Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed (36370 Views)

Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed / 2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by jhidey08(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
kestolove95:
is d too much love u hv for mi
for ur purple mind ba cheesy.... it's d pix I admire nt d personality behind it.
Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by kodded(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
[s]
lastpage:

Fayose DID NOT just ask simple Questions.... and l know you are just being smart by half!

Have you read about how REMITTA came into being?
*Are you not aware that the 1% service charge was agreed to, signed and sealed by President Jonathan in 2011.... and has nothing to do with Buhari?
*Are you not aware that even Fayose is aware of this, since he was a Governor under Jonathan?
*Are you not aware that these criminals like Fayose and Head of MDA like NNPC, National Assembly, REVENUE, Customs, Immigration, e.t.c have created multiple accounts which they divert money meant for the Federal Govt, into... and spend it as they like without any means of monitoring and tracing how it is used?
*Are you not aware of the practice of quickly looting whatever is left in the Budget, once the year is about to run out so as to completely "ERASE" what was budgeted that year, even with nothing to show for it?

This is where REMITTA comes-in.

All money due to the Fed Govt goes into that Single Treasury Account (TSA) and no one can take money from it without. You can only pay-into it! grin grin

Withdrawal from it is monitored by the Accountant general of the Federation.
You are allocated a certain amount in the budget.
You need money to execute a project, you tell the Accountant General and he asks you to draw-down from it.
You can only take what you need, from it. No Excess. And it can be VERIFIED!
undecided undecided
Tell me which "Head" of MDA or Governor will like that?

Under Jonathan, they just flouted the law as they like, even though it was a LAW.
Under Buhari, he has directed that they all COMPLY with the LAW.... or face consequences
. undecided undecided

They have started to comply and hence the HUGE AMOUNT recorded as INFLOW, into the TSA Account.
Since Jonathan was not "man-enough" to enforce compliance(or was not ready to enforce compliance), He "agreed to and signed into law" that System Specs owned by Mr John Obaro (owners of the "Software platform" called REMIITA)

Is that cluelessness or lack of foresight or a combination of both?
Is that the fault of Buhari?

Read about Systems Spec, owners of REMITTA here: http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/john-obaro/
(not Remi Tinubu as Fayose and some rumour mongers are saying) should TAKE 1% of ALL COLLECTIONS into that account! shocked shocked shocked

So, [b]why is Fayose blaming Buhari for this, when he knows very well that it was Jonathan and Fayose's PDP that caused this criminality and signed it into law?
This is why Lai Mohammed asked Fayose to go back to elementary school because even an Elementary school child is sensible enough to see and understand where the problem lies!

Now, Buhari has asked System Specs to REFUND ALL MONEYS they have collected so far, BACK TO THE GOVERNMENT!...and Systems Spec has COMPLIED
Should we not be thanking Buhari for this, that he is looking after Nigerians Money?

Going forward, System Specs is asking Buhari to PLEASE let us "sit down and work out a REASONABLE FEE for our Services", which ofcourse cannot be FREE.... but never at such stewpidly exorbitant price-percentage 1% signed into law by Fayose's PDP

But then, Fayose is a Street Urchin cum Governor, courtesy of EKiti-gate rigging by the likes of "Minister" Obanikoro and that corrupt Army officer.[/b]
Their time is "limited" anyway.

These are THE FACTS.

Politics aside, we al lknow this would never happen under any other President... if not Buhari.

Lastpage!
[/s] [b]

one zombie sported
[\b]

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
kodded:
undecided

na wetin these zombies dey talk ? undecided
radicalized touts

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by lastpage: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
dignity33:
Please find below our price chart to aid your understanding of all our charges (Prices are VAT exclusive).

Setup and Support Fees
Registration Fees Free
Integration Fees Free
Monthly Fees Free
Support Fees Free
Receive Funds
Receiving Funds from -
All Bank Branches in Nigeria
Debit & Credit Cards
POS
Mobile Money
Wallets
Your Website
A Single Collections Report Across All Channels.

Please note that when foreign cards are used, an additional 2%, charge is applicable.

2% (Minimum of ₦100 and a Maximum of ₦2,500)
Make Payments
Salary Payments ₦100 per Transaction
Standing Order
(Payer specifies a fixed amount) ₦100 per Transaction
Direct Debit
(Biller uploads payable amount) ₦100 per Transaction
Payment to Family and Friends ₦100 per ₦1M (max. ₦5,000)
Payment to Vendors and Others ₦100 per ₦1M (max. ₦5,000)
Payment to Remita Billers Free
Payroll & HR Processing
Employee Enrolment ₦500 per employee (One-off)
Salary Run
(Single Run) ₦250 per employee per month
Performance Appraisal ₦50 per employee per month
Employee Self-service ₦50 per employee per month
Leave ₦50 per employee per month
Staff Claims ₦50 per employee per month

This is what i find in REMITA, now my question are why did Nigeria Government have to pay all this fees to a company while there is CBN?

Second . Since the REMITA is setup for Nigeria government does it suppose to make profit from the same Government and to the money, who does it goes to?

Third. If is of transparency as Government claim why not it be open to Nigerians to knows how much we have and how income and expenses are done.

Please this what i think should somebody quote me wrong do not hestate to correct me.

1.) CBN is like your Civil Service....... Not the "best brains' employed there! (Quota System, catchment Area, State Nomination, e.t.c grin grin )
They cant develop such systems, in the next ten years!
So, it has to come from "the private sector which is "profit driven".
Even Banks dont develop their own software platform, they buy it... like the CBN
..and when you buy something, you pay for it. Period.

2.) They are not making profit! They are receiving payment for the Service they are rendering to the Government.
How this payment is made, is based on those who "negotiate the agreement on Nigerian's behalf".....
..Unfortunately, the NEGOTIATION is done our behalf by GREEDY and SELFISH Civil Servants and Politicians.
They just messed up! Though l think they have collected "kick-back" from System Specs because Nigerians are generally not this stewpid when it comes to MONEY!

3.) It is actually about transparency!
Before now, you could NEVER know how much each Ministry spent or how much is remaining!
They simply loot it when its getting to the end of the financial year!

With REMITTA Software, its like a Bank Statement!
You cant lie on it!
grin grin

All incomes/receivables and Drawings are there for all to see.
Just ask.

I hope l was able t help you a bit/

BTW: System Specs need to pay me for my time in explaining this things to my people o!
Just joking! Its my Civil responsibility, as a Nigerian.

Lastpage!
Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by higherpower: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
judiciarypalava:
I wonder the type of family this Liar Muhamed will breed with his mouth full of controversial statements. He should start speaking for the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as for me, it is My People Republic of Biafra.
Long live ndi Biafra.

His son is in the House of Assembly. Where are u n ur welled brought up brothers as?

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by lastpage: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
kodded:
[b]

Kodded FATHER is one zombie sported grin grin
[\b]

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by shellworker: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
tolexy007:

Fayose my personal person, our future president......always speaking the truth, even when it hurt

Lalasticlala where u dey?

O boy see finishing: "not minding the offensive odour emanating from his propaganda infested mouth". Chai, this is just too much for Liar Muhammed.

2 Likes

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
I would have love it if the news had read "Lai Muhammed speak like Fayose." This is like a mad man calling Wole Soyinka a mad man because of his hair.

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by shellworker: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
ndcide:
This is an uppercut on lai Mohammed. When I said on the other thread that I like what lai Mohammed started, people thought I was joking. He has opened the presidency to hash attacks.

I love this response from team Fayose. This should make Mohammed sober.

If he feels challenged, he should bring it on.

Upper cut for Liar Muhammed: "not minding the offensive odour emanating from his propaganda infested mouth". Good for him.

2 Likes

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by abimic(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
This guy is looking for trouble o, Lai will lambast him with grammar now, he will go consult a dictionary. He has forgotten that Lai has no control of his mouth any longer, he will finish fayose in his newest response and send the governor's aide and the governor himself to where their senses are.

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by Moheat(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Descartes:
“As for Governor Fayose, he will continue to uphold the truth and speak in the overall interest of Nigerians, not minding the offensive odour emanating from the propaganda infected mouths of Lai Mohammed and his ilk.”-Olayinka Media Aid to Fayose, November 17, 2015)
TKO

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by Moheat(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Batam:
I pity this Fayose pun because Fayose may say he did not instruct him to say this. If he wants to be noticed he should probably promote Fayose's achievement rather than insulting honorable minister
What's honourable about Liar Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by ishiamu(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
mikkypel:

Brains are not everything but in your case..brain is nothing

Fool... your words makes no meaning...

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by betrani(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
lastpage:

1.) CBN is like your Civil Service....... Not the "best brains' employed there! (Quota System, catchment Area, State Nomination, e.t.c grin grin )
They cant develop such systems, in the next ten years!
So, it has to come from "the private sector which is "profit driven".
Even Banks dont develop their own software platform, they buy it... like the CBN
..and when you buy something, you pay for it. Period.

2.) They are not making profit! They are receiving payment for the Service they are rendering to the Government.
How this payment is made, is based on those who "negotiate the agreement on Nigerian's behalf".....
..Unfortunately, the NEGOTIATION is done our behalf by GREEDY and SELFISH Civil Servants and Politicians.
They just messed up! Though l think they have collected "kick-back" from System Specs because Nigerians are generally not this stewpid when it comes to MONEY!

3.) It is actually about transparency!
Before now, you could NEVER know how much each Ministry spent or how much is remaining!
They simply loot it when its getting to the end of the financial year!

With REMITTA Software, its like a Bank Statement!
You cant lie on it!
grin grin

All incomes/receivables and Drawings are there for all to see.
Just ask.

I hope l was able t help you a bit/

BTW: System Specs need to pay me for my time in explaining this things to my people o!
Just joking! Its my Civil responsibility, as a Nigerian.

Lastpage!

And who says civil service doesn't have the best of brains??! Speaking from a skewed corner and myopic standpoint is what most "daddy backpacks" will always have to say! cool cool
Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by mikkypel(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
ishiamu:

Fool... your words makes no meaning...
Only the wise can comprehend it Na.. So I'm not surprised
Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
drss:
Hahahahhaha cheesy weldone fayose! My man. it is glaring to d eyes n audible to d deaf dat liar mohammed as minister of information is a big mistake. D man speaks like a tout. Somebody should pour water on him to wake up. he's now a government speakesman, not APC moutpiece.
Meanwhile who owns Remita?

SYSTEMSPECS OWNS REMITA. DETAILS BELOW:

Company Profile

Founded in 1991, SystemSpecs has since emerged as a leading provider of e-Payment, Financial, and Human Capital Software Solutions for the Nigerian and African environment.

Chairman: Christopher Kolade

Dr. Christopher Kolade, Nigeria’s former High Commissioner to the United Kingdom, is the Chairman, Board of Directors of SystemSpecs.

http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/christopher-kolade/

Managing Director: John Obaro

John started SystemSpecs about 22 years ago after reaching the peak of a fulfilling career in the Banking industry. His decision in 1992 to break away from a successful and promising career in regular employment at IMB came as a shock to many because IMB was widely regarded as one of Nigeria’s top?notch banks.

He, however; went to start up SystemSpecs which commenced then as a partner agent of Systems Union, UK offering a foreign accounting software and moved on to developing and nurturing a firm that has since become Nigeria’s foremost indigenous software house with about 150 talented Nigerians from various backgrounds and disciplines.

http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/john-obaro/

Other Directors of the company includes:

Mr Emmanuel Ocholi

Mr. Emmanuel Ocholi is an Economist, a Stockbroker and a Banker of high repute with experience spanning over three decades. After graduating with a second-class upper in Economics from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Mr. Ocholi had an impressive banking career in NAL Merchant Bank between 1976 and 1986 from where he moved to become the Executive Vice Chairman of Rims Merchant Bank between 1988 and 1994.

Dr. Ernest Ndukwe

Dr. Ernest Ndukwe an Electrical/Electronics Engineer, with over 37 years’ experience in the Telecommunications Industry. A former Chief Executive Officer of the Nigerian Communications Commission between 2000 and 2010; Dr. Ndukwe was responsible for the level of transparency recorded at the NCC, which resulted in the liberalization of the Telecommunications Industry and significant investment in the sector.

http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/dr-ernest-ndukwe/

Mr Deremi Stands

Although he has become a well-respected name in the IT industry, Deremi did not study IT in the university! A graduate of physics, by sheer inquisitiveness, probing and persistence, Deremi has cut a niche for himself not only in SystemSpecs but also in the Nigerian IT terrain. Very much at home and current on IT trends and issues, he is a strategic player in the SystemSpecs team.

http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/deremi-atanda/

Dr. Emmanuel Eze

Gentle, amiable, conscientious and highly innovative are some of the best ways to describe Emmanuel. He is very intelligent and strongly self-motivated personality.

Emmanuel joined SystemSpecs in July 2001 as Senior Systems Executive whose major role was designing and developing the web based Employee Self-Service version of HumanManager.

http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/emmanuel-eze/
Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by homesteady(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ouchhh...
Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by iblife: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:

I disagree.
Lai is just the kind of person Fayose needs to either rewire his brain cells or completely lose it by saying or doing something in public that wud irredeemably paint him for the unfit tout he is.
You can see by the gutter use of "corn in the anus " by Fayose that he was affected badly by Lai 's Suggestion for him to go back to elementary school.
Since Fayose has decided to always meddle in issues beyond his modest education,he shud be ready to always be called out for what he is by his betters and those now officially sworn in to do such Jobs.
you are very much correct
Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by ishiamu(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
mikkypel:

Only the wise can comprehend it Na.. So I'm not surprised

Nah... only the foolish understands it

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by Olukolade1: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Lai needs to learn to ignore the rogue governor. He's not worth it.
ignore who? Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by iblife: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
oluwolejsh:
Lol, kettle calling pot black
Truly, if Fayose at this jet age is against d TSA he needs to return to d elementary. This TSA of a policy is a global practices adopted by developed and serious economic nations have adopted long ago. Moreover, d policy has been on ground before buhari became the president....
Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by nigerianvenom(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
alcmene:
“At 63, Lai Mohammed should know that speaking for the federal government of Nigeria is different from speaking for the APC, which he did by always tying corn to his anus while dancing Unclad at the market place.

Lie lie Mohammed is an old fool.

As minister of information he should rise above party politics and apply decorum when responding to issues.
The highlighted is just a total knockout.
I cant stop laughing

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by xklucvG: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
lastpage:

Fayose DID NOT just ask simple Questions.... and l know you are just being smart by half!

*Are you not aware that the 1% service charge was agreed to, signed and sealed by President Jonathan in 2011.... and has nothing to do with Buhari?
*Are you not aware that even Fayose is aware of this, since he was a Governor under Jonathan?
*Are you not aware that these criminals like Fayose and Head of MDA like NNPC, National Assembly, REVENUE, Customs, Immigration, e.t.c have created multiple accounts which they divert money meant for the Federal Govt, into... and spend it as they like without any means of monitoring and tracing how it is used?
*Are you not aware of the practice of quickly looting whatever is left in the Budget, once the year is about to run out so as to completely "ERASE" what was budgeted that year, even with nothing to show for it?

All money due to the Fed Govt goes into that Single Treasury Account (TSA) and no one can take money from it without. You can only pay-into it! grin grin

You need money to execute a project, you tell the Accountant General and he asks you to draw-down from it.
undecided undecided

Under Jonathan, they just flouted the law as they like, even though it was a LAW.
Under Buhari, he has directed that they all COMPLY with the LAW.... or face consequences
. undecided undecided

They have started to comply and hence the HUGE AMOUNT recorded as INFLOW, into the TSA Account.
Since Jonathan was not "man-enough" to enforce compliance(or was not ready to enforce compliance), He "agreed to and signed into law" that System Specs owned by Mr John Obaro (owners of the "Software platform" called REMIITA)

Read about Systems Spec, owners of REMITTA here: http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/john-obaro/
(not Remi Tinubu as Fayose and some rumour mongers are saying) should TAKE 1% of ALL COLLECTIONS into that account! shocked shocked shocked

So, [b]why is Fayose blaming Buhari for this, when he knows very well that it was Jonathan and Fayose's PDP that caused this criminality and signed it into law?
This is why Lai Mohammed asked Fayose to go back to elementary school because even an Elementary school child is sensible enough to see and understand where the problem lies!

Now, Buhari has asked System Specs to REFUND ALL MONEYS they have collected so far, BACK TO THE GOVERNMENT!...and Systems Spec has COMPLIED
Should we not be thanking Buhari for this, that he is looking after Nigerians Money?

Going forward, System Specs is asking Buhari to PLEASE let us "sit down and work out a REASONABLE FEE for our Services", which ofcourse cannot be FREE.... but never at such stewpidly exorbitant price-percentage 1% signed into law by Fayose's PDP

But then, Fayose is a Street Urchin cum Governor, courtesy of EKiti-gate rigging by the likes of "Minister" Obanikoro and that corrupt Army officer.[/b]

These are THE FACTS.

Politics aside, we al lknow this would never happen under any other President... if not Buhari.

Lastpage!
Thanks for the enlightenment bro didn't know this much. Nice one.
Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by gentlestandard: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Daddy Lai is well informed so he should handle yhe office perfectly as there is great difference btw party PRO and a Minister for Information. Nigerians deserve to know more from him and not attacking personalities. He has just started so should be prepared to answer questions.
Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by nigerianvenom(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
dunkem21:

You're damn right ..

..We have been taught to call our President clueless, incompetent, kindergarten, shepopotamus .. and our Ministers thieves and rogues ..

..All thanks to Lai Mohammed grin ..

Thanks for this response.
I salute u

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by organico(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
For those us who are interested in good governance, we already knew that, Lai Muhammed is not only speaking like a tout but also, needs good brain transplant.

2 Likes

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by fejikudz(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
alcmene:
The Special Assistant to the Ekiti State Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka has described the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed as unfit to speak for any decent government, saying, “he speaks like a tout.”

Olayinka, who reacted to statement by the Minister that Governor Ayodele Fayose and others kicking against President Muhammadu Buhari’s Treasury Single Account policy should return to elementary school, said it was shameful that the Minister ran away from the main issue and chose to attack personalities.

Lai-Mohammed
Minister of Information & Culture, Lai Mohammed
Olayinka said: “Now that Daddy Lai Mohammed has been elevated to the position of the spokesperson of the Federal Government of Nigeria, he needs to be purged of the APC basket mouth syndrome that made him to speak like a tout.”

Governor Fayose’s spokesperson insisted that the Federal Government must explain to Nigerians why and how it mortgaged their existence to a single company that has made what no manufacturing companies with thousands of employees can make in one month.

Olayinka said “Ekiti State under Governor Fayose is managing its finances perfectly well without the Treasury Single Account, which is obviously aimed at enriching a few individuals at the expense of Nigerians.”

He advised President Buhari to urgently de-brief Lai Mohammed so that he will operate normally as a spokesperson of the government and not APC propagandist.

Olayinka said: “At 63, Lai Mohammed should know that speaking for the federal government of Nigeria is different from speaking for the APC, which he did by always tying corn to his anus while dancing naked at the market place.

“He should know that opposition is a major ingredient of democracy and any democratic government devoid of opposition must be ready to embrace anarchy.

“It is therefore the duty of Nigerians, especially the National Assembly to ask questions on the administration of the resources being held in trust for them by those in power and it is the responsibility of government at all levels to explain.

“When a man like Lai Mohammed, who is employed and being paid with tax payers’ money now chooses to insult Nigerians just because they ask questions, sane minds should pity the President who employed such a loquacious person to speak for his government.

“As for Governor Fayose, he will continue to uphold the truth and speak in the overall interest of Nigerians, not minding the offensive odour emanating from the propaganda infected mouths of Lai Mohammed and his ilk.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/tsa-fayoses-aide-fires-back-says-lai-mohammed-speaking-like-a-tout/
Oboy shocked
See punchlines cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by rocoh(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Olayinka said: “At 63, Lai Mohammed should know that speaking for the federal government of Nigeria is different from speaking for the APC,[/b] which he did by always tying corn to his anus while dancing Unclad at the market place."[b]

But why

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by maajin007(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
kodded:
[b]

one zombie sported [\b]
you look more like zombie; what he wrote is clear and concise
Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by maajin007(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
lastpage:

undecided undecided

. undecided undecided

These are THE FACTS.

Lastpage!
thank. you for the clarification;fayose is just making things difficult for himself
Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by ldpele(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
We should all tell ourselves the truth, we won't get the best out of liar Mohammed been d minister of information. Won't forget the likes of Frank Nweke jr., Late Prof. Dora and the likes in a hurry, because of the role they played during their time, I usually don't like missing press briefing after FEC because of Frank's briefing . That minister brings out the image of the government.

1 Like

Re: TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed by aresa: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Coming from the same thug who openly stormed a court with thugs and slapped a judge.

Comedian in chief...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port. / Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.