Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Car Engines And Parts. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Engines And Parts. (784 Views)

Most Sought For Car Engines In Nigeria 2014 / Tokunbo Car Engines And Accesories At Cheaper Price. Hurry! / Volvo Truck Engines And Gearbox. Td63 E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Engines And Parts. by Alinat: 11:41am On May 20, 2009
Hi Guys,

I deal in Car engines and parts. I normally shipped them from UK in 40ft containers and sell all in Ladipo area of Lagos. I am looking to expand my business and also looking to rent my own shop or warehouse, so that I can have my own space and maximise my profit.

Is anyone out that have a warehouse to rent. I will also like to talk to someone in similar
business area to exchange ideas with.

Alinat.
Re: Car Engines And Parts. by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 20, 2009
I'd also leave some form of contact on here, I'm sure there are others in the same line of business as you, you could certainly benefit from each other's experiences.

Good luck on your venture.
Re: Car Engines And Parts. by Nezan(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2009
how much e go cost to buy a honda accord 2000 model engine, 4-plugs.
Re: Car Engines And Parts. by koolpapa(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2009
I need isuzu trooper engine with 4 plugs if u can arenge it pls call me on this line 08053736564
Alinat:

Hi Guys,

I deal in Car engines and parts. I normally shipped them from UK in 40ft containers and sell all in Ladipo area of Lagos. I am looking to expand my business and also looking to rent my own shop or warehouse, so that I can have my own space and maximise my profit.

Is anyone out that have a warehouse to rent. I will also like to talk to someone in similar
business area to exchange ideas with.

Alinat.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Primera P11 / Toyota Camry 2000 ($9,000 Shipping Included In The Asking Price) / $$$$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.