Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

7 Recent Points The Army Has Scored Boko Haram That Wil Make You Feel Proud(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Recent Points The Army Has Scored Boko Haram That Wil Make You Feel Proud(pics (1007 Views)

Why Army Has Not Staged Coup Again In Nigeria — Obasanjo / Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Recent Points The Army Has Scored Boko Haram That Wil Make You Feel Proud(pics by jonhemma11: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
The Nigerian Army is hell-bent on putting a final
end to the Boko Haram terrorists and their
insurgency in Nigeria. To achieve this, the Army
has been up and about, discovering and
uncovering, foiling and thwarting all their plans.

Here are some of the recent victories that the
Nigerian Army has recorded that will make you proud.

1. A fuel dump

The illegal fuel depot was used to stockpile
petroleum, oil and lubricants by Boko Haram
terrorists.

2. A rocket-making factory

Where the rockets were found, some of the
terrorists were also found and arrested.

3. Boko Haram weapons

The Nigerian Army has discovered and removed
IED and mines planted by the terrorists.

4. Their hideouts

Several of their hideouts have been uncovered by
the Army. And where ever are found, their
weapons too are captured.

5. Their vehicles

This is one of the many that was captured and set
ablaze by the Nigerian Army.

6. Many of the terrorists have recently been arrested.
It’s a long list of terrorists but capturing them all
is doable.

7. Even their “kitchen”

Yes! They have been literally caught with their
hands in the cooking jar!

Re: 7 Recent Points The Army Has Scored Boko Haram That Wil Make You Feel Proud(pics by jonhemma11: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
More

Re: 7 Recent Points The Army Has Scored Boko Haram That Wil Make You Feel Proud(pics by jonhemma11: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Another pic

Re: 7 Recent Points The Army Has Scored Boko Haram That Wil Make You Feel Proud(pics by rottennaija(m): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
I think bombing has also reduced recently.
Re: 7 Recent Points The Army Has Scored Boko Haram That Wil Make You Feel Proud(pics by ziccoit: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
The army is winning the war.
Re: 7 Recent Points The Army Has Scored Boko Haram That Wil Make You Feel Proud(pics by DaBullIT(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
rottennaija:
[size=38pt]I think bombing has also reduced recently[/size].

How can you say

I thought Buhari is a dullard ?

I noticed the same thing but if you say it some people will call for your head

1 Like

Re: 7 Recent Points The Army Has Scored Boko Haram That Wil Make You Feel Proud(pics by denko(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
HEAR IT FROM ME, BOKO HARAM LOCAL SPONSORS ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOTTEN WHAT THEY WANT, ALL THESE STAGES YOU ARE SEEING THEY ARE STAGE MANAGED. BUHARI AND BOKO HARAM ARE INSEPARABLE
Re: 7 Recent Points The Army Has Scored Boko Haram That Wil Make You Feel Proud(pics by denko(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
BUHARI DE BOKO HARAM NE DAYA
Re: 7 Recent Points The Army Has Scored Boko Haram That Wil Make You Feel Proud(pics by phemmyutd(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
denko:
HEAR IT FROM ME, BOKO HARAM LOCAL SPONSORS ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOTTEN WHAT THEY WANT, ALL THESE STAGES YOU ARE SEEING THEY ARE STAGE MANAGED. BUHARI AND BOKO HARAM ARE INSEPARABLE
and I will say Boko Haram sponsors dont have much money to sponsor them again because they lost Power at the federal level, and the new administration is blocking the loophole they use to steal money through TSA and that's why they are making noise not to support the policy
Re: 7 Recent Points The Army Has Scored Boko Haram That Wil Make You Feel Proud(pics by Adaowerri111: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
RoChas Now working, Operation no pot holes, Imo Must BE great Again
Re: 7 Recent Points The Army Has Scored Boko Haram That Wil Make You Feel Proud(pics by viclawz(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adaowerri111:
RoChas Now working, Operation no pot holes, Imo Must BE great Again
nwanyi o gini e wu nwanne rochas

(1) (Reply)

How APC Guber Candidate, Abubakar Audu Of Kogi, Died / Nigerian Students In Canada Have Been Abandoned By The Government. / ‘president Buhari Destroys Image Of Nigeria For Cheap Recognition’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.