Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,080 members, 7,863,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

The New Craze In Nigeria - Comparing Fashola To Yar' Adua. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Craze In Nigeria - Comparing Fashola To Yar' Adua. (658 Views)

Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" / Must Read: Nasir El-rufai To Yar Adua, About His Refusal Of Nigeria Passport. / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Craze In Nigeria - Comparing Fashola To Yar' Adua. by Akpangbon: 8:45am On May 20, 2009
How can this be from people who are meant to be learned and litterate, what is the basis of comparison, can someone open my eyes? I guess it is because both are engaging on capital intensive projects that doesnt seem to favour the poor suffering masses or what?

I expect name calling, but know that whatever name you call me, goes back to yourself 100 times.
Re: The New Craze In Nigeria - Comparing Fashola To Yar' Adua. by SubMacGun(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2009
Re: The New Craze In Nigeria - Comparing Fashola To Yar' Adua. by samparian(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2009
since when did good roads not favour the masses

a governor will chop money and go without doing anything, and we complain.

Now someone is doing some work, you're complaining. what do you want him to do? come to your door step and give youa job? distribute money to masses??
Re: The New Craze In Nigeria - Comparing Fashola To Yar' Adua. by ikeyman00(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2009
why are peopel just keep respondin to i_laugh madness, such a slowpoke

just follow al his post, then u will know how much slowpoke he is lipsrsealed
Re: The New Craze In Nigeria - Comparing Fashola To Yar' Adua. by Akpangbon: 10:12am On May 20, 2009
ikeyman00:

why are peopel just keep respondin to i_laugh madness, such a slowpoke

just follow al his post, then u will know how much slowpoke he is lipsrsealed

You can keep talking until, the day you stop calling me a slowpoke, that is the day you agree your parents are morons.
Re: The New Craze In Nigeria - Comparing Fashola To Yar' Adua. by dammiecool(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2009
@akpangbon
Im reading ur post 4 d ist time,I think I will go with ikeyman00ure a slowpoke angry angry
Re: The New Craze In Nigeria - Comparing Fashola To Yar' Adua. by Akpangbon: 11:41am On May 20, 2009
dammiecool:

@akpangbon
Im reading ur post 4 d ist time,I think I will go with ikeyman00ure a slowpoke angry angry

What applies to Ikey applies to you too - your parents are equally morons.
Re: The New Craze In Nigeria - Comparing Fashola To Yar' Adua. by OneNaija(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2009
@Akpangbon  Sometime you need to think before you post. me sometime i dey make mistake too. I think I will add to ikeyman00 & dammiecool that you are big slowpoke so that next time you learn.
Re: The New Craze In Nigeria - Comparing Fashola To Yar' Adua. by blacksta(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2009
Akpangbon:

What applies to Ikey applies to you too - your parents are equally morons.
What is your beef - You started a thread but you are unwilling to have an adult conversation without showing the real self. If this is how defenders of the Nigeria really behave , i pray to God i dont want to be part of them. Dragging unconcered people like someone' parent is really uncalled for.
Re: The New Craze In Nigeria - Comparing Fashola To Yar' Adua. by Fhemmmy: 1:13pm On May 20, 2009
Akpangbon:

How can this be from people who are meant to be learned and litterate, what is the basis of comparison, can someone open my eyes? I guess it is because both are engaging on capital intensive projects that doesnt seem to favour the poor suffering masses or what?

I expect name calling, but know that whatever name you call me, goes back to yourself 100 times.

I cant blv this.
Yar'Adua has done nothing at all.
Fashola on the other hands has done few projects, like u call it "capital projects" i wonder what you expect from the dude, u would rather have him build shops where pple will be selling tomatoes and there are no roads to get to the market or to deliver the goods? common.
Re: The New Craze In Nigeria - Comparing Fashola To Yar' Adua. by Akpangbon: 1:19pm On May 20, 2009
blacksta:

What is your beef - You started a thread but you are unwilling to have an adult conversation without showing the real self.  If this is how defenders of the Nigeria really behave , i pray to God i dont want to be part of them.   Dragging unconcered people like someone' parent is really uncalled for. 

Tell them to stop calling people names, I am someone's parent, so they should stop calling people names they dont want their parents called.

(1) (Reply)

With News Like These: Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? / God Why Why.why Do You Arrange slowpoke In One Country Call Nigeria / Nigerian Politicians And Thier Fraudulent Act Expose Them O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.