Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law (1691 Views)

Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos / Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by henryanna36: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Checkout these adorable photos of Gumsu,one of the daughters of late military Head of State, Sani Abacha and her sisters-in-law.She is married to Bayero Fadil,a billionaire businessman from Cameroon.Gumsu is the lady in cream coloured scarf.

Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
We Hausa/Fulani's are the most beautiful people in African. cool
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by ameynuJR(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
I swear I like them. If u don't like me with dem go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by ameynuJR(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Like father, like daughter >> THIEVES

Meanwhile, Abacha didn't steal Nigeria's money - Buhari grin
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by Aminat508(f): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by laserjet: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lovely pics...but I won't judge a book by its cover until I read it wink
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
himkers:
Like father, like daughter >> THIEVES

Meanwhile, Abacha didn't steal Nigeria's money - Buhari grin
Dude! Here is not made for sadist and frustrated fellows plss If you have anything to tell PMB go to Aso rock and deliver your message. Thank You!
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
sameer1212:
Dude! Here is not made for sadist and frustrated fellows plss If you have anything to tell PMB go to Aso rock and deliver your message. Thank You!

Your father is mad and ur mother's maiden name is frustration
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy
why You dey open mouth undecided
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by Aminat508(f): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
sameer1212:
why You dey open mouth undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by LastSurvivor: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
They are really beautiful no doubt about that but was their father corrupt?
buhari has the answer..
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
himkers:

Your father is mad and ur mother's maiden name is frustration
I don't exchange words with low life like you
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
sameer1212:
I don't exchange words with low life like you

Online rant. Gerrarahere
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
himkers:

Online rant. Gerrarahere
Go tell that to your Useless Drunkard father and your Ashawo mother who's smelling punny has been your more than google Low life
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
sameer1212:
Go tell that to your Useless Drunkard father and your Ashawo mother who's smelling punny has been your more than google Low life

E pain am grin

BTW, I fvcked ur mom yesterday at gimbiya strt
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
himkers:

E pain am grin

BTW, I fvcked ur mom yesterday at gimbiya strt
My Dog refused to fvck your mama smelling punny in Danube street maitama Bring it on dude.
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pics Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Gumsu & Her Sisters-in-law by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy
Arise O compatriots...

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Has A Brand New Strategy For 2016, Says Apostle Johnson Suleman / LOL !!! APC Supporters are most Debased and Pitiful Creatures - FFK / Nigerians: Happiest People On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.