Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Please Kindly Help Us Proffer Solutions Before It's Late. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Kindly Help Us Proffer Solutions Before It's Late. (534 Views)

Is It Late To Study Medicine At Age 25? / Who Can Help Us Contact This Lady For A Prize?: Someone About To Lose Her Admiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Help Us Proffer Solutions Before It's Late. by ajosegabriel(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
The rate at which Nigeria universities disappoints student is so alarming. .I think its high time I posted my freinds story. ..my freind,who happened to be an aspirant of Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) scored 277 and 70 % in the justconcluded UTMe and putme, he was denied admission even when he met the departmental cut off and the o level requirements. ..To my greatest surprise, first batch and second batch admission list had been released and people that didn't score up to that were picked.. . dear nairalanders,please kindly tell us what to do ,or if you were once in this situation,tell us how you scaled through... .... this is the link to confirm the Putme score http://putme.aaua.edu.ng/ and this is the registration number 56342433FB...
Re: Please Kindly Help Us Proffer Solutions Before It's Late. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Something must be done to this Injustice.
Re: Please Kindly Help Us Proffer Solutions Before It's Late. by ajosegabriel(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2015
this is very inhumane.
Re: Please Kindly Help Us Proffer Solutions Before It's Late. by Nastydroid(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
i was once a victim of this school,they love their indigens so much
Re: Please Kindly Help Us Proffer Solutions Before It's Late. by ajosegabriel(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nastydroid:
i was once a victim of this school,they love their indigens so much
that's not a school with Good reputation.. ..

(1) (Reply)

. / For Professional Diploma And Professional Certificate 2015/2016- Forms Is Out / Please Help Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.