Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Christina Milian Goes To A Disney Event In A See-through Top With Nipple Showing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christina Milian Goes To A Disney Event In A See-through Top With Nipple Showing (2413 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React / Christina Milian Goes Out In See-through Dress Without A Bra / Christina Milian Goes To A Disney Event In A See-thru Top...and Her B**bs Accide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christina Milian Goes To A Disney Event In A See-through Top With Nipple Showing by geepawps(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Gorgeous singer Christina Milian attended the premiere of Disney Channel film, 'The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar' in LA on November 14th with her daughter, Violet, in tow and you won't believe what she wore.

The top looks innocent until you zoom in. It's a see-through top and she wore it without a bra. Unfortunately, she had a wardrobe malfunction and her nipple popped out.
Check out the full story on our blog ~ http://www.nigeriagossipnews.com/2015/11/christina-milian-goes-to-disney-event.html

1 Share

Re: Christina Milian Goes To A Disney Event In A See-through Top With Nipple Showing by powerfulsettingz: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
What's wrong here shes not that the beautiful angel I crushed on anymore
Re: Christina Milian Goes To A Disney Event In A See-through Top With Nipple Showing by ojeota(f): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
She is losing it gradually.
I hope it will not be too late when she realize.

(1) (Reply)

See Pics Of A Guy Roasted Like Chicken / Paul Okoye’s Hot Female Singer Goes B.raless Again In Public (click To See Photo / I Don’t Have Sex &will Remain Like That For As Long As I Can Hold It – Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.