Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Biafra Agitation: No One Can Break Nigeria – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation: No One Can Break Nigeria – Buhari (830 Views)

"Fake News More Dangerous Than Insurgency, Can Break Nigeria" – Lai Mohammed / The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Agitation: No One Can Break Nigeria – Buhari by julixomo: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2015

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, affirmed that Nigeria remains one indivisible country despite the call by some persons for the realization of Biafra.

Speaking at the Banquet Hall of the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja, while launching the 2016 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem and Appeal Fund, today, Buhari said the fact that Nigeria had since independence remained united, was an eloquent testimony to Nigerians’ determination to remain one people.

Follow the link for full story: http://www.09ja.com/2015/11/16/biafra-agitation-no-one-can-break-nigeria-buhari/

Don't forget to share your opinion.
Re: Biafra Agitation: No One Can Break Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Biafra we want, Biafra we shall get!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: No One Can Break Nigeria – Buhari by Magician1503(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2015
FrankAba1:
Biafra we want, Biafra we shall get!

Keep howling at the moon

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: No One Can Break Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Magician1503:

Keep howling at the moon

Hahaha. At the end "Biafra of the mind" shall be here in the "Field".

We're resolute!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: No One Can Break Nigeria – Buhari by sammyj: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2015
cool
Re: Biafra Agitation: No One Can Break Nigeria – Buhari by brize(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2015
I support you buhari, no one can break Nigeria only God.... Infact we all (IPOB and BUHARI) are saying the same thing, only God will break it and he has started breaking it already
Re: Biafra Agitation: No One Can Break Nigeria – Buhari by size40: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2015
Yes, Mr President has spoken. Am in total support of Nigeria's indivisibility. As Niger Deltan and as a Rivers man in particular, I blive in one Nigeria even if I may not like how Nigeria is currently structured, I rather remain in Nigeria than joining Biafra. My father fought against Ojukwu led Biafra. And I will fight against Biafra if war happens today. The Igbos are running away from Nigeria because they feel marginalised which I don't blive. If Biafra comes today, but God forbid, the Igbos Will dominate we Niger Delta people completely particularly in politics. They will always tell us that democracy is majority vote which they have. They will tell us that minority will have their say, while the majority will have way.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation: No One Can Break Nigeria – Buhari by Magician1503(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2015
FrankAba1:

Hahaha. At the end "Biafra of the mind" shall be here in the "Field".

We're resolute!

You and who? undecided
Re: Biafra Agitation: No One Can Break Nigeria – Buhari by kingzizzy: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Clueless cattle rearer
Re: Biafra Agitation: No One Can Break Nigeria – Buhari by kingzizzy: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2015
size40:
Yes, Mr President has spoken. Am in total support of Nigeria's indivisibility. As Niger Deltan and as a Rivers man in particular, I blive in one Nigeria even if I may not like how Nigeria is currently structured, I rather remain in Nigeria than joining Biafra. My father fought against Ojukwu led Biafra. And I will fight against Biafra if war happens today. The Igbos are running away from Nigeria because they feel marginalised which I don't blive. If Biafra comes today, but God forbid, the Igbos Will dominate we Niger Delta people completely particularly in politics. They will always tell us that democracy is majority vote which they have. They will tell us that minority will have their say, while the majority will have way.

That same boat you think you will be in with Igbos in Biafra is what you are already in with Nigeria. Your father fought Biafra because he didn't want Igbo domination? Your father actually fought so that Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba/Igbo would dominate your people. You people prefare 3 masters instead of one? Well you got it. Your fathers only fought to make your people more of an insignificant minority in Nigeria when you people could have been something in Biafra same as you were in the old Eastern Nigeria. It was just out providence that Yardua died that someone from the minorities managed to become president. It is your Igbo neigbours you know how to fight, but it is distant people like Yorubas and Hausas you know how to accept?

Oh well, since you people are this silly, we Igbos will just sit back and keep sharing your oil money with the others while you shout 'one Nigeria'.

Buhari is a joker. He knows that Nigeria will disintegrate one day, he knows the people are tired of the hopelessness called Nigeria. The movement for Biafra has started and there is going back on it until all Igbos are out if the British contraption called Nigeria.
Re: Biafra Agitation: No One Can Break Nigeria – Buhari by vkeydon(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
this man wey shrink like crayfish get mind to dey talk nonsense infact i pray may he trek back to kaduna as he treked and came to aso rock na useless nigerians weh vote the abokii-nama man i dey blame

(1) (Reply)

Biafry Or Biafra? These Local JEWS Want To Die The 2nd Time / Breaking News: Suspect Nabbed In Katsina Bomb Blast Which Occurred Earlier Today / Abia State Sanitation Authority Should Take Note And Educate The Masses On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.