Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) (1843 Views)

See Ini Edo’s Lovely Ancient Greek Hairdo / Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by vivianblog(f): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Posted By Vivian Gist

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by chocolateme(f): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pictures in nairaland is enough to create the god of many faces.

What da f**k.. The pictures just opened now after I posted my comment..
What is she doing at the back of my betrothed? shocked shocked how dare she??
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by Airforce1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
will never marry an actress

After she don carry all the breaast, yansh and whole body give another man on video set finish, she go carry "leftover" come give me her husband for house.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by MosakuAW(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
undecided meaning?

Osi rata ma rayo to'mu arugbo wo legis.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by jejemanito: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
chocolateme:
Pictures in nairaland is enough to create the god of many faces.

What da f**k.. The pictures just opened now after I posted my comment..
What is she doing at the back of my betrothed? shocked shocked how dare she??
Wetin this one dey yarn?

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by pyyxxaro: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Caption !!!

# Baby let's go to the Slaughter #

Ini Edo just de use tinz de rub the guy back

Sai Ini Edo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by Cutehector(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tha guy be tapping free current cheesy

To b actor sweet ooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by Juxtified(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
jejemanito:
Wetin this one dey yarn?
Bro me too dey wonder...
@OP: u say make we caption, then u come dey plant bias for our mind by saying it is lovely. Wetin else u com say make we talk?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
ok
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by Drikojigzy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
end time

end time
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by ellahzy(f): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
this round-mouthed guy again
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by Sweetyie(f): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
She looks sick, I know that guy will be thanking God that she has shielded off some fat
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by Chestar5(f): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
She be like: guy drop me down o...shgdreuijxpxpxpxpskepepdkppepppspsksjjsjj........ And so on and so forth
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by achinaboy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
the guy is feeling some hairy thing on his back,lovely
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by pretydiva(f): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nothing special bout d hair
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
lovely indeed
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by ozy4christ(f): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Airforce1:
will never marry an actress

After she don carry all the breaast, yansh and whole body give another man on video set finish, she go carry "leftover" come give me her husband for house.
jealousy in highest order
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by Airforce1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
ozy4christ:
jealousy in highest other
Not true o grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by youngberry001(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
jejemanito:
Wetin this one dey yarn?
she dey yarn wetin heavy her mouth grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by ozy4christ(f): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Airforce1:
Not true o grin
am telling u, in fact if any
man hugs ur wife, oh chai, it is finished
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by Airforce1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
ozy4christ:
am telling u, in fact if any
man hugs ur wife, oh chai, it is finished
Na wife is my property and not public property smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
End times s/o to lasisi69
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by ozy4christ(f): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Airforce1:

Na wife is my property and not public property smiley
hahahahahaha hold her tight o o
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo (lovely) by Airforce1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
ozy4christ:
hahahahahaha hold her tight o o
Amebo! grin

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sizzling Photos Of Nigerian Instagram Model Adamara Ajuzie (@prettyxgirlswag / Meet UNILAG Transgender Graduate, Noni Lawal [PICS] / Nigerian Musician Favoured Me With 150k : Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.