Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Pls I Need Good And Encouraging Advice Plss!!!!! Help a new nairalander biko - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Good And Encouraging Advice Plss!!!!! Help a new nairalander biko (446 Views)

Igbo People Come And Carry Your Daughter Away From Facebook Oh Plss / Is Survery And Geo-informatic A Course For Men Only??plss Help / Plss Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Good And Encouraging Advice Plss!!!!! Help a new nairalander biko by OmoSenii(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2015
I applied to the university of Lagos for a degree in dentistry and dental surgery. And I was

given admission to study "counseling *.I don't like the course neither do i know anything about it but I'm grateful to God that my name even came out. Now
Re: Pls I Need Good And Encouraging Advice Plss!!!!! Help a new nairalander biko by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2015
OmoSenii:
I applied to the university of Lagos for a degree in dentistry and dental surgery. And I was given admission to study "chemistry education*.I don't like the course neither do j know anything about it but I'm grateful to God that my name even cane out. Now I need advice on the next steps to take ,whether to write jamb or change in 200l. I'd really appreciate your individual opinions. I'M NEW HERE BTW *winks* angry smiley
As a UNILAG student I'll be biased. I'll advice you to accept the offer , after 100 level, if you're unsatisfied and fully convinced that the course of study isnt for you then you can write another UTME. but remember "A bird at hand is worth a thousand in the Bush".

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Good And Encouraging Advice Plss!!!!! Help a new nairalander biko by OmoSenii(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Thanks a lot for your reply I appreciate it@EZEIGBO1OFIMO
Re: Pls I Need Good And Encouraging Advice Plss!!!!! Help a new nairalander biko by alterswerve(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
As a UNILAG student I'll be biased. I'll advice you to accept the offer , after 100 level, if you're unsatisfied and fully convinced that the course of study isnt for you the you can write another UTME. but remeber "A bird at hand is worth a thousand in the Bush".

I go with the OP before me

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian 6 3 3 4 Education: Is It Really Working? / Cultural Night Festival #unilorinvirgin January 15, 2016 / Niger Delta University (ndu), Part-time/ And Jupeb/ Form 2015/2016 Is Still On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.