Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

A Must Read For Entrepreneurs - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A Must Read For Entrepreneurs (908 Views)

End Of The Year Website Design & Development Promo For Business & Entrepreneurs / To All Waste Recycling Entrepreneurs/ It Just Got Better / 10 Top Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Business Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For Entrepreneurs by semochendo1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Recently, being an entrepreneur seem to have been overrated due to our high rate of unemployment. We've all encounter different motivational stories and lectures on how to be an entrepreneur.. Today, I want to be frank with us on this issue, and if you are already an entrepreneur or about to join the league, please read this and be sincere in assessing yourself.

To start with, I need to define an entrepreneur, simply put, an Entrepreneur is a business owner. However, It's one thing to be a business owners and It's another thing to be a successful business owners. Before I proceed to the qualities that makes a successful business owner, let me explain the 3 different levels of entrepreneurship.

Level I: Self Employed, that's when you are actively involved in your business, this is the primitive level where the business can't survive without your physical presence/participation.

Level II: Business Owner, that's when you employ people to work for you, at this stage,you don't have to be present before the business runs.

Level III: Investor, after you must have grow your business above level 2, the next and the final stage is to begin to invest in i.e Real Estate, Stocks etc.

It's actually self fulfilling when you own your own business as you don't get fired and you own your life and time. Many employees may have millions/billions, but they don't own their life/time, and that's a big aspect of life they've traded for money, "freedom"

Now, It's sweet to be an entrepreneur but very challenging to be a successful one. Here are the things you MUST DO + qualities you MUST possess to be a successful entrepreneur.

1. You must be good creative thinker.
2. You must be innovative enough to do your things differently from others, you don't follow crowd.
3. You must have a good/excellent communication skill
4. You must be a good marketer, because you can't make any sales without the qualities in 3 and 4. And without sales, nothing is happening.
5. You must learn new things about you business everyday
6. You must learn to set your annual goals and break it down to monthly, weekly and daily.
7. You must learn to expand your relationship network everyday.
8. You must learn to publicize your business.
9. You must learn to practice self discipline, that is, doing what you are suppose to do, when you are suppose to do it, whether you feel like doing it or not.
10. You must be prayerful, especially, pray for divine connection and wisdom.

With these few points of mine, I think I've been able to convince you and not confuse you, that being a successful entrepreneur is not chicken hearted adventure.#smiles.

Feel free to add yours... #see_u_all_at_d_top
Re: A Must Read For Entrepreneurs by kzenterprise(m): 12:49am On Nov 18, 2015
Nice write up
Re: A Must Read For Entrepreneurs by semochendo1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
kzenterprise:
Nice write up
Thanks bro.
Re: A Must Read For Entrepreneurs by sulaimonjimoh: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nice write up, thanks for your contributions. #EkoDynamic
Re: A Must Read For Entrepreneurs by chukwudiugwegbu: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
BUY BRAND NEW ABB TRANSFORMERS WITH ONE YR
WARRANTY AND ORIGINAL TEST REPORTS FROM
ISTANBUL TURKEY. WE ALSO DO INSTALLATION . CALL or 0818 872 3968 or 08165758496....email... transformer007@yahoo.com
Re: A Must Read For Entrepreneurs by semochendo1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
sulaimonjimoh:
Nice write up, thanks for your contributions. #EkoDynamic

Thank you Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In The Publishing Of A Book A Hungry Market And High ROI. / For Sale In Portharcourt 800hp Tugboat And 500tons Barge / RCCG Convention Customized Wristband (resellers Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.