Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

“i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader (1523 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB / Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
While it may sound and seem twisted to the ears of the average person, Ralph Uwazuruike is joyous that lives have been lost to Biafra agitations.
It gets better- as Uwazuruike also stated that if he dies in the fight to actualize the creation of a Biafran state, he’d die a fulfilled man.
The leader of the Movement for Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, (MASSOB) on Monday, urged all pro-Biafrans to remain steadfast and focused in the revolutionary struggle.
Uwazuruike maintained that he would never relent in his ambition to make Biafra a reality, adding that the struggle is for his own children who desire a free country where the security of their lives and properties can be guaranteed.
The MASSOB leader spoke through the Deputy National Director for Information, Mazi Chris Mocha, during a special meeting of Enugu West Senatorial District, in Nachi, Udi LGA.
“ACF had asked Allah to give them Boko Haram, he gave to them and they became comfortable with its outcome.
Afenifere elders had Oodua People’s Congress, OPC, fighting for social justice in Yoruba land.
“I am very happy that Biafra is being talked about all over the world and people are being killed and detained for the sake of Biafra. So, if I fail to get Biafra, then I would have failed to do what Ndigbo expected of me and if I also die for the sake of Biafra, I will be fulfilled.”
ynaija.com/im-very-happy-people-are-being-killed-over-biafra-massob-leader/

1 Share

Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by donholy28(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
na because e never touch him or his family members

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by kestolove95(m): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ibo

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by duwdu: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
udeagbalaC:
While it may sound and seem twisted to the ears of the average person, Ralph Uwazuruike is joyous that lives have been lost to Biafra agitations.
It gets better- as Uwazuruike also stated that if he dies in the fight to actualize the creation of a Biafran state, he’d die a fulfilled man.
The leader of the Movement for Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, (MASSOB) on Monday, urged all pro-Biafrans to remain steadfast and focused in the revolutionary struggle.
Uwazuruike maintained that he would never relent in his ambition to make Biafra a reality, adding that the struggle is for his own children who desire a free country where the security of their lives and properties can be guaranteed.
The MASSOB leader spoke through the Deputy National Director for Information, Mazi Chris Mocha, during a special meeting of Enugu West Senatorial District, in Nachi, Udi LGA.
“ACF had asked Allah to give them Boko Haram, he gave to them and they became comfortable with its outcome.
Afenifere elders had Oodua People’s Congress, OPC, fighting for social justice in Yoruba land.
“I am very happy that Biafra is being talked about all over the world and people are being killed and detained for the sake of Biafra. So, if I fail to get Biafra, then I would have failed to do what Ndigbo expected of me and if I also die for the sake of Biafra, I will be fulfilled.”
ynaija.com/im-very-happy-people-are-being-killed-over-biafra-massob-leader/

I honestly do not believe this story is genuine. Because then if genuine/true, what would be the difference between this man's mindset and that of a normal "leader" of ISIS/al-Qaeda?

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by Idrismusty97(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
We IPOB youths must die for Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu life is worth much more than our pathetic street urchins lives. May Chukwu Okike Abiama kill any Igbo that wouldn't die for our director.

6 Likes

Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by ojeota(f): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
#commonsense
Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by Naijacitizen(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Idrismusty97:
We IPOB youths must die for Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu life is worth much more than our pathetic street urchins lives. May Chukwu Okike Abiama kill any Igbo that wouldn't die for our director.

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
I made a comment yesterday that this guy has same ideology as isis

He wants to make himself happy by dying for something - irrespective of how unrealistic it could be.

No strategic thinking, no analysis, no reasonable measurement of progress. He will measure his progress by the number of people dying for Biafra. Same idea as those causing terror all over the world - they measure success by their death/"martyrdom" and the fear factor they can cause the public or legitimate governments.

The lagoon will glady accept your body - no need others dying with you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by coolzeal(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Our fathers gave their life for freedom and never regretted it. Today, our youth are determined and ready at all cost to give in their life for the same freedom. To me, that's a standing army and you don't want to mess with people like that. The reason Nigerians are scared is because Biafra is here to stay.

Note: Disclaimers, this is 2015 and not 1967..

1 Like

Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by EzePromoe: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
I foresee IPOB and MASSOB becoming 2 strong political parties if Biafra should actualize similar but more constructively opposed to one another than APC and PDP in Nigeria.
But that's just my prediction!
I'm begining to find this thing interesting but the truth is that both Nigeria and the proposed Biafran state are not diplomatically matured to reason out a peaceful breakup.

My advice to pro-Biafrans is to be patient and simply work on 'educating' the ethnic groups whom they choose to include in their map, who still have a bad perception of Biafra. If left the way it is now, I'm afraid Biafra may lose in a referendum if there should be any, simply because of these unaddressed skeptics. If due process is followed, it is impossible for Biafra to be declared an independent state this year or next like most of you are clamouring for. So you have to 'buy the time' to spread your 'gospel'.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by MadCow1: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
EzePromoe:
I foresee IPOB and MASSOB becoming 2 strong political parties if Biafra should actualize similar but more constructively opposed to one another than APC and PDP in Nigeria.
I'm begining to find this thing interesting but the truth is that both Nigeria and the proposed Biafran state are not diplomatically matured to reason out a peaceful breakup.

My advice to pro-Biafrans is to be patient and simply work on 'educating' the ethnic groups or people who still have a bad perception of Biafra. If left the way it is, I'm afraid Biafra may lose in a referendum if there should be any, simply because of these unaddressed skeptics.

I also see E-gbo being legalized in the future and the legal age for smoking it reduced to 6.

5 Likes

Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by Xpaz: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
EzePromoe:

My advice to pro-Biafrans is to be patient and simply work on 'educating' the ethnic groups or people who still have a bad perception of Biafra. If left the way it is, I'm afraid Biafra may lose in a referendum if there should be any, simply because of these unaddressed skeptics.
did you even check d source?

1 Like

Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by EzePromoe: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
MadCow1:

I also see E-gbo being legalized in the future and the legal age for smoking it reduced to 6.
Madcow again! Long time!
Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by EzePromoe: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Xpaz:

did you even check d source?
Read my comment again. My post was almost unrelated with the topic. I didn't say anything on Uwazuruike's alleged utterance.
Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by MadCow1: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
EzePromoe:
Madcow again! Long time!

Eze I' ga di.. grin
Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by EzePromoe: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
MadCow1:

Eze I' ga di.. grin

You siggy sha grin
Re: “i’m Very Happy People Are Being Killed Over Biafra” – MASSOB Leader by sochima1989(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
how many times have you gone to the street? I wish God can twist your mouth a little.... our fathers and uncles were all forced to fight for a biafra and today our non thinking youths are hypnotized by people like you who will never touch an arm but alarm violence........take yourself and family to die then watch others die with you... nzuzu
coolzeal:
Our fathers gave their life for freedom and never regretted it. Today, our youth are determined and ready at all cost to give in their life for the same freedom. To me, that's a standing army and you don't want to mess with people like that. The reason Nigerians are scared is because Biafra is here to stay.

Note: Disclaimers, this is 2015 and not 1967..

(1) (Reply)

#kogidecides: My Tussle Power With Faleke Is A ‘family Affair’ — Yahaya Bello / PDP, Reps, Anenih, Ayu, Others Named In N30b ‘loot’ / APC Responds To Fayose’s Claim On Plans To Upturn His Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.