freedom of speech is under threat by the Islamic republic of Nigeria. I also want to laugh at your obvious antagonistic reportage, I laugh because you are a mockery of journalism, I laugh because of the alleged 2.3 billion paid to you by Nigerian government to tarnish Image of Biafra and her sympathizers, I imagined what journalism has turned into in your hand and how you contradict yourself.

I could not remember when last lies surmounted a cause; I had suggested you become more tactical or economical with truth than entirely embracing falsehood. Your anger is obvious, Nnamdi Kanu reciprocates with equal proportion the hatred Nigeria has for Biafrans, I can understand that hatred is not a state crime even though it's morally unhealthy, in respect with Nnamdi Kanu's case, I see it as equity and respect, giving with equal measure one was given with. You hated Biafrans, we did not fight you or cursed you but we accepted your hatred and hated back as well. Sahara reporters, I will illustratively and substantially define hatred to you hence you are a product of corruption or rather you are infected with the immeasurable corruption in Nigeria.

Hatred is the deportation of Biafrans from Lagos Nigeria which reflects total rejection or hatred. Hatred is intimidating Biafrans with royal vow to throw them into the lagoon if they don't be your slaves. Hatred is singling out Biafrans as targets or victims of Boko haram attack in the North that is not reported on daily basis by Nigerian newspapers. Hatred is until date Northernization which was instilled by Sardauna of Sokoto never to give Biafrans job. Hatred is calling for our leader's head for trying to liberate us from your hatred with no guns but truth.

Should I continue listing illustrative hatred the pages of my leaflet will not contain any other thing. Before I forget, Sahara reporters, you reported "IPOB protest turned violent in Aba" but Nigerian ACP was warning violent traders protesting in Aba and demanding the resignation of Gov Ikpeazu which quite contradicted your report and gives credence to your vicious attack on truth. Sahara reporters, one of your certified journalist was caught inciting Hausa/Fulani against Biafrans ; acting on your scripts but you felt it would affect the credibility of your firm hence he has been caught, you acted by floating the news as well.

Sahara reporters, just as you are pained that Buhari is being insulted by Nnamdi Kanu and labeled truth hate speech, you have quickly insulted Nnamdi Kanu with childish name as "watermelon head". Hahahaha pardon my laughter, your dimension of journalism is quite laughable and just as Nigeria arrested Nnamdi Kanu, and maybe you deserve to be arrested by Biafra for insult.

http://www./2015/11/ipob-open-letter-to-sahara-reporters.html?m=1

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by Aminat508(f): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2015

Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Replying sharia reporters is making them relevant

7 Likes

Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by yang(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2015
ndi ara. . . mad people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by kestolove95(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Nnamdi kanu...watermelon head...d only freedom fighter in history caught in a brothel.

1 Like

Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2015
kestolove95:
Nnamdi kanu...watermelon head...d only freedom fighter in history caught in a brothel.
Was he with you when they caught him?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by bolabolakemi(f): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Sahara reporters are quite good in blackmailing and propaganda. But Biafra movement pass them

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by femimailbox(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Watermelon head cheesy grin grin cool

Eleyi gidi gan!
Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by banki(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Enough of the nonsense about the deportation saga

I still wonder WHY FELLOW IGBO MEN AND WOMEN SAW THE OTHER igbos and turned a deaf ear and blind eyes,

They waited till fashola rehabilitated them, then sent them back
Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by demielvis: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
kestolove95:
Frustration!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by mike404(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
kestolove95:
HE WAS CAUGHT WHERE HE WAS DRILLING YA POOSIE RIGHT

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by seacoast(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
kestolove95:
The thing pain you because he was yet to pay you and your mama for ur joint service before the arrest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by ckmayoca: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
kestolove95:

From ur pic, are u up to 17yrs old? Mentioning brothel is like ur dad mentions it a lot at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
seacoast:
The thing pain you because he was yet to pay you and your mama for ur joint service before the arrest?

grin grin Combo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by TimeManager(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=mike404 post=40113345] HE WAS CAUGHT WHERE HE WAS DRILLING YA POOSIE RIGHT

I ALWAYS WONDER IF YOU GUYS WITH THE HABIT OF TALKTHRASHING WOMEN HAVE MOTHERS ATALL.
Deal With It Or Die With It.!
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by TimeManager(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ifeanyi Chijioke, while you think you are right,you got it wrong. No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by mike404(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=TimeManager post=40116130][/quote]YOU MUST BE AN slowpoke
Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by TimeManager(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=mike404 post=40116459]YOU MUST BE AN slowpoke

LISTEN BOY,CALLING ME A SLOWPOKE FOR CORRECTING YOU IS A COMPLIMENT,BUT I AM STILL VERY MUCH MENTALLY STABLE.. BUT AS FOR YOU AND YOUR BEDFELLOW ZOMBIES THAT ARE ALWAYS HIGH ON INSULTING WOMEN, Y'ALL GO INSULT AND BEATUP YOUR MOTHERS FIRST BEFORE WAGING YOUR TONGUES ABOUT OTHER SISTERS.
Deal With It Or Die With It!
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by frankyychiji(f): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by mike404(m): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=TimeManager post=40117000][/quote]PHUCK YOU
Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by TimeManager(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=mike404 post=40120931]PHUCK YOU

I feel so sorry for the woman that is/would be in your life,she has to cope with a disease.
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
kestolove95:
As the news was reported that you were busy begging him to sexxx you and you're going to pay him by washing his boxers and mopping, cleaning his house
Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by superstar1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
It pisses me off when some id1ots hammer on freedom of speech and expression, as if rights and freedom are absolute!!!!!

There are responsibilities attached to rights and freedom and once you fail to live up to those responsibilities, your right ceases.

There is no constitution in the world or UN Charter that gives you the right and freedom to commit treasonable felony. There is no right in this galaxy that give you the right to preach hate and incite killing of others.

Once you have decided that is what you want to use your right of speech, freedom of expression an right of association for, then your right ceases in itself and the full weight of what is called Constituted Authority must be made to pound your head.

Jog from Aba to Timbuktu or do early morning exercise from Onitsha to Kandahar, that will not bring out the Ayatollah of alaigbo, the Lunatic Albino god of the igbos aka The Dilector, out of the dungeon of DSS.
Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by mike404(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=TimeManager post=40121904][/quote]GET OFF MA D!CK gay angry
Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by bonechamberlain(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
the world can never TAKE Biafra serious until business establishment like shell bp, chevron, etc are attacked very hard, then u would see Britain think twice about Nigeria.
Re: Ipob; Open Letter To Sahara Reporters - Ifeanyi Chijioke by AAinEqGuinea: 12:56am On Nov 18, 2015
I'm missing Nnamdi Kanu cool the truth. If there was any African I couldve studied with while they were in the US, I wish I were Nnamdi.

Actually it's better they keep him locked up; he's too hot to handle. Blasting anyone who gets in his way in actualizing Biafra grin grin he spared no one and he was right about everything, namely global issues. Nnamdi forewarned Europe months ago that ISIS was in the crowd, that they're already there. "Hello, France... shocked" act surprised when it happens

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

#hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter / Why Are The APC Supporters On Nairaland Silent? / Catholic Priest Emerges Biafra-INEC Chairman, As Biafra Plans Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.